Message Boards

Topic : Bullies

Number of Replies: 535
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, June 30, 2005, 12:44:13 pm
Author : dataimport
Bullying is far more serious than just name-calling and teasing. It's escalated to include harassment, beatings and even death threats. Share your bully stories, give and get advice from other parents.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 10, 2005, 12:06 pm CDT

trayoo

Quote From: tray00

I after reading back on some posts, I think people are finding the reply with quote confussing.  I think this girl meant to reply to dance mom, it was her who's daughter was having those issues, and is involved in Dance.  I am not sure that the way the board is set up is working well with everyone!  LOL  It is confussing for some when they go to reply to something.   

Anyhow, School is starting soon.....prayers for all! 

tray all  you do is if you are answering a reply to something click on quote button that way you see what they wrote as you are answering their post.its not that hard.if you want to post your own post just click on post a message instead.thanks alot.cathy

August 10, 2005, 1:18 pm CDT

Bullies

Quote From: 101160

tray all  you do is if you are answering a reply to something click on quote button that way you see what they wrote as you are answering their post.its not that hard.if you want to post your own post just click on post a message instead.thanks alot.cathy

Oh I know how it works, but it took me awhile to find the other button, :post a message:  I figured it out, but what I was saying is I think their are some others that don't understand.   

Thanks though!  take care! 

August 14, 2005, 7:56 pm CDT

TRAYOO

Quote From: tray00

Oh I know how it works, but it took me awhile to find the other button, :post a message:  I figured it out, but what I was saying is I think their are some others that don't understand.   

Thanks though!  take care! 

YOU TAKE CARE TOO.THANKS .CATHY

August 17, 2005, 10:00 am CDT

My posts

I have tried several times to post on this new message board.I would like to know why mine have not apeared?Am I being blocked for some reason?This one probably won't apear either.I have read ever thing about posts and I am doing it right.So why arn't my posts up on the meesage boards where I have posted? 

August 17, 2005, 11:58 am CDT

debrasatt

Quote From: debrasatt

I have tried several times to post on this new message board.I would like to know why mine have not apeared?Am I being blocked for some reason?This one probably won't apear either.I have read ever thing about posts and I am doing it right.So why arn't my posts up on the meesage boards where I have posted? 

To my knowledge you've never been blocked. If you click on your user name and then click the link to view all of your messages, you'll see which ones made it to the boards. Perhaps when you tried posting you were logged off because of the idle timer so your message never posted.

August 17, 2005, 2:26 pm CDT

DEBRASATT

Quote From: debrasatt

HI THERE I GOT HERE TO READ THE POST ON BULLYING AND SAW THIS ONE WHERE YOU CAN'T FIND A POST.WELL I CLICKED YOUR USER NAME AND YOU POSTED A POST YESTERDAY AUG 16TH IT SHOWS ON THE POSTS UNDER YOUR USER BUT THE POST ISN'T HERE ON THE BOARD?MODERATOR WHATS UP WITH THAT?CATHY

August 17, 2005, 2:30 pm CDT

DEBRASATT

HI T bullies

I is a really big  problem.One that parents that have kids doing the bulling do not want to agknowlage to them selves.Schools do not want to deal with.They both have a problem of blaming the victum.That has been my own exprience.my house has been tagged,I have recived really volger thone calls,my son has been followed home from schools.and the fights that kids have in front of my house.I have not luckly had any problems yet that I know of on my pc.The really dumb kids call and I have caller id I call the parents back.They allways deffend there kid even when they get to hear it played back to them.dumb hu.I had to learn how to block the calls and not let my son hear or even on the phone. There are even adults who are bullies and we wonder where they get it from.One of my nieghbors scared the hell out of my son.He siad it was because he didn't want my son around his son cause he was afriad he would catch his retard.To my knowlage autisum is not contages.My biggest fear if that these kids will grow up to be adult bullies.Some of our biggest bullies are the ones who have murdered and killed.Is this what are great nation has came to.You have to be afraid to go to school 

HERE AGAIN IS THIS THE POST YOU ARE LOOKIING FOR?ABOVE!! ITS UNDER YOUR USER NAME BUT NOT HERE ON THE BOARD MUST HAVE GOTTEN LOST IN THE SHUFFLE.LOL TAKE CARE .CATHY

August 17, 2005, 3:20 pm CDT

Quote From: 101160

HI THERE I GOT HERE TO READ THE POST ON BULLYING AND SAW THIS ONE WHERE YOU CAN'T FIND A POST.WELL I CLICKED YOUR USER NAME AND YOU POSTED A POST YESTERDAY AUG 16TH IT SHOWS ON THE POSTS UNDER YOUR USER BUT THE POST ISN'T HERE ON THE BOARD?MODERATOR WHATS UP WITH THAT?CATHY
The message she posted on the 16th wasn't posted on this board, it was posted on the 08/16 Bullies show board which can be found under TALK ABOUT THE SHOW > 2005 Shows > August 2005 Shows > 08/16 Bullies on the main message boards page.

August 17, 2005, 3:48 pm CDT

OK I WAS WONDERING WHY IS HER POST NOT HERE OK THANKS.CATHY

Quote From: DrPhilBoard1

The message she posted on the 16th wasn't posted on this board, it was posted on the 08/16 Bullies show board which can be found under TALK ABOUT THE SHOW > 2005 Shows > August 2005 Shows > 08/16 Bullies on the main message boards page.

August 20, 2005, 11:01 am CDT

Bullies

Best thing to do is hire someone like me. I'm a lineman.  I usually charge $15.00 an hour.  No refunds.  I'll keep the bullys away from you.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last