Message Boards

Topic : The Funny Things They Say and Do

Number of Replies: 142
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, June 30, 2005, 12:58:56 pm
Author : dataimport
Did your child do or say something hilarious today? Chronicle it here!

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 6, 2006, 7:42 am CDT

The Funny Things They Say and Do

Have any of you seen the comercial w/johnson & johnson baby bath.  The one where the little baby is standing naked at the bath tub?  Kiwi and I were watching tv last night when it came on, and when the baby was standing at the tub, Kiwi started slapping his butt on the tv and shouted "mama, baby butt, baby butt".  Then, she started slapping her butt and saying "kiki baby butt".  I geuss it's where I give her butt alittle pat when I change her diaper and say baby butt.  Learning new words everyday, and most of the time it gives me quite a laugh. 

May 6, 2006, 7:42 am CDT

Quote From: casion

I have a 2 ½ year old and she makes me laugh so hard sometimes. Right now she is really into Princesses and the movie Cinderella. She asked me if we could go outside and play. I told her that she needed to go get her shoes if she wanted to go outside. She looked up at me with her big blues eyes and said “yes your Majesty”. I couldn’t help but laugh. Then later that night when Daddy got home he asked her “Hayden how was your day?” she told him “it’s Princess Hayden daddy and my day was long” 

It's rough being 2 1/2 isn't it?:)

May 8, 2006, 2:49 pm CDT

"THE PRINCESS"

This last weekend we were at a wedding and when we went to say good-bye to the bride, our 2 1/2 year old daughter reached out and touched the brides veil ever so gently and said, "Is that a beautiful princess mommy?"  I told her yes it is.  She then said, "I want to spin around with she."  She just had this amazed look on her face while looking at my friend "the beautiful princess", it was too adorable!   We have a wedding to attend this weekend and I will have to make she the bride saves a dance for her so she can spin around with a "beautiful princess". 

May 9, 2006, 12:25 pm CDT

My silly little girls

I have two daughters, Hallie (1 year old) and Meredith (2 1/2 years old). They are POLAR opposites. Meredith is the playful, loud, rambunctious one and Hallie is the shy, quiet, daddy's girl who watches her sister through worrisome eyes. Meredith was running around the living room making her "dinosaur" noises when she stopped and proceeded to pretend to be eating her sister. This enraged Hallie to the point of RAPID foot stomping and slapping on the coffee table all the while screeching "MAWRARA" which I can only assume is her version of "Meredith." After Hallie tantrumed for a few minutes, Meredith stared at her for a while then in her mellowest tone said "Sissy- Lighten Up." lol.. I can't wait for the teenage years.

May 12, 2006, 4:46 pm CDT

So Silly!

One day while my infant son still had his umbilical stub my 3 yr old daughter made me laugh.  We had to be very sure to clean his cord every time we diapered because of an infection.  My daughter asked what I was doing and I told her changing her brother's diaper, she then asked "Do you need a Q-Tip to clean his weiner?"  I thought I was going to die laughing right then and there.  That is one she is never going to live down..

May 12, 2006, 4:54 pm CDT

Fire Medicine

Quote From: kiwismommy

I used to have the same problem with my daughter.  Up until yesterday, she had to have medicine every eight hours, and it was ROUGH for the first few months.  Then, when she was about six months old, I got the medicine ready, and picked her up.  Next thing I know, she's grabbing the syringe, and saying "num-num" and trying to give it to herself.  It was adorable. :)

My daughter just hates taking cough medicine and calls it her "fire" medicine and always wants "bubble gum" (Tylenol)  to put out the "fire".

May 13, 2006, 8:14 am CDT

Boy or Girl??

I have a 3 1/2 year old nephew. He and my 2 1/2 year old daughter are steadfast friends and spend a lot of their time running from my one year old daughter who is quite often referred to as "goopy hands" by her sister... One day Seth, my nephew, decided to announce "I'm a boy and Meredith's (the 2 1/2 year old) a girl" we all said "VERY GOOD JOB, Seth.. " and he said "and mommys a girl and daddys a boy and aunt jen is a girl and uncle roberts a boy and grandmas a girl and grandpa's a boy" .. once again we said "GOOD JOB" then his mother said "what is baby Hallie (the 1 year old- referred to as 'baby' hallie because she is named after my sister hallie)?" Seth pondered a minute and said "baby hallie's just a baby you guys-- it hasn't decided yet"

May 19, 2006, 2:45 pm CDT

My 2 1/2 year old son had just got out of the bathtub and was running around fighting me about putting on a diaper when he grabs his little butt and bugs out his eyes and says "MOMMMY!!!! MY BUTTS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!" talking about the crack. HAHA hes so funny

May 30, 2006, 8:05 pm CDT

Jonah Loves Dr. Phil!

My 5 month old grandson Jonah loves watching Dr. Phil with me!!

June 3, 2006, 9:59 am CDT

My daughter recently took her first step a couple weeks ago, and now is always running up and down the hall.  This morning, she ran to the bathroom, and started pounding on the door, yelling "poopoo".  I smelled her diaper, and felt it and told her, "no, you still are clean and dry"  and she huffed at me and said, "no, mama, I GONNA poopoo".  So, I took her diaper off and put her on the toilet and sure enough, she pooped.  I told her she was such a good, big girl, and she said, "yeah, I know.  I'm good girl.  I pooped".  After I cleaned her butt, she was stretching to the sink, so I picked her up, and she turned the water on her self, and held her hands under the soap thing.  Once she got the soap, she washed her hands and rinsed them off, then said "I'm done.  Kiki clean, Kiki pooped".  She was so proud of herself.  She is only fifteen months old, and I wasn't even thinking about starting potty training for a few months.  I guess it's like the walking, when she wants to do it, she will. 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next | Last