Message Boards

Topic : 05/02 Missing

Number of Replies: 183
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, April 27, 2006, 07:08:59 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil shines a light on missing children. Some are taken by strangers, but more frequently a parent is the one to snatch them -- too often with terrifying results. The search for two missing girls takes a Dr. Phil investigator inside a seldom-seen religious community where worshippers live what some call "a simpler way of life." Follow this story of child abduction by a father -- now a fugitive of the law -- who is living on the run with his two daughters, while their mother desperately tries to find them. Then, imagine not seeing your children for 10 years. Your 3-year-old is now 13, your 6-year-old now drives, and your 8-year-old is graduating high school – and you’re missing it all. John Clark is living this nightmare. Find out what happened and why his ex-wife is now wanted by the FBI. Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More May 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 2, 2006, 8:36 am CDT

a little help

Quote From: zakksmomm

I am the mother of Jason Coates Aguero, born July 1, 1989. Back in 1990 his father Jose Angel Aguero took him from my arms in a drunken rage and drove off with him. I had been looking for Jason for years. Attorneys told me that Jose had an equal right to Jason since we never married. I believe Jose is with Jason in San Antonio Texas. Jose 's DOB is 7-7-62. Jose may have told Jason that I was dead. I am very much alive at 36 yrs of age. I have missed my son for many yrs. In taking Jason, not telling me his whereabouts, Jose has denied Jason the love of his mother as well as any help financially. Yes, Jason has a brother 3 yrs younger. Though I am divorced from his late father, his brother and I still have a mom-son relationship as well as financial support. I will buy him what he needs . These people need to realize that their selfishness causes alot of loss and pain to innocent children and their parents.

I could never imagine someone taking my child, I don't know what you are going through.  There are some legal ways that may be of help.  The one big dilemma you are facing, is a fairly common last name for Texas.  For starters, San Antonio is in Bexar county.  You can try the Bexar county auditors home page to see if he has real estate property in his name, that would give you an address, you can also contact the courts and see if he has any criminal activity, that would also provide an address.  Remember, that most states have two seperate courts, one for felonies and one for misdemeanors/ traffic.  Also, don't forget any possible civil cases, these too could provide an address.  This is strictly informational, it is public information, that is available either for free or at a minimal charge.  You may have to jump through a few hoops, send letters, self addressed envelopes, etc, but if the identifiers (name, dob, ssn) match, all the better for you. 

May 2, 2006, 8:37 am CDT

Missing

Quote From: doanzangel

i think the guy that Dr. Phil talked to about the two girls knows where they are this is a bunch of crap they are hiding them from their mom and it's not right their dad should be in jail with all the other men that kidnap children. this show made me angry.  
Why shouldn't he be in jail, he kidnapped them from their mother. He has kept them, and did't return them after visitation........He deserves to pay for breaking the law.

May 2, 2006, 8:44 am CDT

eileen clark

what could her husband have done that was so terrible to deserve this?  i would think after eleven years he has paid for what ever sins he has committed and deserves to have a chance at a relationship with his children.  unfortunately, the kids will be the one's to suffer the most. i hope they are not too pissed at their mother when they find out she has denied them a relationship with their father for all these years.  as dr. phil would say, "wonder how she squares that away."

May 2, 2006, 8:49 am CDT

05/02 Missing

Quote From: lotofshoes

The Bible says to render unto Cesar's what is Cesar's ...that means we as Christians are to live by the rules set by the Government...Even Jesus paid Taxes...Romans 14-6 & 7For because of this you also pay taxes for they are God's ministers attending continually to this very thing...Render therefore to all their due taxes to whom taxes are due customs  to whom custom's fear to whom fear  honor to whom honor. 

God has charged us to live our lives according to the laws of the land....to do other is not Gods will and therefore what these people are doing is against GOD!!!!!! 

I agree with you.  Perhaps you missed the intent of my post.  Please understand I very much agree with you on this. My agreement might be found in what I stated in my initial post.  Particularly in the words found below. 

"Any society religiously founded or otherwise that allows for a good mother to be seperated from her children solely due to her faith is wrong.  Particularly if that society goes against the law of the country in which they choose to live and be a citizen of."   

Peace  

May 2, 2006, 9:14 am CDT

u r all nuts

Quote From: lh2000

I could not have said it better myself.  It is best to keep an open mind.  Things are not as cut and dry as they apprear in 30 second to 1 minute snippets. 
You must be as crazy as this nut is!!!...where on GODS green earth do you people get you since of Compassion Truth and Justice....There is NO EXCUSE...period...if something happened that was not right...then she should have been a grown up...and conducted herself as one...not run like a coward!!!!!

May 2, 2006, 9:19 am CDT

whoooops

Quote From: fredastare

I agree with you.  Perhaps you missed the intent of my post.  Please understand I very much agree with you on this. My agreement might be found in what I stated in my initial post.  Particularly in the words found below. 

"Any society religiously founded or otherwise that allows for a good mother to be seperated from her children solely due to her faith is wrong.  Particularly if that society goes against the law of the country in which they choose to live and be a citizen of."   

Peace  

I wasn't disagreeing with you I was just adding to yours...lol...sorry...I Guess i should have started a new post....I agree with you too....

May 2, 2006, 9:55 am CDT

missing childeren

My hopes and prayers are with you.I pray you find your childeren soon.

May 2, 2006, 10:40 am CDT

05/02 Missing

I am very saddened by the fact that these girls were taken by their father. Did the court also see that this man owns and uses several guns?  That he made the girls live in absolute filth? Where were 

these court officials after the fact? Have they not seen what Mike has done with his daughters, i.e. 

living in isolation out in the middle of nowhere?  That cannot be a healthy situation, mentally or 

physically for those girls to be with him. Especially now knowing what they do about him. He hid his 

real intentions, I'm afraid.  Why is it that little girls are such easy prey?  My heart goes out to this mom and all others like her who have had their children ripped away from them because the husband wants to cause friction and be mean.  Their mom has had some problems in the past. 

Who has'nt? We have all had times when we did not think we could deal with our children. But we 

do. We go on, we do our best.  And maybe the mom had suffered some hurrendous situation before marrying Mike that he does'nt understand?  Perhaps if men could just take the place of a woman for a year, they would see that the world does look differently upon us than a man. We need to work harder to prove our selves worthy and fit than they do, for most things in life.  So she has had some mental problems in the past?  Does she now? No. Give her a break. Help her to remedy the situation and get her kids back, as they belong with her, not some half crazed fool trying to hurt their mom by using those poor girls. This man needs to be found and dealt with...by the law. 

Then I'd give the mom second dibs at him.... 

May 2, 2006, 10:43 am CDT

05/02 Missing

I live in a rural area of Alberta and there are Hutterite and Mennonite colonies all around this area.  I would encourage anyone who is interested in living in a religious colony to join the Mennonites but the Hutterites are misogynous and refuse to educate their children.  They are powerless and completely under the control of the colony because of their upbringing and lack of education. 

May 2, 2006, 10:49 am CDT

05/02 Missing

My prayers are with you and Ihope that you get your duaghters back safe. You are in our heart and prayers may god bless you.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last