Message Boards

Topic : 03/10 Follow-ups

Number of Replies: 137
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, March 03, 2006, 12:56:23 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1

It's that time again! Dr. Phil checks in with past guests to see who has changed, and who's back for more! Marlon and Shamika are newlyweds who say their marriage has been on the rocks since the day they said "I do." They return for round three with Dr. Phil! After their last appearance, Marlon says Shamika was in such a rage, he feared she was going to pull a knife on him. They filed for divorce, but Shamika regrets it. Dr. Phil puts them through his divorce readiness test. Is Marlon ready to call it quits, or is he still in love with his wife? Then, remember the mom who wouldn’t let her daughter play with unattractive children? Has she changed her thinking? And, Jackie called herself a "monster mom" because she yelled at her overweight daughter, and called her ugly names like, "fat bitch" and "rotten witch," among others. Big changes are happening with this mother and daughter. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More March 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 24, 2006, 2:53 pm CST

How is he doing?

I asked about  a past guest and was hoping to know if there was going to be a follow-up on him.I'm new at this and don't know how I am responded to. He was a guest a few years back Young blond guy, he was on pain killers. He was supposed to get a walk -on roll on CSI. Please resopnd back to me.  

# 1Fan, 

Tessa 

March 27, 2006, 1:38 pm CST

Marlon....Marlon....Marlon

All I have to say is that Marlon is a sweet looking, sensitive, hard working man.  What woman wouldn't want him.  He's got that carismatic personality where you like him and are drawn to him immediately.  He's got a good sense of humor, family oriented, hard working, good looking, sexy, and genuinely cares and is making an effort in his marriage.  I'd date him in a heart beat.  If things don't work out between him and Tamika I'd like a chance with him.  I think we'd have a lot in common. 

Marlon......email me at jampee52@hotmail.com 

April 20, 2006, 3:11 am CDT

wondering

Hi, as a frequent Dr.Phil show watcher I also read the website. I came across this one concerning the dissapearance of Natalee Holloway. 

There has been said a lot of things. A lot of harsh things about only suspicions. Which is understandable  from the loved ones from Natalee, but can not seem to find the link to what is said by Dr.Phil. 

I am confused about the outings of Natalees mother these last few days. 

Now, something is being done, with hopefulle some news, and again....it is not good?? 

Why, why not?  What is it with her that anything that is done, which does not go the way she thinks it has to go, is wrong?? 

Dr. Phil. I am so much missing your reaction on a lot of things right now. 

Don't think you can only start something, you need to follow up and need to be a little bit more objective instead of just kicking some ass. 

Sorry, not used to talking like this, but there are so many inconsistencies in this case and I believe you are feeding that. 

Sorry, 

May 6, 2006, 11:25 am CDT

03/10 Follow-ups

Quote From: ll2584

A few years back, a young blond girl was a run away, your son tried to help her and she still haunts me as to where she is now.  Each time she was brought home, she then left again.  Any idea where she is now. thank you for your concern and help.
I was wondering the same thing too....  I am also wondering what happened to Alex, and Baby Nathan.... i seen on tv that they r going to be on, jst i don't know when....

July 8, 2006, 5:44 pm CDT

Doctor Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. Follow-Ups. Are you kidding me? What are you thinking Doctor Phil? I wish you would- 

tell me these things Doctor Phil. I wish you would. See you next week. Have a great weekend.------- 

Well I had better close now. Sincerley Your.  Russell Vlaanderen.---------------------------------------------- 

July 10, 2006, 6:39 am CDT

great show!

while i realize marlon is probably no angel...but dang if SHE don't want him i'm sure there's other women out there (like me!  *smile*) that would take him!    

i hope it works out for them but something tells me it's gonna take some work on shamika's part...hope she can hang!  

December 7, 2006, 5:38 pm CST

03/10 Follow-ups

Quote From: bornfree01

Dr. Phil, what arrrrrrrreeeeeeee you thinking? If there is ever a time to give it up, it is with Marlon and Shamika. Shamika's issues go much deeper than just a wall to protect her from hurt. She is the kind of person who will NEVER be pleased and anybody who tries to keep her content is only in for a lot of hurt and disappointment.  

When Marlon makes her the two-egg breakfast, he will probably scramble the wrong egg! Send back the divorce papers and hopefully she will sign them so Marlon can be free to be happy again. The sad part is that there are children involved and he will never really be free from the wrath of Shamika :( 

Does anybody know what has happened with Marlon and Shamika?

First | Prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next Page | Last Page