Message Boards

Topic : 02/23 Exes From Hell

Number of Replies: 552
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, February 17, 2006, 03:16:40 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

Everyone knows someone who’s been in a bad breakup. Dr. Phil’s guests say they’ve got ex-mates from hell! Tracie called off her wedding over a year ago, but her ex-fiancé, Dan, still won’t leave her alone. He calls every morning to say he loves her, but when he hacked into her computer and e-mailed a man she was dating, and when he broke into her house, she filed a restraining order against him. Dan says Tracie is the love of his life, and thinks they still have a chance to patch things up. Then, Stacie says her ex-husband, Ted, is making her life miserable. Since their marriage ended, she says he abandoned her and their three sons financially. Can she get Ted to step up and pay child support, or will she and the kids be out on the street? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More February 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 20, 2006, 11:52 am CST

Minutiae...

Quote From: jewelerboy

K sorry.. my finacee.... easier for me to spell wife... see also spouse 

does that change anything... any tiny little thing... again with the mintuia..... 

Yes, the devil is in the details... 

Honesty. Truthfulness. Veracity. Goes to credibility. 

March 22, 2006, 5:43 pm CST

02/23 Exes From Hell

Quote From: jewelerboy

and there you have it... not me being mean.. 

stalker.... she was stalking me when she was pregnant...no support required or needed... 

but I see you find men being harassed much more entertaining than I find women being harassed. 

Fraud artist... lies about birth control in order to get pregnant.. see also" sperm bandit".. yep.. it is fraud...  

Let me clarify are you saying that while she was pregnant no support for your child she was carrying was neither required nor needed. How about doctor bills. Doctors visits are needed and are not free. In most cases once paternity has been established if it were in doubt when child support is set up the father is then assessed arrears for payment of the doctors bills and hospital bills.  

Fraud or not the child is the one in the eyes of the law that is the important one here and the law does not want to injure the child in anyway by not having both parents be the supporters of this innocent. The child did not fraud you so why should he/she suffer. 

First | Prev | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | Next Page | Last Page