Message Boards

Topic : The Funny Things They Say and Do

Number of Replies: 142
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, June 30, 2005, 12:58:56 pm
Author : dataimport
Did your child do or say something hilarious today? Chronicle it here!

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 7, 2008, 7:31 am CDT

Bad hair Day

I recently had my hair trimmed. I have naturally curly hair. My husband asked if I would have it blown straight for him as he likes a change now and again. When I arrived home my daughter and husband raved however when I went to get my two year old up from his nap he was very upset. the conversation went like this.... Mommy there's something wrong. What's wrong baby? your hair. My hair? Don't you like it? No it's Horrible!

Needless to say he has some learning to do about diplomacy. Although I wasn't that offended, I didn't care for it either :)

October 22, 2008, 6:03 pm CDT

Kids say the funniest things

Quote From: aderyn3

When I had my baby, my oldest (about 3 1/2 at the time) was watching me change his diaper for the first time, and she (having only a baby sister before him) said "Mommy, why does he have a finger coming out of his butt?"  Needless to say, that went in both of their baby books!!  Out of the mouths of babes.........(now almost 5, 2, and 1). 

I have a similar story, my son was 4 ½ yrs old when I had my daughter and after we brought her home I was changing her and my son was around playing, I did not think nothing of it and about a mouth later after her cord fell off and I was changing her again and my son asked me “why did she not want to be a boy, and where did her pee-per (this is what we called he’s boy parts) go?” I was at a loss of what to say… I just smiled and tried to explain the best I could…

First | Prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next Page | Last Page