Message Boards

Topic : 09/05 The Divorce Experiment

Number of Replies: 531
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, May 12, 2006, 10:03:49 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
(Original Air Date: 05/16/06) Are you married to a man who doesn't know how good he has it? You do the cooking, the cleaning, take care of the kids, and he still takes you for granted? After seven years, Amy finds herself in a marriage where she is expected to wait on her husband hand and foot, and never voice her opinion. Her husband, Greg, is a self-proclaimed male chauvinist pig, and says his wife's job is to take care of the family without questioning his role as "king" of the house. Amy says if Greg doesn't learn to treat her like his equal and not his servant, she's going to divorce him. Dr. Phil sends in a Relationship Rescue team of strong women to teach Greg a lesson! While Amy is sent off on a special trip to build her self-esteem, Greg gets three new "wives" who give him a dose of his own medicine as they put him through all that he demands of his wife on a daily basis. Will he finally see Amy as his equal and become a better spouse in the process? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More September 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

March 24, 2008, 2:02 am CDT

Past Policeofficer STUFF

Quote From: reallily

Thats what I'm talking about sweaty ....;;;) 

I've been let down by the message I wrote yesterday ..about today's show.....but I see that I'm not alone thks ....And keep it up .....;;;) 

I believe in marriage 100%....To make a story short .....NOT AT ANY PRICE ;)...There's so many things that could be worked on...hard but doable....but this NUT CASE I don't think so !!! 

Anyhow let's see how the show turns out todays....!!! 

Lily ;) 

Hi. Just happened to be up at 4 am crying but I wa under Police marriage abuse at 22 to 32 myself AND LOST my child from the stress he gave me, etc, and CRY today about it. I am about to write to  Phil now .

I am Mentally TORTURING myself because I ALLOW him to talk to me thru E mail. I have sent him many MEAN and "blaming" e mails and he knows that . I ak him WHY do you want to keep writing me then?

Feelings, (hate whateve) are obviously therein me?

He tries to do nice things  and I comply at those times. Deep down I want tell Dr.Phil but sice my ex is undercoer I do not believe he will ever even "talk". He LIES to everyonbe.. escept me maybe?

I guess he may feel bad but he is a VERY SICK sexual individual and if I told on him, I MAY be able to take his job from him but I just want to learn to say NO in my life!!

I hate myself for being so NICE and I am FINALLY gettng it.. when I FEEL half dead.

I have a GREAT SMART mind though except I am  already 45 so feel I past my life and got NOTHING> I live week 2 wek and NEVER dreamed I would be like this. I am SO depressed and I am SCARED too!

No one knows around me that I get up and CRY like this. FOUR psychs on the first visit said "here" take a SCRIPT!! UUGGHH! NO way!!

I resent that. I am EXTREMELY good lookin but NEVER used that and do NOT know how. My esteem is too low.

God bless you and YES it probably WILL be with you "forever" but deal with it NOW. DO NOT let it hurt your heart at 45 YEARS OLD!!

I stopped  the Police after I made it into the academy.I could NOT finish! NOT for me.

Take Care and Good Luk girl! YOU WILL MAKE IT!! For your daughter! YEAH!!

Welcvome 2 chat at lauletta@bellsouth.net

Lynda

First | Prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | Next Page | Last Page