Message Boards

Topic : 05/10 Finding Allene and Mollie, Part 2

Number of Replies: 912
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, May 05, 2006, 07:02:03 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
A tense family drama continues. Dr. Phil sent private investigator Harold Copus thousands of miles through three countries, including the jungles of Belize, to find 15-year-old Mollie and 13-year-old Allene who were abducted by their father one year ago. Now, join the tearful reunion between the girls and their mother, Michelle. Then, Dr. Phil sits down with Michelle and her husband, Michael. Find out why he says, “You could cut the tension with a knife.” What happens when Michael is confronted about the kidnapping? Next, hear from Hutterite religious leader Peter Hoover who was instrumental in bringing Michael and the girls back to America. But was he honest the first time he was on the show? Did he aid and abet Michael in accomplishing the abductions? Then, follow the girls as they go back home. How will they deal with returning to American teenage life? Join the discussion.

Find out what happened on the show.

More May 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 7, 2007, 10:41 pm CDT

Don't talk about what you don't know

Quote From: hep_cat_47

Check your history & facts Dr. Phil ! ! !  When a female steals the children (like in the case of Joli A. Taylor) and keeps them from their father (for 7 years) the female receives nothing but sympathy.  Fathers overwhelmingly receive JAIL-TIME ! ! !  The mother in this case wasn't happy unless she could punish her ex-husband and that is what 99% of ex-wives want, they want to be placed in a position where they can legally BULLY their ex-husband and they don't give a damn if it ends up hurting their own children ! ! !   Was it right that for a decade Chris Cvetkovitch was not allowed to see his children after he stole them from their home in Wichita, Kansas?  Did that make his children better adults ? ? ? 

Doug  

De Witt, Iowa 

First  of all it was 9 years not 7, and My mother (Joli Ann formally Taylor now Peters) did not "steal" me. She saved me from my abusive father. and she did not receive sympathy my father spread rumors all over the news that she was crazy and a drug user which was highly untrue, it was my father (Mike Riechart) who reicived all the sympathy, the "poor father". He sure wasn't a the poor father when he was threating to kill my mother if I told anyone what he was doing to me, and when the judical system told my mom she didn't have a case, because no one believes a five year old, she did what she felt was her only choice in the matter. maybe you should look up the incest exeption law a legal loop hole for child abusers.
And yes I do have my share of problems now but thats due to the judical system and my father, not what my mother did to protect me.
and my Father did not get any jail time, he still live his happy little life and I hope to god he is not abusing anyone else.
So as you may have guessed I am Alese Lea Taylor (formerly Riechart)
if you have any doubts that I am who I say I am go to my myspace
www.myspace.com/gaiascully
and compare the photos to those in the news.

-Alese Taylor
Tucson, Arizona

May 7, 2007, 11:56 pm CDT

Hi my name is Alese Lea Taylor (formally Reichart)

I don't know much about the Allene and Mollie story, but I do know about my own.
I have seen that people have been quoting and discussing my case, I just would like to state my side of the story. My mother did not "Kidnap" me, she saved me, there is a difference. My father was highly abusive, I don't care that it wasn't "substantiated" it usually isn't, but it DID happen. I remember it clearly, and I honestly believe that if my mother(Joli Ann Taylor now Peters) had not taken me away from my father (Mike Reichart) that I would not be alive today.
Now I do have problems but not because of my mother, but because of my father and most of all the Judicial system. Why don't you look up the incest exception law, a legal loop hole for child molesters.
I also have severe anxiety because when the FBI did catch us they put me in a behavioral center for over three months and wouldn't let me talk to anyone who believed me, then they placed me with a Foster parent who hated me for almost five months.
Miss care of children needs to stop.
And I do not appreciate people using me as an example when they don't know anything about me or my story, if you have any questions, forget looking at misleading articles, ask me yourself.

-Alese Lea Taylor

if you have any doubts that I am who I say I am you can check my myspace
www.myspace.com/gaiascully
or note my picture.

First | Prev | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | Next Page | Last Page