Message Boards

Topic : 07/28 When Sexual Styles Don't Match

Number of Replies: 408
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, April 27, 2006, 07:15:59 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 05/05/06) Do you and your spouse burn with passion in the bedroom, or is your sex life more like an ice-cold shower? Dr. Phil speaks with couples who say their sex styles just don't match. First, meet Leigh, who just wants a kiss on the lips from his fiancée, Jill, but she would prefer to bite him. Leigh says they haven't had a make-out session in the two years they've dated, but he's gotten plenty of bruises! Then, meet Christy and Ben. Christy says that with two kids, sex has become just another job to check off her list. In order to have sex more often, Ben came up with an idea so they both could get what they want. He created a sex menu called "Chez Christy" where he could order what sex act he wanted, and then pay her for it. Christy was fine with this arrangement in the beginning, but now finds herself crying afterward. Plus, a man who loves to paint his toenails, a woman who can't say any word that sounds dirty, and more! Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More July 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 16, 2006, 12:26 am CDT

07/28 When Sexual Styles Don't Match

Quote From: hitechgirl

Most people do not think LONG AND HARD about having sex...b/c MOST PEOPLE are having sex in their early teens.  Comparting risky sex with driving to the movies is CRAZY.  There is no comparison.  I am curious if my haters are males or females?  I have rarely met any women who will say that sex has no emotional damage,,,which in many ways is far worse than  physical damage.  I expect guys to say that sex is "risky like swimming"...but what they don't understand is the emotional connection sex creates whether they want it or not.

BTW, the other two people who responded to that post from before were also females.

August 17, 2006, 12:24 pm CDT

Hey, Purpleplain

Quote From: purplepain

"If you are a Christian, you shouldn't be picking and choosing which of Christ's teachings you will follow. They aren't meant to be popular or easy."

I'm an atheist, not a Christian.

"Ever wonder why we have so much disease, abortion, depression, neglect, drug use, divorce and adultry in our society? It's because of attitudes similar to yours that see no problem with a lack of respect for both privacy and one's body."

You'll have to show me proof of all these things. Sounds like a bunch of urban myths mixed with scare mongering to me.

"With sex should come fidelity to one, committment to eachother and to God and a lifetime of love, honestly and respect. One night stands are none of those. And that type of pure sex for hedonistic purposes is what is KILLING our teens and young adults. They are not emotionally ready (and sometimes not physically ready) to engage in sex. And when something BAD comes out of that sex (and it often does) they are not emotionally or fiscally ready to take full responsiblity and do what's right. They do what's easy and it's adults with your opinion that have led to a host of problems facing our young people."

That is what YOU think sex should be. It's not what I think sex should be.  And by the way you are talking we shouldn't let anyone under 25 drive, since that is the leading cause of death and other injuries for that age group.

"How does a marriage license protect YOU from STD's, you ask? If you are in a committed, loving, monogomous relationship (AS YOU SHOULD BE IF YOU'RE HAVING SEX), you won't be getting STD'S!!!! You'll have no worries at all and you will be following the teachings of Christ that are in place for a reason. When they are followed, we don't see all the low life behavior too many these young people (and even older people) display without even a thought."

I do not worship Christ, his teachings mean nothing to me. And people cheat, ALL the time in marriages. A marriage license doesn't protect anyone from someone cheating.

"I am tired of teaching teens who are getting sexual diseases, being emotionally harmed by relationships that are way over their heads, tired of adult women who are harming their children by moving men in and out of their beds and homes (the same for adult men) and a society that is KILLING itself because it lacks morals AND common sense!"

More fear mongering? I'd have to see evidence of all this please.

"This is from a woman who's been married 17 years, who has children and who has seen the slippery slope our society is on.....it's SCARY!!!!"

Yes it is scary when people act like walking panic attacks because people enjoy sex outside of their personal standards...very scary.

"Let's ALL raise our standards and expect more of ourselves along with respecting our bodies more."

Let's all look at sex for what it actually is and be realistic, reasonable and logical.

Sure, sex is a wonderful gift to human-kind.  I am also a Christian woman - but acknowledge you are an atheist.  You ask for proof of such "myths" as disease, abortion, depression, neglect, drug-use, divorce, and adultery being so rampant in our current society.  Just the way males and females are made should be a clue.  Some sex styles are dangerous to physical health.  (Anal-sex.)  I mean, that's where feces are eliminated.  I would not wish to mingle my own sex organs with that area - simply because there would be unsanitary exposure to all kinds of foul elements and germs.  (Nor would I want to engage in sex with a man who has done that.)  Even if a person cleans out the area as well as possible, there are some organisms unseen or detected.  So I have avoided this kind of sex - not out of being fear-mongered, but for plain common sense and to protect my own health.  I have experienced yeast and bladder infections before - these are NOT STDs, but can be caused by a common cold virus or not drinking enough water.  They were bad enough!  So I would not be anxious to risk picking up any kind of STD either!  I know both homosexual and heterosexual couples engage in anal-sex.  It is a principal way for same-sex men couples to relate.  But as a Christian, when I also read that God detests that, it reinforces the fact that anal-sex is NOT for the human body.  Therefore, I have to agree that same-sex relations are not OK.  (This does NOT make me prejudiced against same-sex couples, nor would I refuse to talk to or do business with them.)    Of course this argument only involves males.  I also agree that females are subject to risks too because God does NOT want any unions except between man and woman.  He designed us in a special way.  But I don't expect you to go along with that.  It should be obvious enough how we are designed whether you believe in God or not.  You cannot dismiss, though, that disease is rampant and really got out hand when same-sex couples came out in the '80s.

You can choose to blow me off and say I am also a fear-monger.  With or without God being brought into it, our bodies are not designed for that kind of sex.  When it is engaged, germs and organisms spread and result in terrible diseases.  That's plain fact to me.  Believing in God or not, it is a dirty and unsafe act.  Is that any kind of proof for you?

Marriage is a commitment.  You're right - a piece of paper does not keep people from becoming disenchanted with each other enough to cheat or divorce.  When children are brought into the world, they need a strong support and care system.  Marriage is designed to provide this.  Of course you and I will disagree on what constitutes a marriage nowadays.  Life can be created only between man and woman.  So, when a heterosexual couple produces children, then what?  If they are married there is some kind of commitment involved.  Of course that commitment can be broken if someone feels like it - but is that really OK?  Then one parent is left to deal with the kid(s) alone - and that creates new problems and struggles.  This also leads to unsupervised periods and kids can get into trouble - like drugs, sex, crime, the possibilities are endless.

Just because sex feels so good is not an excuse to use it so irresponsibly.  Girls casually get pregnant and then seek an abortion to end it.  Or girls just don't know how to say "NO".   And guys are very good at persuading girls to have sex outside of marriage.   Nothing is as sweet as forbidden fruit.  When multiple partners are involved (as is SO popular), that creates lots of risk for someone to transmit an STD.  Some of the partners may be clean and disease-free.  But others have picked up undetected germs or organisms and pass them on!  Creating human life should be avoided altogether until a couple can become commited enough to raise children together.  That's the argument for abstinence.  And it is also God's plan for us.  A marriage license is a symbol that reminds the couple of the lifetime commitment to each other and their future family.

I'm not trying to come across as a panic-instigator - just stating some pure and simple facts.  This may not be enough evidence for you, and no one may be able to prove anything to your satisfaction.  I just wanted to join the discussion.

August 18, 2006, 12:20 am CDT

Quote From: susanpear

Sure, sex is a wonderful gift to human-kind.  I am also a Christian woman - but acknowledge you are an atheist.  You ask for proof of such "myths" as disease, abortion, depression, neglect, drug-use, divorce, and adultery being so rampant in our current society.  Just the way males and females are made should be a clue.  Some sex styles are dangerous to physical health.  (Anal-sex.)  I mean, that's where feces are eliminated.  I would not wish to mingle my own sex organs with that area - simply because there would be unsanitary exposure to all kinds of foul elements and germs.  (Nor would I want to engage in sex with a man who has done that.)  Even if a person cleans out the area as well as possible, there are some organisms unseen or detected.  So I have avoided this kind of sex - not out of being fear-mongered, but for plain common sense and to protect my own health.  I have experienced yeast and bladder infections before - these are NOT STDs, but can be caused by a common cold virus or not drinking enough water.  They were bad enough!  So I would not be anxious to risk picking up any kind of STD either!  I know both homosexual and heterosexual couples engage in anal-sex.  It is a principal way for same-sex men couples to relate.  But as a Christian, when I also read that God detests that, it reinforces the fact that anal-sex is NOT for the human body.  Therefore, I have to agree that same-sex relations are not OK.  (This does NOT make me prejudiced against same-sex couples, nor would I refuse to talk to or do business with them.)    Of course this argument only involves males.  I also agree that females are subject to risks too because God does NOT want any unions except between man and woman.  He designed us in a special way.  But I don't expect you to go along with that.  It should be obvious enough how we are designed whether you believe in God or not.  You cannot dismiss, though, that disease is rampant and really got out hand when same-sex couples came out in the '80s.

You can choose to blow me off and say I am also a fear-monger.  With or without God being brought into it, our bodies are not designed for that kind of sex.  When it is engaged, germs and organisms spread and result in terrible diseases.  That's plain fact to me.  Believing in God or not, it is a dirty and unsafe act.  Is that any kind of proof for you?

Marriage is a commitment.  You're right - a piece of paper does not keep people from becoming disenchanted with each other enough to cheat or divorce.  When children are brought into the world, they need a strong support and care system.  Marriage is designed to provide this.  Of course you and I will disagree on what constitutes a marriage nowadays.  Life can be created only between man and woman.  So, when a heterosexual couple produces children, then what?  If they are married there is some kind of commitment involved.  Of course that commitment can be broken if someone feels like it - but is that really OK?  Then one parent is left to deal with the kid(s) alone - and that creates new problems and struggles.  This also leads to unsupervised periods and kids can get into trouble - like drugs, sex, crime, the possibilities are endless.

Just because sex feels so good is not an excuse to use it so irresponsibly.  Girls casually get pregnant and then seek an abortion to end it.  Or girls just don't know how to say "NO".   And guys are very good at persuading girls to have sex outside of marriage.   Nothing is as sweet as forbidden fruit.  When multiple partners are involved (as is SO popular), that creates lots of risk for someone to transmit an STD.  Some of the partners may be clean and disease-free.  But others have picked up undetected germs or organisms and pass them on!  Creating human life should be avoided altogether until a couple can become commited enough to raise children together.  That's the argument for abstinence.  And it is also God's plan for us.  A marriage license is a symbol that reminds the couple of the lifetime commitment to each other and their future family.

I'm not trying to come across as a panic-instigator - just stating some pure and simple facts.  This may not be enough evidence for you, and no one may be able to prove anything to your satisfaction.  I just wanted to join the discussion.

The prostate gland being stimulated can cause orgasm. This can pretty much only be done through anal sex or anal stimulation.  This means that both men in an anal sex act can have orgasm. Why would god design that?

The male sex organ also is used to eliminate waste,  foul elements and germs reside there by nature. You happily have sex with those organs. As a female your two main sex organs, vagina and clitoris are on either side of your urethra opening.

Your engaging in oral sex with your husband puts you at more risk for illness than anal sex. I have taken enough food prep classes in my life to know that sometimes fecal matter ingested can be deadly.

"It is a principal way for same-sex men couples to relate."

That is not true actually, you'd be surprised to know that many gay men don't engage in any anal sex ever. Being gay isn't a drive to have anal sex, it's an attraction to one's own sex. Anal sex is a taste, a preference and MANY straight men enjoy anal sex, giving and receiving.

"I also agree that females are subject to risks too because God does NOT want any unions except between man and woman."

In your opinion on spiritual matters you believe they are at risk, but statistically lesbians are at a lesser risk than any other sexual group.  There is no evidence of a spiritual realm or spiritual harm so I do not bother with that kind of nonsense...(sorry, but it is nonsense in the literal sense of the word.)

(On a side note, why did god design our sex organs to be so closely related and near where we eliminate waste? Not very a intelligent design.)

"...our bodies are not designed for that kind of sex."

Our bodies were not "designed" in my opinion. And there is plenty of evidence to back that opinion up.

If our bodies were designed for pleasurable heterosexual sex only then why do only 30-35% of women experience orgasm during intercourse? Why can men have orgasm through receiving anal sex?

"Life can be created only between man and woman."

Wrong, life can only be created by a male sperm and a female egg. The sex act is not required, love is not required between a man and a woman.

"Then one parent is left to deal with the kid(s) alone - and that creates new problems and struggles."

How so? If someone PLANS to parent a child alone that doesn't cause problems.  And once again, marriage doesn't protect people from having broken homes, abuse or neglect. Married people haven't cornered the market on happiness.

"This also leads to unsupervised periods and kids can get into trouble - like drugs, sex, crime, the possibilities are endless."

Do you have an evidence of this?

Stats for some STD's and teen pregnancy are going down. Some STD's are going up.

Believe it or not I am for teaching abstinence, along side with honest teaching about sex. No lying about condoms, no lying about STD's.  Tell the truth, if a condom is used correctly it can protect you, but only to a 97% degree.  Show pictures of people afflicted with STD's and AIDS. Explain what each disease is.  By the time my daughter is 12 she will know all of this.

"This may not be enough evidence for you, and no one may be able to prove anything to your satisfaction."

This is often said to skeptics because we are hard to please, but not impossible to please.

August 18, 2006, 3:59 pm CDT

Hi Purplepain

Quote From: purplepain

The prostate gland being stimulated can cause orgasm. This can pretty much only be done through anal sex or anal stimulation.  This means that both men in an anal sex act can have orgasm. Why would god design that?

The male sex organ also is used to eliminate waste,  foul elements and germs reside there by nature. You happily have sex with those organs. As a female your two main sex organs, vagina and clitoris are on either side of your urethra opening.

Your engaging in oral sex with your husband puts you at more risk for illness than anal sex. I have taken enough food prep classes in my life to know that sometimes fecal matter ingested can be deadly.

"It is a principal way for same-sex men couples to relate."

That is not true actually, you'd be surprised to know that many gay men don't engage in any anal sex ever. Being gay isn't a drive to have anal sex, it's an attraction to one's own sex. Anal sex is a taste, a preference and MANY straight men enjoy anal sex, giving and receiving.

"I also agree that females are subject to risks too because God does NOT want any unions except between man and woman."

In your opinion on spiritual matters you believe they are at risk, but statistically lesbians are at a lesser risk than any other sexual group.  There is no evidence of a spiritual realm or spiritual harm so I do not bother with that kind of nonsense...(sorry, but it is nonsense in the literal sense of the word.)

(On a side note, why did god design our sex organs to be so closely related and near where we eliminate waste? Not very a intelligent design.)

"...our bodies are not designed for that kind of sex."

Our bodies were not "designed" in my opinion. And there is plenty of evidence to back that opinion up.

If our bodies were designed for pleasurable heterosexual sex only then why do only 30-35% of women experience orgasm during intercourse? Why can men have orgasm through receiving anal sex?

"Life can be created only between man and woman."

Wrong, life can only be created by a male sperm and a female egg. The sex act is not required, love is not required between a man and a woman.

"Then one parent is left to deal with the kid(s) alone - and that creates new problems and struggles."

How so? If someone PLANS to parent a child alone that doesn't cause problems.  And once again, marriage doesn't protect people from having broken homes, abuse or neglect. Married people haven't cornered the market on happiness.

"This also leads to unsupervised periods and kids can get into trouble - like drugs, sex, crime, the possibilities are endless."

Stats for some STD's and teen pregnancy are going down. Some STD's are going up.

Believe it or not I am for teaching abstinence, along side with honest teaching about sex. No lying about condoms, no lying about STD's.  Tell the truth, if a condom is used correctly it can protect you, but only to a 97% degree.  Show pictures of people afflicted with STD's and AIDS. Explain what each disease is.  By the time my daughter is 12 she will know all of this.

"This may not be enough evidence for you, and no one may be able to prove anything to your satisfaction."

This is often said to skeptics because we are hard to please, but not impossible to please.

First, sorry for mispelling your user name.

Well, I read your reply.  I do appreciate you taking time to comment.  No, I do not have evidence for everything I said - but I do have some experience.

I do know that kids who are left alone much of the afternoon and early evening every day have the potential to go out and do what they want and sneak back home before their parent(s) gets home.  I saw kids my own age doing that during my teen years.  It did increase in my own observations.  I myself, went down hill when I entered a sexual relationship at 22 and wasn't married.  I was still living at home and put things over on my mom all the time.  Fortunately I didn't become pregnant and broke it off in 4 years.  (During that time I got full-time employment, moved out and supported myself in an apartment.)  But I went downhill during it!  I stopped taking care of myself, became anorexic, and nearly got into serious trouble.  At least I had money and my own place.  Most teens of today do NOT have money or the resources to take care of themselves - let alone a baby.  And why should parents have to spend their golden years constantly providing financial support plus room & board  to adult children (or children who behave like adults sexually) who don't think before they leap?  I also agree with hitechgirl that teens are not emotionally or fiscally ready to deal with the results of their having sexual unions. 

If someone PLANS to parent a child alone that doesn't cause problems. 

OK, sometimes a person decides to raise a child alone, and that is their choice to be sure.  But in some cases, a person enters a relationship trusting and counting upon their spouse or mate to support them when a child does come along.  I don't need evidence to see the news and people talking on shows everyday - distraught that they were left alone with young children and no help (that they counted on).  What's wrong with people counting on each other to see things through?  Emotions are going to come up in that area of trusting and loving.  I just don't see how you can dismiss it.  It's not a crime to love someone enough to desire a life-long commitment from him/her.  I think people need to be VERY careful not to become vulnerable if they cannot take it when they are deserted.

Hmm.  The male sperm is only in men and female eggs are only in women - do we agree  or have I got that backwards?  Can you clarify what else other than artificial insemination can produce children other than classic hetero-sex?

Our bodies were not "designed" in my opinion. And there is plenty of evidence to back that opinion up. . . .On a side note, why did god design our sex organs to be so closely related and near where we eliminate waste? Not very a intelligent design.)

Ahh, but my life is a testimony that sticking to traditional sex style and a monogomous relationship has perserved my sexual health and protected me from STDs.  I am STD-free and have been free from the worry that goes along with it.

If someone PLANS to parent a child alone that doesn't cause problems.  And once again, marriage doesn't protect people from having broken homes, abuse or neglect. Married people haven't cornered the market on happiness.

Of course, not.  Marriage is a commitment and this requires hard work and dedication.

Giving birth each time changed me physically and psychologically.  I really cannot help that - except to try and cope.  Without my husband of 22 years, I most likely would have fallen apart.  Of course, I would have coped just like every other person in such a position.  But not every person has the family or financial support necessary to get through that. 

I will be re-reading your comments in case I misquoted or missed something.  I really do appreciate having something to do like talk about this.  You make a very good point about sex-education and teaching about condoms.  But the moral issues and divine creation/design - we'll never agree on.

August 21, 2006, 3:25 pm CDT

Quote From: susanpear

First, sorry for mispelling your user name.

Well, I read your reply.  I do appreciate you taking time to comment.  No, I do not have evidence for everything I said - but I do have some experience.

I do know that kids who are left alone much of the afternoon and early evening every day have the potential to go out and do what they want and sneak back home before their parent(s) gets home.  I saw kids my own age doing that during my teen years.  It did increase in my own observations.  I myself, went down hill when I entered a sexual relationship at 22 and wasn't married.  I was still living at home and put things over on my mom all the time.  Fortunately I didn't become pregnant and broke it off in 4 years.  (During that time I got full-time employment, moved out and supported myself in an apartment.)  But I went downhill during it!  I stopped taking care of myself, became anorexic, and nearly got into serious trouble.  At least I had money and my own place.  Most teens of today do NOT have money or the resources to take care of themselves - let alone a baby.  And why should parents have to spend their golden years constantly providing financial support plus room & board  to adult children (or children who behave like adults sexually) who don't think before they leap?  I also agree with hitechgirl that teens are not emotionally or fiscally ready to deal with the results of their having sexual unions. 

If someone PLANS to parent a child alone that doesn't cause problems. 

OK, sometimes a person decides to raise a child alone, and that is their choice to be sure.  But in some cases, a person enters a relationship trusting and counting upon their spouse or mate to support them when a child does come along.  I don't need evidence to see the news and people talking on shows everyday - distraught that they were left alone with young children and no help (that they counted on).  What's wrong with people counting on each other to see things through?  Emotions are going to come up in that area of trusting and loving.  I just don't see how you can dismiss it.  It's not a crime to love someone enough to desire a life-long commitment from him/her.  I think people need to be VERY careful not to become vulnerable if they cannot take it when they are deserted.

Hmm.  The male sperm is only in men and female eggs are only in women - do we agree  or have I got that backwards?  Can you clarify what else other than artificial insemination can produce children other than classic hetero-sex?

Our bodies were not "designed" in my opinion. And there is plenty of evidence to back that opinion up. . . .On a side note, why did god design our sex organs to be so closely related and near where we eliminate waste? Not very a intelligent design.)

Ahh, but my life is a testimony that sticking to traditional sex style and a monogomous relationship has perserved my sexual health and protected me from STDs.  I am STD-free and have been free from the worry that goes along with it.

If someone PLANS to parent a child alone that doesn't cause problems.  And once again, marriage doesn't protect people from having broken homes, abuse or neglect. Married people haven't cornered the market on happiness.

Of course, not.  Marriage is a commitment and this requires hard work and dedication.

Giving birth each time changed me physically and psychologically.  I really cannot help that - except to try and cope.  Without my husband of 22 years, I most likely would have fallen apart.  Of course, I would have coped just like every other person in such a position.  But not every person has the family or financial support necessary to get through that. 

I will be re-reading your comments in case I misquoted or missed something.  I really do appreciate having something to do like talk about this.  You make a very good point about sex-education and teaching about condoms.  But the moral issues and divine creation/design - we'll never agree on.

"Hmm.  The male sperm is only in men and female eggs are only in women - do we agree  or have I got that backwards?  Can you clarify what else other than artificial insemination can produce children other than classic hetero-sex?"

Any egg and any sperm can be mix and put into any womb. Your previous comment: "When children are brought into the world, they need a strong support and care system.  Marriage is designed to provide this.  Of course you and I will disagree on what constitutes a marriage nowadays.  Life can be created only between man and woman. " This made it sound like the fact that men and women can have sex and produce children makes their relationship unique there for the only correct one. People can get pregnant with out having sex. So the "having children" argument against gay marriage or nontraditional relationships is out.

"Ahh, but my life is a testimony that sticking to traditional sex style and a monogomous relationship has perserved my sexual health and protected me from STDs.  I am STD-free and have been free from the worry that goes along with it."

Your life is an anecdote, it's not evidence. There is nothing inherently wrong with non traditional sex lives.  I know a woman who used to post on this board, she has an open marriage. She and her husband are very happy and very healthy. Another anecdote.

March 12, 2007, 8:33 am CDT

sex should be sacred

Quote From: hitechgirl

Most people do not think LONG AND HARD about having sex...b/c MOST PEOPLE are having sex in their early teens.  Comparting risky sex with driving to the movies is CRAZY.  There is no comparison.  I am curious if my haters are males or females?  I have rarely met any women who will say that sex has no emotional damage,,,which in many ways is far worse than  physical damage.  I expect guys to say that sex is "risky like swimming"...but what they don't understand is the emotional connection sex creates whether they want it or not.

people had better be carefulhaving sex nowadays.  expecially here in toledo, ohio,  nurses and doctors and studies show that toledo has a very high trate of aids and stds.  i worry about my children growing up here and trying to find a parnter.  i am doing my best to teac them to be choosy with whom they have sex and try to wait till marriag.  it is scary.   its just not the poor either.  its even the wealthy.

October 10, 2007, 8:17 am CDT

"Secrets in the Suburbs"?

Dr. Phil Staff & Fans:

I am not certain if this is the correct message board for this posting but it appeared to be the appropriate topic.  I wanted to find out what happened to the show "Secrets in the Suburbs" which was supposed to air last week, Oct.1-Oct.5, on Dr. Phil.  The newsletter I recieved stated the topic would be of couples swinging in the suburbs but a different topic was aired.  Was this show cancelled or rescheduled?  Sounds like an interesting topic.  Hope to see it soon.

Thanks!

March 11, 2008, 9:53 am CDT

biters

huh, thats funny, i myself am a biter,not bcuz i dont like kissing.its just a turn on for me,my boyfriend loves it. i have been a little aggressive in thea rea but he does it back to me and he didnt used to be that way.maybe she should tone it down a notch and he may come to find out he enjoys it

First | Prev | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Next Page | Last Page