Message Boards

Topic : The Funny Things They Say and Do

Number of Replies: 142
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, June 30, 2005, 12:58:56 pm
Author : dataimport
Did your child do or say something hilarious today? Chronicle it here!

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 1, 2007, 1:35 pm CST

maddy and I

Me and my 2 yr old maddy were driveing in the car. She loves to dance and music always singing and dancing. Anway as soon as we get in the car she ask for me to trurn the readio on and up. It was a windy day and whe all of a sunden Yells "MOMMY THE TREES ARE DANCEING" It did apear that the trees were moving to the beat of the music in the car. And when I tryed to explain to her that the trees move when the wind blows she got very upset and said "NOW I SAY THE TREE IS DANCEING LIKE MADDY IS" so I just loughed to myself and agread with her. It was very cute and innocent. It made my day, also I felt this over wealming feeling of how we take for granted the small things in life all the time. That a 2 yr old and see the bueaty in something most of us don't pay no mind to.

February 4, 2007, 10:29 pm CST

kids are great

I love reading all these storys they are great and make me lol.

My little on is 2 1/2 now. And she always makes me laugh. Her new thing is you ask her something like are you hungry or want a drink her reply is " shure what u got for me".

The other day we left and went to the store. We only was gone for about 20 min or so. We have a dog she just truned a year old a beagle, honey. Anyway we walked in the house and maddy gos running in, Short while I heared "ARE YOU KIDDING ME DOG!!!. So I run in behind her and the dog had gotten a hold of some of her books. She tells me mommy dog bad her needs to go on noughty step.( that her time out spot). I tried to explain to her that dogs can't go there but it didn't work. So now she says that for everything. She trying to dress herself . She don't like clothes usaly. She can't quiet do it but she trys and ask for help and when I go to help her she tells me Are you kidding me I do myself. I just stop and let her until she get tired enough she'll let me show her how to do it. I try not to laugh but man sometime its hard.

She told her dad earlyer today to go to work, becouse he told her no she couldn't have something. I had to walk into another room and let him deal with it. I was laughing so hard becouse I don't know how she comes up with this stuff.

February 20, 2007, 7:12 pm CST

The Funny Things They Say and Do

my youngest daughter is 4 years old and we all went out and got hair cuts last night. she absolutely loves getting her hair cut,s he gets excited when we go. I asked her this mornign if she likes her short hair and she said, "yes, I do, and I am goingt o keep ot forever," LOLLLL she also looked at mea nd said she was goingt o keep me forever,LOLLLLL.

Yesterday, I was laying down on the couch and she came up to me, pinched my nose and said, " My cutey patootie mommy" LOLLLLLLLL yep,s he is most defiently a keeper,w ish she could stay  little forever..............

February 23, 2007, 7:15 pm CST

Today, my four year old son said, "Mommy, I farted, wanna smell it?"

February 23, 2007, 9:34 pm CST

2 and honist

my 2yr old is so funny. She is always singing and danceing. Grammy came for a visit and we all was watching a dance movie. I was singing and she came up to me and put her hand on my mouth and said sh sh shhhhhhhhhhhh, mommy no sing I do the singing. ok. understand me. pleas.

So later that night was was cleaning the kithcen and singing softly to myself and her and grammy were in the front room. She once again came to me and said " mommy please don't sing, I not like it." lol. My mom said she is a doll and very funny and babe u can't sing and the child don't lie. lol.

February 27, 2007, 8:30 am CST

The Funniest Thing My 4 year old has said.

I had to share this with y'all, because it is sure to make you laugh.  The other day I had just finished sweeping and mopping.  We had a few "bugs" those lovely little roaches, that were dead.  And my 4 year old had seen them.  When her Daddy came home from work, he got her normal greeting "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddy" with her running full speed to the door.  She then looks at him and said "Daddy, there were bugs on the floor, HOLY SHRIMP!" 

February 28, 2007, 12:14 am CST

Quote From: elffie

Today, my four year old son said, "Mommy, I farted, wanna smell it?"

HAHAHHA...just file it under learning about Human Biology...LOL

February 28, 2007, 12:15 am CST

Quote From: alybear1979

I had to share this with y'all, because it is sure to make you laugh.  The other day I had just finished sweeping and mopping.  We had a few "bugs" those lovely little roaches, that were dead.  And my 4 year old had seen them.  When her Daddy came home from work, he got her normal greeting "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddy" with her running full speed to the door.  She then looks at him and said "Daddy, there were bugs on the floor, HOLY SHRIMP!" 
HAHAHAHAHAH That is cute!

February 28, 2007, 12:15 am CST

Quote From: blynn

my 2yr old is so funny. She is always singing and danceing. Grammy came for a visit and we all was watching a dance movie. I was singing and she came up to me and put her hand on my mouth and said sh sh shhhhhhhhhhhh, mommy no sing I do the singing. ok. understand me. pleas.

So later that night was was cleaning the kithcen and singing softly to myself and her and grammy were in the front room. She once again came to me and said " mommy please don't sing, I not like it." lol. My mom said she is a doll and very funny and babe u can't sing and the child don't lie. lol.

My daughter does that to me somtimes too...LOL

March 14, 2007, 1:11 am CDT

the funny things kids say and do

why is it when your kids repeat something you wish they wont they seem to do so in the most horibale times.

we where in the store shopping as people do. When my little maddy asked for some candy as kids do. And I was telling her no not today honey. We have a dog named honey. She then looks at me with this confused look on her face and said " mommy you have lost your mind, I am not honey I am maddy.) I said u are maddy. She still looked at me with that look of confusion.

Her dad is laughing at this point already. we are now at the check out and she farted loudly and yells on top of her lungs, Daddy Daddy that was a huge farte did you hear it daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!

My face is red and she is yelling still as her dad truns to like what do we do I just payed for are stuff and pretened like I did not hear what was going on. He later said why didn't u say something or do something to help me out. I said u tought it to her and now u know what I go threw almost everytime we leave the house and she passes gass. lol.

First | Prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next | Last