Message Boards

Topic : 05/18 Alex Turns 18

Number of Replies: 409
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, May 12, 2006, 10:10:06 am
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Whenever Dr. Phil walks down the street, people ask: “What’s going on with Marty, Erin, Alex and Katherine?” This divided family first came on the show when their 15-year-old daughter, Alex, was pregnant and her condition was ripping their lives apart. Alex has accomplished a lot in three years. Get an update on her son, Nathan. Plus, Alex’s younger sister, Katherine, felt anger and resentment about the pregnancy and the constant chaos in her parents’ marriage. Find out how she’s been coping, and hear the burning question Marty has for Dr. Phil. Then, see the amazing surprises in store for this family! And, Dr. Phil follows up with another unforgettable guest, April. She was the anorexic bride, whose husband ended their marriage over the phone. How is she adjusting to life as a single woman? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More May 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 13, 2006, 12:53 am CDT

This should be VERY interesting...

I'm excited to see where this family is at. DOES ANYBODY KNOW what happened to that one Dr. Phil family Chris and Stacy (between the two of them, they had 5 kids, I think it was?) Was there ever any closure between that family or follow ups? I felt left hanging with that family! 

May 13, 2006, 5:43 am CDT

GLAD TO SEE AN UPDATE

AFTER SPENDING A YEAR WITH SOMEONE ON A WEEKLY BASIS, IT IS NICE TO SEE WHERE THEY ARE TODAY, WHETHER IT BE GOOD OR BAD.  THE VIDEO LOOKS LIKE THE OUT COME  

WAS GREAT.  I HAD ALWAYS PRAYED FOR THE BEST FOR THIS FAMILY.  IT WOULD BE NICE  

TO SEE HOW FAR OTHERS HAVE COME THAT YOU HAVE HELPED OR EVEN THOSE THAT  

DIDN'T HAVE SUCH A HAPPY ENDING.  THANKS DR PHIL  

May 13, 2006, 6:52 am CDT

05/18 Alex Turns 18

Hello , I watched the follow ups with drphil and this family.I will be curious to see what secret Alex has that she shares with Dr.Phil and only him ! I hope Katherine is doing well.I felt sorry for her since all the attention was on Alex and her baby and the parents.It will intersting to see what unfolds from this updated show.

May 13, 2006, 7:25 am CDT

Not very hopeful

The previews for this  Dr. Phil Family update makes it seem as if Alex is still the ungrateful, know-it-all, do what she wants brat that she was three years ago.  I will be shocked if Alex is really the one raising Nathan. I don't believe Alex has grown up or learned anything "worthwhile" from what she has done. And if learning how not to get pregnant again is the best she can do instead of learning self control, then she really hasn't learned much.

I guess we'll see when the show airs. Maybe I'll be eating my words.

May 13, 2006, 7:25 am CDT

Finally...

Glad to see the Dr. Phil family is coming back. It is time to get back into watching him again. I had to quit watching for a long time due to  the content coming into the house. Then I got out of the habit of checking to see what was on since the news alerts quit coming to my email. Now I see the shows have been cleaned up a bit.

This last winter my son found a picture of Katherine on xanga. It had to be her in the close background. It was on a web page of a friends cousin (or something like that). It appeared to be a school dance. No one ever responded to the question of whether it was Dr Phil's Katherine. It had to be her or she has an identical twin out there.

Glad the family will be back. It is great watching people become better equipped in dealing with life. Learning, applying and growing... that is what this family is all about.

May 13, 2006, 8:09 am CDT

wow this is my fave family!

i cant believe that was three yrs ago!! that means ive been watching dr phil for 3 yrs!! wowwwwww!!  

i cannot wait for this episode to noe wats goin on with the family, i instantly fell in love w/ dr phil watchn this family, i have they have MORE shows about this family!  

May 13, 2006, 8:09 am CDT

05/18 Alex Turns 18

i cant wait to find out were this family went. i was just saying to my fiance the other day that i was wondering what happend after the show stop with them. so i will be there ready on thursday wait to see what happend. i never missed a show with the family, i cryed and laught and felt all the emotions about it. very excited to see an update.

May 13, 2006, 8:27 am CDT

i can't wait

i wonder how alex is doing, i also want to know how chris and stacy are and also how that  single mom with her 5 kids are  doing

May 13, 2006, 8:41 am CDT

Hope all are doing well

I will be watching this show.  I hope the secret she tells Dr. Phil has nothing to do with her being sexually involved with someone.  Hope Katherine is doing well too, always thought she got the short end of the stick.  Marty and Erin I hope are doing well.  

Pauline. 

May 13, 2006, 8:42 am CDT

YAY

When all this was going on I was pregnant with my now 3 yr old and I never missed one show.  I have been wondering what in the world that family has gone thru and I wonder if there was any more grandchild or more on the way. 

So there was a family that the wife had cheated over and over and she was pregnant with a black mans baby....I wonder how that family was doing as well..hope to get an update on her and that family as well 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last