Message Boards

Topic : Bullies

Number of Replies: 535
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, June 30, 2005, 12:44:13 pm
Author : dataimport
Bullying is far more serious than just name-calling and teasing. It's escalated to include harassment, beatings and even death threats. Share your bully stories, give and get advice from other parents.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

June 8, 2009, 7:42 pm CDT

Bullies

Quote From: klarouche

I do not think there is anything wrong with telling a child to stop hurting your son .His mother did  go  too far by  saying you should apologize to her son and contineuing to taunt you. She was acting like a child. Some example she sets for her son! No wonder why her son acts the way he does. He learned it from his mom. You did the  right thing by telling the child to stop .His mother should have been watching him after all he is only 4. She should have gone over and told him to stop. Some parents think there kids can do no wrong and they do not disipline them at all. This mom was that kind of parent. You have to do   what you have to do to protect your child.
You did the right thing.  No wonder the 4 year old thinks it is ok to bully and hurt others, just look at the mother. She thought it was alright to bully you, basically for caring about your child.  Keep up the good work, as a great mum and a brilliant role model for your students.

July 2, 2009, 6:39 am CDT

My story .

my Name is Denise an i'm sixteen years old and i were bullied when i was yunger,

i was so shy i diddn't do anything about it, at the begin i went to my parents and my teacher, buth they didd'nt help my they maded is worser, i know they wanted to help my buth they couldnt,

i was the only one who can stop is, when i were getting older i weren't shy anymore they maded my sick those kids, they maded my despressed, i thouth about suaside, buth i couldnt, so it maded my so angry i shouted to everyone who were bulling my, so they were scared of my, later i were going to highschool, and it begon all over again, buth worser, these kids where so aggresive, they saded that they would kill my, hitt my and all those thing, again i were getting deppresed, so i maded friend with the wrong group, i justed drugs, at the begin weed, buth later hardrugs, like Speed and coke. (i was 13?)

after my second year at the highschool, i stopped with drugs,  and i went to an another school for a new begin, and believe my thanks to these bullies, i maded the wrong decices, buth when is stopped i still could'nt  make a diffrent so i went to sport boxing, and that helped my so much!, i maked my fysik stronger, and i felt that to, so those kids saw that and they didd'nt do it anymore,

and there are a lot of kids who can hit someone back like my, i cant hit someone, buth at boxing you know it''s all right. and people see the diffrent.

and you know my parent still don't know about my that i were on drugs, or were deppresed, and i needed them. i think there will be a time soon i'm gonna tell them, buth first i want to prove myself i'm diffrent.

(bdw if you can't read this all i'm sorry my english is not that well i'm from the netherlands)

July 9, 2009, 7:02 pm CDT

I was bullied at school but not by children

You have to remember that kids are not the only ones that can bully.  When I was in kindergarden my teacher was mad at me for falling off the monkey bars so she took my arm and slammed it into the sink.  Long story short my arm was broken!!!!  And from that day forward I would not allow another teacher to bully me.  When I was in the third grade my teacher tried to bully me and I refused I stood up for myself and it changed my life for forever.

July 24, 2009, 5:35 am CDT

j0

Quote From: deniseee

my Name is Denise an i'm sixteen years old and i were bullied when i was yunger,

i was so shy i diddn't do anything about it, at the begin i went to my parents and my teacher, buth they didd'nt help my they maded is worser, i know they wanted to help my buth they couldnt,

i was the only one who can stop is, when i were getting older i weren't shy anymore they maded my sick those kids, they maded my despressed, i thouth about suaside, buth i couldnt, so it maded my so angry i shouted to everyone who were bulling my, so they were scared of my, later i were going to highschool, and it begon all over again, buth worser, these kids where so aggresive, they saded that they would kill my, hitt my and all those thing, again i were getting deppresed, so i maded friend with the wrong group, i justed drugs, at the begin weed, buth later hardrugs, like Speed and coke. (i was 13?)

after my second year at the highschool, i stopped with drugs,  and i went to an another school for a new begin, and believe my thanks to these bullies, i maded the wrong decices, buth when is stopped i still could'nt  make a diffrent so i went to sport boxing, and that helped my so much!, i maked my fysik stronger, and i felt that to, so those kids saw that and they didd'nt do it anymore,

and there are a lot of kids who can hit someone back like my, i cant hit someone, buth at boxing you know it''s all right. and people see the diffrent.

and you know my parent still don't know about my that i were on drugs, or were deppresed, and i needed them. i think there will be a time soon i'm gonna tell them, buth first i want to prove myself i'm diffrent.

(bdw if you can't read this all i'm sorry my english is not that well i'm from the netherlands)

I understand, but u can say it in dutch to me if u want, i'm Dutch to.

August 19, 2009, 2:14 am CDT

Bullies

Karate lessons is the answer

First | Prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Next Page | Last Page