Message Boards

Topic : 03/28 Money Hungry

Number of Replies: 81
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, March 23, 2006, 07:15:01 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
How far would you go to make or save some extra cash? Christy calls her husband, Joel, the ultimate cheapskate. She says they never go on dates, and the last time she received a present from him was four years ago. She says Joel is such a tightwad, she even had to buy her own wedding ring! Then, Nichole says her sister, Amber, is so addicted to cold, hard cash that she even took a dangerous job breathing fire and married a man for $5,000. Amber admits she’s stuck in a vicious cycle and says she can’t get out.Will she be able to change her money-motivated lifestyle? Plus, meet a woman obsessed with scratch-off lottery tickets, and a mom who worries she’s raising a money-hungry son. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More March 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

April 26, 2006, 12:23 pm CDT

what is your weed killer

I also make my own weed killer but it sounds like yours works better. Also, there are many FREE ways to give gifts. I do it all the time. I give coupons to my son, like this is good for one room clean, one sweep of the kitchen floor etc... For my husband I make love notes (use your imagination) There are many ways to give free things, make supper for her. Give her a work free day where you do all the work and she gets to sit and do whatever she wants. My husband gave me one of those days and it was awesome. Think about it. Just trying to help.

First | Prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next Page | Last Page