Message Boards

Topic : 02/13 Love Smart Island, Part 1

Number of Replies: 124
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 10, 2006, 12:43:16 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Love is in the air, as Dr. Phil sends single men and women sailing to Love Smart Island to find Mr. and Ms. Right. First, Dr. Phil  surprises the successful and attractive women and introduces them to bachelors who are ready to settle down. As they spend three days dancing, picnicking and talking, will love connections be made? Find out why Dr. Phil has to make a special trip to the island to rescue two women, and what happens when the men get to choose one woman to spend the afternoon with. Also, meet three other bachelors who say their appearance is keeping them from finding a girlfriend. If you're unlucky in love, you'll learn how to take control of your love life and find the one you want by loving smart. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More February 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 22, 2006, 6:01 pm CST

hey Lorraine, it's Russell

Quote From: lillorain

Yes there are women who are not looking for perfection!  

Russell,  

I hope you receive my message, Lorraine 

Dear Lorraine, 

I hope you see this message, I've left a couple in response to your last message but I'm anxiously waiting to hear from you.  You sound like a beautiful woman/person and I don't want to lose communication with you.  It would be easier for us to coorespond by regular e-mail so here's mine: ruclassic@hotmail.com 

Thankyou so much Lorraine.  I'm thinking of you. 

Best Regards, 

Russell 

March 24, 2006, 12:44 pm CST

Hey Alison

Quote From: buddhagurl

I just found this LOVE SMART message board and I am hoping to meet a good 80% match for me here with out having to pay so much money for the 'dating' sites- I do not have alot of money-In fact I already paid dearly- which led me to here- HELLO! 

I  am 41 years old- and I have a good strong loving heart- I do not want kids- I do not like the bar scene either-  I have long dark hair- hazel eyes and I  exercise to be healthy and to feel good emotionally and mentally- I like bowling, reading and among other things , watching baseball games-    

I am on a small income but that should not matter for I am financially responsible -always learning new ways to save and respect my money-I am a HUGE fan of SUZE ORMAN- and of Dr phil's of course!   I discovered him on Oprah a few years ago and hooked ever since-  I have several of his books-INCLUDING LOVE SMART- which is an AWESOME book!! 

I am an attractive woman-inside and out-  and I am serious about meeting some one who looks good- I mean he takes care of himself and has a loving heart-  I enjoy talking on the phone-emailing and visiting in person- we would have so much fun together-  I have alot of really cool ideas for dates and stuff to do together- we can help each other as well as learn from each other and develop a beautiful and strong relationship based on absolute 100% honesty and trust with beautiful mutual respect-  a good strong and healthy relationship base on STRONG AND DEEP communication is so important to me- I can't even tell you- AND PATIENCE- SSOO IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!! 

I have not had an easy life- but I have worked so hard to be where I am today - I am proud of myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I have so many amazing qualities that I would like to share with you-  I do not cheat or lie-I have been cheated on and lied to- I WILL NOT TOLERATE SOME ONE WHO LIES  TO ME NOR WILL I TOLERATE SOME ONE WITH A BAD TEMPER OR YELLING AT ME -  NOR WILL I PUT UP WITH PHYSICAL ABUSE OR SEXUAL ABUSE!! 

I like just about all kinds of music- and because I am slightly hard of hearing- I  can hear the music- but the words- I need a copy of- or if it moves you-like when we are on a date or a quiet evening at home- I can understand the words thru  your body language- all i need is a copy of the words- though.   i do like watching movies at home as well-  Hope you will join me.  I don't like horror movies. 

There is more to share-  I hope that a good-kind and gentle man will see this and please email me-  I have been searching for my soul mate since a young age and now it is time for you to search for me!!!SMILE-  I discovered something recently-  It  takes 2 to search for each other- I have done more than my fair share of searching- please search for me and I hope to hear from you very soon.   

Looking forward to meeting you-Alison  

PS:  I live in Washington state.   Many beautiful ( and inexpensive things we can do together as we get to know each other and grow into the most awesome relationship together !) 

Dear Alison, 

Thankyou for putting your emotions and desires out on Dr. Phil's site.  I'm a 29 year old guy who is also looking for a soul mate and I would be honored to coorespond wth you.  I'm physically fit and am not rich either but I am responsible and caring person. 

Sorry I hav to cut this short.  Hope you see this and I'm anxious to hear back from you... 

Hope you are well. 

Sincerely, 

Russell 

April 14, 2006, 5:36 am CDT

Where is my soul mate?

I know there are SOME decent men that read this MB-  I wrote  a GREAT and HEART FELT and HONEST post a few weeks ago-LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES

Did any one see this??

I am a rare gal to meet-  I say that out of confidence and strong self-worth- 

Well-  I hope the 'right guy'-  my soul mate sees my letter and hopefully will hear from you soon

Alison

May 18, 2006, 5:46 am CDT

Where is every body?

Quote From: buddhagurl

I know there are SOME decent men that read this MB-  I wrote  a GREAT and HEART FELT and HONEST post a few weeks ago-LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES

Did any one see this??

I am a rare gal to meet-  I say that out of confidence and strong self-worth- 

Well-  I hope the 'right guy'-  my soul mate sees my letter and hopefully will hear from you soon

Alison

HI  Just want to know if any decent good men even come on to this "LOVE SMART " board?  I posted my awesome letters a LONG time ago-Where is every one?   

My soul mate- WHERE ARE YOU????? 

Thank you/ Alison 

First | Prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next Page | Last Page