Message Boards

Topic : I'm Pregnant!

Number of Replies: 560
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, June 30, 2005, 12:54:48 pm
Author : dataimport
Expecting? Share your pregnancy joys, concerns, questions and stories with us.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 2, 2005, 4:51 pm CST

yay

I had my baby on oct.30 at 1:45 in the morning  

it was a baby boy his name is Isaiah he was 53.5 cm and he was 7lbs 

November 2, 2005, 8:08 pm CST

im confused..need input

hey i am in need of a question answered... when you get so far along in pregnancy you get a dark line down from your belly button to the bottom of your stomache, well i am 21 weeks into my 2nd pregnancy and i havent gotten that dark line  yet? does anyone know if it is normal to not get it or if it shows up maybe later then 21 weeks. i got it when i was pregnant with my twins, but havent gotten it yet with this baby. i will begin my 22nd week monday november 7, 2005. thanks very much for your time in reading this. have a great day yall?

November 2, 2005, 11:29 pm CST

be positive!

Quote From: vampjaicy

Hi I think I might be pregnet but everytime i go for a test its inconclusive.
I lost two kids already and im scared to loose this one too ... what am i supose to do?
I don't know what to say about the inconclusive test but I do know that you are very stressed and that puts the fetus in a very vulnerable state. When you are depressed the chemicals in your body change and those chemicals are not good for the baby. Being happy is the way to go. I don't know why you are stressed but if you can fix the problem, it will put you and maybe your baby in a better place!!! I hope this was helpful!

November 2, 2005, 11:44 pm CST

congrats

Quote From: jukeme

Hello. Congrats on your soon to be bundle of joy.  I am currently pregnant with our third baby.  She will arrive in Feb.  As far as how to help with natural induction... I am surprised you haven't heard... but having sex.  The chemical in semen is the same chemical in the petocin that they use to induce.  Don't worry though, the receptors on the cervix are only open when the body is ready to deliver, so having sex won't induce pre-labor. 

The other natural things that help are lots of walking, and believe it or not, driving on a bumpy road!  Hee Hee.  Silly I know. 

Good luck.  I hope you aren't chemically induced.  The reality is, after the pain and stress of your previous loss, you body may hold on long past 42 weeks!  I hope you were both able to grieve the loss of your twins.  I am so sorry you had to endure that kind of pain.  Chemical induction may be the only way to let your body relax enough to start labor.   But no matter the path to get there, the end point will be glorious!! 

If you are looking for an herbal labor inducer I would reccomend goinig to your local library and finding as much information as you can. BE VERY CAREFUL, many herbs are not safe for pregnant women. I remember for my first pregnancy I looked up herbal remedies for things such as leg cramps, heart burn, headaches etc  and I found Black Cohosh. It is for inducing labor but I would like you to research it and don't just take my word for it. There are a lot of differents sources for this information and not all are correct. Also if you live in a large town or city you might talk to a doctor that knows about herbal medicine before taking anything.

November 3, 2005, 9:18 am CST

I have a question!

Hi my name is Lori and i am 17 years old, i am in grade 12 at a catholic highschool, and one of the courses  i have right now is parenting, we are learning about pregnancy, and giving birth. I was wondering if anyone of you had two pregnancy's, and if one was by a c-section and one was by a normal birth? I was wondering for a class assignment, which one would be better, a c-section or a normal birth? When i eventually start my own family i'd like to have a water birth just because it's relaxing and i heard it's alot more calming, and less streesful do you know if that's true, and if there's any concerns about a water birth?  

November 4, 2005, 12:17 am CST

I'm Pregnant!

Hi, my name is Sarah and I am 17. I am pregnant with a baby boy due in Feb. I am really scared, insecure, and overwhelmed with joy. I am married to the baby's father and we are definately keeping him. I am just not sure if I can reach the standards of a good mother. I was wondering if there is/was anyone in a situation like mine (age-wise) and if they have any words of advice. Support and encouragement is of course appreciated from everyone, lol. 

Thanks bunches 

November 4, 2005, 8:56 am CST

my friend was the same age

Quote From: sarahdsh04

Hi, my name is Sarah and I am 17. I am pregnant with a baby boy due in Feb. I am really scared, insecure, and overwhelmed with joy. I am married to the baby's father and we are definately keeping him. I am just not sure if I can reach the standards of a good mother. I was wondering if there is/was anyone in a situation like mine (age-wise) and if they have any words of advice. Support and encouragement is of course appreciated from everyone, lol. 

Thanks bunches 

Hi my friend was 17 when she had a baby, and she was very nervous too. She wasn't sure if she'd be a good mother or a bad mother, or if she could financailly take care of her son. Well in the long run it all worked out! she has support from welfare, and family, and she's doing really good! Everyone's a good mother, maybe nto at everything, but that's something we all have to work on right? I'm glad you're married to your son's father that's going to make your family an easier experience! Well best of luck and congratulations to you and your husband

November 5, 2005, 4:02 am CST

Am pregnant.

Hi pple out there!! Ma name is Mimie  n am pregnant, ma baby is due in Jan am mixed wit xcitement n anxciety.Well,am not staying wit de dad 2 b n he seemingly involved in the pregnancy, but wat upsets me most is that he broke ma heart onces and am real;ly scared 2 trust him again and hes alwayz asking me 2 trust him again ,it just makes me mad everytime he even says it and how can i leave 2 ve his baby when i dont even trust him?i luv him n he luvs me back as far as am concerned and his so caring ,we go 2 shop 2gether and he really plays the role of a father 2b,who luves his baby.I see him every  weekend due 2 circumstances that are beyond our control.Sometimes when am not with him hes with a his very good friends (a couple)but he has told everyone abt me being pregnant including his parents except for these 2.I keep asking ma self why hasnt he told these very close friends of his?People out there dont you think this guy is seeing some1 else n that hes friends know abt this person ?coz that wat i think. N when i ask him abt it all he says is that he has his reasons.Am so scared of this guy.Shld i have ma baby n give up all abt him painfully or what?I want 2 make a family with him but wat can i really do?Some1 out there pls help me and advise me am falling apart.Besides he has over 100 email adresses and i dont know any of hes password,does this man really mean his word that he wants to be with?I have a feeling his flirting arround with galz on the internet and every am so sick of dis situation.People it seems to me that am settling for less.
Please,anyone with advise out there on wat i shld do plse help me. 
Thanxs a great deal.

November 5, 2005, 7:31 am CST

hey kellyanne

Quote From: pregnant25

i am 23 weeks pregnant this week and so far ive had nothing but concerns in my pregnancy.i thought i was in early labor during the week. i was so worried.my blood pressure is up and down constantly and ive had more pains in my joints and neck than i care to complain about.had problems with my bloods in my last pregnancy too.i just hope the wost is over and that i can enjoy the rest of my pregnancy,cause other than all the problems its wonderful.kellyanne.ireland
hi kellyanne,  i hope this finds you and your baby doin good. i just read what you wrote and am curious bout the problems you had with your blood during your last pregnancy. i am also havin problems with my blood this pregnancy with my baby girl. am curious to know if you had the same troubles i am havin now and the outcome of your pregnancy. if you do not mind answerin me. thanks very much.. have a gr8 day

November 9, 2005, 12:28 pm CST

I can't tell if I am pregnant

Hey everyone.. I need some advice... My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for the past several months but the past week or two I have noticed alot of things.... I am more irritable(b*tchy), like everything my husband does or says I get mad at or sad about..... I am getting cramps like I am going to have my period in a few days, and I have headaches just about every day... I have not taking a pregnancy test yet because I do not want it to come back negative.... Plus I think that it is too soon to take a test because my period is not supposed to be here for another 2 1/2 weeks....I would like the input of the mom's out there on what you think... Thanks everyone

First | Prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next | Last