Message Boards

Topic : 03/21 More Annoying People

Number of Replies: 76
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, March 17, 2006, 01:35:31 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Are you experiencing irritation overload with a friend or loved one? Does he or she cause scenes in public and make you the butt of bad jokes? If so, you’re not alone. Angie says her sister, Gwen, is the most annoying person on the planet! She rants, raves and flips the bird to total strangers. She even teaches Angie’s 2-year-old curse words. Gwen says her behavior is funny and thinks Angie needs to lighten up. Watch what happens when Dr. Phil plans an experiment and gives Gwen a taste of her own medicine! Then, remember the lovable loudmouth, Becky? Her daughter, Sara, said she swore like a drunken sailor, and could be heard from miles away. Becky said she was simply opinionated, honest and blunt. Has she been able to keep her big mouth shut since she was on the show? Plus, Taylor and Cassidy say their mom, Suzanne’s, obsession with watching Dr. Phil is driving them nuts! Share your thoughts, join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

RELATED RESOURCES
More March 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 25, 2006, 1:10 pm CST

03/21 More Annoying People

Quote From: kleesun

Next time, take them to animal control, or someplace where they have to pay each time to get them out of hock. 

Sorry, I love dogs but it's not safe for ANYONE to have loose dogs running around--it's obviously not safe for the dogs and it's not safe for kids.  It's gross when somebody else's dog poops in your yard, and I would be totally traumatized if I accidentally hit a dog with my car, even if it wasn't my fault. 

If we lived in the city the animal control officers would of impounded the dog  and the people would of gotten a fine and or jail time for letting them out but because we are in a rural community we are subjected to the county and township ordinances. Though they have a leash law for the county they do not enforces it do to cost of adding more animal control officers. We have one officer for the whole county and he only works three days a week. If something happens during his off time, you have to call the sheriffs department and they just give tickets they will not pick up the dogs. 

March 26, 2006, 5:44 am CST

coworker

I love this show.  It's always a learning experience.  We've had an employee for a short time with explosive outbursts at times, but also makes comments under her breath within striking distance of other staff.  Dr. Phil's comment about "levelling" hit the nail right on the head.  She is the dart thrower and now we all know why .  Dr Phil said  these people either pump themselves up, or throw darts to bring others down because of their feelings of inadequacy.  Throwing darts is definitely this persons tactic.  Of course this will come as no surprise to readers that she's as sweet as candy when the head of the department shows up, but as life has it, she's been caught and it has come back to bite her on the butt.  She's been fired.   

I have to give that normal sister a medal.  I would disown that witchy sister in a heartbeat.  She has friends?  Uh huh ...let's see a show of hands!! 

March 26, 2006, 1:59 pm CST

Quote From: changer

When I was watching this episode, someone came to my front door and rang the doorbell and banged on the door.  I did what I had to do.  I ignored them and continued to watch Dr. Phil.
haha, that's funny...good choice

March 26, 2006, 2:27 pm CST

I'm the same way Michelle is, just with different things and not to that degree. Dr. Phil explained it perfectly and it really got me thinking. I'm going to order the MINDBody Relaxation Series and hopefully I'll notice a big difference. I need to relax abit and not be so uptight. I want to smile on the inside the way I smile on the outside.

March 29, 2006, 12:15 am CST

Michelle....my counterpart!!!

Never thought I'd see the day when I would actually see the counterpart of who I am!! I even bought an afro comb to comb out the fringe on one of my area rugs! I arrange my pantry with like canned veggies together. Michelle....YOU come here where I'd gladly welcome and love you like crazy! YOU organize the cleaning and I'll organize (with your help) everything else. You are awesomly beautiful as well!!!! Sure do hope you write back!! After being unattached for so long and knowing darn well no woman would put up with my organizing and cleanliness here (you can eat off my floors) but I'm only borderline obsessive compulsive. So let's join ranks, be organized but also relax a bit, retreat and not go overboard either and enjoy life!!!   Kit 

kmcguire@austin.rr.com 

April 1, 2006, 3:57 pm CST

meh

There's really nothing wrong with being annoying, alot of people don't even care. My friends love me because I'm so annoying and weird. They love being around me because I'm such a fun person who does literally anything like cartwheels and drop and rolls in the mall, that was a fun day, good thing i didnt get fired. 

First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next Page | Last Page