Message Boards

Topic : The Funny Things They Say and Do

Number of Replies: 142
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, June 30, 2005, 12:58:56 pm
Author : dataimport
Did your child do or say something hilarious today? Chronicle it here!

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 25, 2006, 7:53 am CDT

Very Amusing Baby Photo Show

A friend of mine sent me this link to this great Baby Photo Show she created at dotPhoto.com.  The site is a good photo/video sharing site.  You can upload your images and video, and then create a "dotPhoto Show" from your pics and vids using their music or yours.  And this show that she created is pretty comical.   

Check out her funny baby pics show called "Baby Humor."  I think she created it with some of her pictures and other random shots, and I think the music is the site’s.  Just click on the link or copy it into your browser and the show should start.  The show has some very funny and cute pics in it, trust me it's worth it!   

http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=dotPhotoPM&P=&SID=99202&Show=Y    

July 26, 2006, 11:35 am CDT

Kids will say the darndest things.

I am pregnant with my fourth child and was picking my daughter up from school, one of the teachers assistants walked up to me and said " Oh, I hear you are pregnant, were you planning this one."  I replied "Yes, we were planning it but I wasn't planning on getting pregnant until the end of the summer."  My daughter then chimed in " Yeah, they were just going to practice until then." 

HOW EMBARRASSING!!!! 

September 20, 2006, 6:14 am CDT

The Funny Things They Say and Do

My neice is a real little chatter box. She is also very very smart. When she was two we were driving to Lumsden, which is an hour away from my hometown of Invercargill. Kali was singing us all a song and she kept forgetting the words so to distract her I pointed out the window and said "whats that Kali" she turned and faced the direction I was pointing, then turned and looked back at me and said with a strange look on her face "thats a window, Aunty Lisa"

September 20, 2006, 10:52 pm CDT

Something else from my little neice, also when she was 2. She was sitting on her mummys lap (btw, mummy is how we spell mommy in New Zealand) and she pointed at her mummys face and said "aww does that hurt, mummy" and her mother answered "no Kali, it's just a pimple" and Kali looked thoughtful for a moment then replied "I like your pimple, mummy"

October 20, 2006, 5:50 am CDT

How cute they can be

Well my daughter Hailey who is now four months used to stick up her middle finger for her first two months. One day she was leaning against the couch arm and put it up and my fiancé snapped a pic and it's currently framed on our living room wall. I don't know if it helped but everytime she put her finger up I put it down.

October 29, 2006, 6:20 pm CST

So funny!

The other day I was lecturing my 2 year old about how he needed to be a good listener.  I was just going on and on since it had kind of been a rough day! :)  So as I am talking, he says to me...I knoooow  I knoooooow Just calm down Mommy!  Haha!  I had a lot of trouble not laughing while explaining to him that talking like that was disrespectful! So funny!

October 30, 2006, 10:19 pm CST

Kiwi has become quite the independent little thing lately.  The other day, she insisted on picking out and putting on her clothes all by herself.  She picked a yellow pair of pants with pink and bright blue flowers, a red a dark blue stripped shirt, one green sock, one white, one pink boot and one black.  The only thing she let me do was tie her shoes after almost an hour of trying to do it herself.  After she was all dressed, we went to the mirror, and she stuck her hands on her hips, turned left then right, and announce "good, I look pretty".  She then kissed her reflection on the mirror, and said "now mommy pretty".  I let her pick out my clothes, and I was as mismatched as her.  The proud look on her face when we were both dressed was so worth the other strange looks we got while we were grocery shopping.

October 31, 2006, 7:15 am CST

Quote From: kiwismommy

Kiwi has become quite the independent little thing lately.  The other day, she insisted on picking out and putting on her clothes all by herself.  She picked a yellow pair of pants with pink and bright blue flowers, a red a dark blue stripped shirt, one green sock, one white, one pink boot and one black.  The only thing she let me do was tie her shoes after almost an hour of trying to do it herself.  After she was all dressed, we went to the mirror, and she stuck her hands on her hips, turned left then right, and announce "good, I look pretty".  She then kissed her reflection on the mirror, and said "now mommy pretty".  I let her pick out my clothes, and I was as mismatched as her.  The proud look on her face when we were both dressed was so worth the other strange looks we got while we were grocery shopping.
My girls dress themselves alot and who cares if they don't match. They are having fun. Now, I haven't let them pick my clothes,LOL, they never offer and I don't think I will go there, LOL. My oldest every once ina while will try something on and look in the morrow and she will say, "awww, I'm so pretty" LOl. Theya re cute at this age, my girls are 3 and 5.

November 7, 2006, 1:27 pm CST

I taught my 7 month old how to shake her head and now she when I lay her down in her crib to take a nap she shakes her head no at me with a big smile on her face lol.

November 8, 2006, 8:46 pm CST

Quote From: b_baynard

I taught my 7 month old how to shake her head and now she when I lay her down in her crib to take a nap she shakes her head no at me with a big smile on her face lol.
 Just wait until she can say no!  That is Kiwi's favorite thing to say right now.  She says it so cute, I love to hear her talk, but the word no is the cutest of them all.  She can be exhausted, rubbing the eyes and yawning, but as soon as I carry her to her crib, it's "no, no, not sleepy, I play, no, no"  all while shaking her head.  Then, she brings in the big guns, a big smile, a kiss and good hug, then perfect eye contact "but, mama, I love you" so sweet. 

First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next | Last