Message Boards

Topic : I'm Pregnant!

Number of Replies: 560
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, June 30, 2005, 12:54:48 pm
Author : dataimport
Expecting? Share your pregnancy joys, concerns, questions and stories with us.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 2, 2007, 11:21 am CDT

im pregnant and have some questions

Im 30wks. now and @ 1st  i didnt want to keep the baby bc of fear of being a single mother. The father of the child and his family didnt wanted me to keep the baby so i did. i love being pregnant and am  excited. the father of the child on the other hand said that we would do this together but he hasnt bn there for me at all. i go to the doctors alone . he seems uninterested in anything that has something to do with the baby. he doesnt call and check to see how im doing and hasnt bought the baby anything to this day. even when i made a trip to visit him he didnt want to feed me or cuddle and he seemed distant. he recently told me that he didnt want me using the baby as leveridge. i dont plan on filing for childsupport but i would like for my son to have his father in his life. he wants to name the baby and for the baby to have his last name. my father wants the baby to have my last name bc we are not married. i try to talk to him in a calm way eventhough i wish to do otherwise so we can keep a gd. relationship for the babys sake but nothing works. someone, anyone help i dnt know what to do im so hurt and confused at this point.

November 3, 2007, 6:29 am CDT

Praying for a good outcome!!!!!!

My 16yr old son( 6'2 and going on 20) calls me Thursday night and says," Don't tell dad,promise" and I I didn't..yet,anyhoo....his G/F had a yeast infection fr taking antibiotics an had to take a pill for it. He asks me if the pill would hrt her if she was pregnant.."gasp".They had unprotected sex while she was on her period,now my son has always been safe as we buy him condoms and they are both great kids,in school,don't drink or smoke or dod drugs..BUT, they are too young and so am I to be a Granmother right now.Soo,her period is due next week and I am praying for the bestnd will keep yo posted.

November 4, 2007, 7:15 am CST

am pregnant

congratulations everyone.am also pregnant,just found out.am anxious and happy but i have been down with morning sickness,realy bad.am three months gone.

November 6, 2007, 8:00 pm CST

sick

Quote From: mommyfeidner

I'm due Dec 12th only 51 days to go, and it hasn't been an easy pregnancy either. I was so sick my first two trimesters that I lost more weight then I gained. I ended up being hospitalized 3 times because I was so sick I was dehydrated, I was put on bed rest. And My father-in-law was so mad at me for getting pregnant he cause so much trouble in my marriage. He kept trying to get my husband to leave me.
i am not as far alone, actually only three and a half months, my due date isn't until april 28th... this pregnancy is a miracle to me, I never thought i would get pregnant again.. my first daughter was adopted... and since then i have always had regrets and felt as tho i would never have another chance, but it finally came.... I am so excuted and happy always daydreaming about when i'll be holding my baby..... but unfortunately at the same time i am struggling with severe nausea and vomiting.... Like today, i know the only thing substantial that i have kept in my tummy is a piece of toast... it's been like this for weeks.... and it's all day suffering too, they tried to give me some vitamins to help with nausea, but it just gave me dry mouth, and made me feel sicker than i did feel.... I went back to the dr again, and said it kept persisting...  i'm feeling sick 24/7 with no break, get sick unexpectedly at times... she said it might not be morning sickness since that shold be passed now, and thinks that it is acid reflux... too much acid in my stomach... and gave me some meds for that.... hasn't been long enough to tell whether or not it will work, but i am so hopeful it does.... i just want to eat and drink and stop being sick!!!   the last few days i've felt so terrible, i've pretty much stayed in bed unless needed to get up.     Is this normal?  IS there Anything that can be done for me?    I guess for now i'll just keep trutting along. 

November 10, 2007, 7:36 pm CST

I'm Pregnant!

Quote From: kmak06

i am not as far alone, actually only three and a half months, my due date isn't until april 28th... this pregnancy is a miracle to me, I never thought i would get pregnant again.. my first daughter was adopted... and since then i have always had regrets and felt as tho i would never have another chance, but it finally came.... I am so excuted and happy always daydreaming about when i'll be holding my baby..... but unfortunately at the same time i am struggling with severe nausea and vomiting.... Like today, i know the only thing substantial that i have kept in my tummy is a piece of toast... it's been like this for weeks.... and it's all day suffering too, they tried to give me some vitamins to help with nausea, but it just gave me dry mouth, and made me feel sicker than i did feel.... I went back to the dr again, and said it kept persisting...  i'm feeling sick 24/7 with no break, get sick unexpectedly at times... she said it might not be morning sickness since that shold be passed now, and thinks that it is acid reflux... too much acid in my stomach... and gave me some meds for that.... hasn't been long enough to tell whether or not it will work, but i am so hopeful it does.... i just want to eat and drink and stop being sick!!!   the last few days i've felt so terrible, i've pretty much stayed in bed unless needed to get up.     Is this normal?  IS there Anything that can be done for me?    I guess for now i'll just keep trutting along. 

I am almost 24 weeks and I have been very lucky so far.I was only sick for a short time. A  friend of mine was not so lucky she was sick all the time- until someone told her about papaya pills. You can get them at any health food store and she swares they work wonders. After she started takeing them she no longer got sick- It might help you.

This is our first child and we are very excited!!! My husband is a bit nervous but I keep reasuring him that he will be a great father. He has been a great supporter thru the whole process so far- going to all of the doctor appointments and asking lots of questions. good luck!!

November 13, 2007, 4:08 pm CST

Ewe

I am 27 weeks pregnant. For the past several weeks I have had this sour like odor "down there". I havent questioned my doctor yet, I thought it would go away. I dont think its a yeast infection b/c I dont itch. I dont have a discharge other than occasionally waiting too long to go to the bathroom. Has anyone experienced this? Please help if possible.

November 29, 2007, 5:24 am CST

My Pregnant Teen

I have a 16 year old daughter, she came to me this summer, Mom, Im pregnant, I was shocked....I guess its my fault, for not putting her on some form of protection.

I had no idea my daughter was sexually active...she never seemed like that kind of kid..

My question is this, she moved out a month ago with her 20 year old boyfriend, he just lost his job, as he is too lazy to go to work...I thought I had him pegged out to be a good person for my daughter...

Yesterday, Cc calls me...mom, she says, I dont know what we are going to do, jeff lost his job, and we have no money coming in, I cannot work, cus im still in school, and we cannot pay rent, I told her, you can come back  home anytime, and i truly mean that...she said what about jeff, his parents wont let him go back home cus he lost his job...I simply said, I wont see him out on the streets, but, and i said BUT, if he is gonna live here wtih us, he NEEDS to have a job, he will not lay around my house all day and play the playstation...

What should I do????...

December 11, 2007, 12:12 pm CST

I'm Pregnant!

Quote From: baybgirl101

I have a 16 year old daughter, she came to me this summer, Mom, Im pregnant, I was shocked....I guess its my fault, for not putting her on some form of protection.

I had no idea my daughter was sexually active...she never seemed like that kind of kid..

My question is this, she moved out a month ago with her 20 year old boyfriend, he just lost his job, as he is too lazy to go to work...I thought I had him pegged out to be a good person for my daughter...

Yesterday, Cc calls me...mom, she says, I dont know what we are going to do, jeff lost his job, and we have no money coming in, I cannot work, cus im still in school, and we cannot pay rent, I told her, you can come back  home anytime, and i truly mean that...she said what about jeff, his parents wont let him go back home cus he lost his job...I simply said, I wont see him out on the streets, but, and i said BUT, if he is gonna live here wtih us, he NEEDS to have a job, he will not lay around my house all day and play the playstation...

What should I do????...

Hope she makes the smartest move and comes back home! My sister had a baby at 16, her 19 year old boyfriend, got another girl pregnant when my sister was a few months pregnant. Between my mother and I watching my neice and supporting her, my sister finished school and got a 2 year degree. She's 21 now and her daughter is 5, she has never recieved a penny from the father (who now has 5 kids, my niece was his 1st), yet has never had to ask for money. We helped her and now she supports her daughter and herself! Maybe your daughter will see he's not all she thought he was!

December 15, 2007, 5:18 am CST

I'm Pregnant!

Quote From: bucduck

I am 27 weeks pregnant. For the past several weeks I have had this sour like odor "down there". I havent questioned my doctor yet, I thought it would go away. I dont think its a yeast infection b/c I dont itch. I dont have a discharge other than occasionally waiting too long to go to the bathroom. Has anyone experienced this? Please help if possible.
I'm 23 weeks now and I've been experiencing the same thing. From what I've been able to find out it's normal and you shouldn't have anything to worry about it.

December 19, 2007, 7:44 am CST

pregnant at 17

i am 17 yr old and married i already have a 6 month old baby girl i just found out that am pregnant again my husband is happy i really think my baby is too little  but am worried about what my moms is going to think because she is 2 months pregnant too.  

First | Prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | Next | Last