January 28, 2009
If you wonder whether you really know your spouse, take this quiz together. These are basic questions that you should know about each other. If you pass them, consider moving on to Dr. Phil’s Partner Awareness Test, below.
1. What is your spouse’s shoe size?
2. How many children did your spouse want when you got married?
3. In what city was your spouse born?
4. If your spouse had his or her dream job, what would it be?
5. What was your spouse’s first job?
6. What is your spouse’s mother’s maiden name?
7. Has your spouse ever had a nickname? If so, what was it?
8. What single word would your spouse use to describe you?
9. What is your spouse’s blood type?
10. What is your spouse’s favorite way to wind down after a stressful day?
For more in-depth questions to find out if you really know your spouse, take Dr. Phil’s Partner Awareness Quiz from his book, Relationship Rescue.
If you’re thinking about getting married, be sure to answer these questions first!