Message Boards

Topic : The Funny Things They Say and Do

Number of Replies: 142
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, June 30, 2005, 12:58:56 pm
Author : dataimport
Did your child do or say something hilarious today? Chronicle it here!

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 17, 2007, 8:46 am CDT

The Funny Things They Say and Do

Quote From: joelliamaiden

I don't see your reply...can you repost it?

September 18, 2007, 1:31 pm CDT

The white mexican cowboy!

My son is so cute! I have had a mexican boyfriend for awhile. My son is white but speaks spanish and english. I have never told him he is mexican but he refuses to believe he is full white and tells everyone he is a white mexican cowboy. He dances to mexican music and even talks like he is mexican. The way he walks and looks at people is mexican. I know there is alot of people who would encourage me to make him think and act like he is white and not mexican but I honestly believe this is the cutest thing I have seen. I believe that he may look white but is truely a mexican at heart. Agree or disagree but this is what i believe.

September 18, 2007, 5:41 pm CDT

Quote From: judyhullinger

My son is so cute! I have had a mexican boyfriend for awhile. My son is white but speaks spanish and english. I have never told him he is mexican but he refuses to believe he is full white and tells everyone he is a white mexican cowboy. He dances to mexican music and even talks like he is mexican. The way he walks and looks at people is mexican. I know there is alot of people who would encourage me to make him think and act like he is white and not mexican but I honestly believe this is the cutest thing I have seen. I believe that he may look white but is truely a mexican at heart. Agree or disagree but this is what i believe.

How do you walk, or talk, or look at people in a Mexican way?

September 27, 2007, 12:36 am CDT

My 19 month old daughter Emma likes to smell her "beans" (toes) and say "Pee-u!"

March 4, 2008, 7:49 pm CST

my 15 month old son's first word was Afflack. and then he says hat and cookie and dog and other things that are really adorable. but the funny things that he does is dance to different types of music. he dances to the wiggles of course but he dances to country music, hip hop music, pop music, and rock. the newest thing now is that he watches dr phil with me every day. he has to watch it. he points to the t.v and tries to say his name. its so funny and adorable at the same time.

May 20, 2008, 11:13 am CDT

Christmas generosity

When my son was 3 yrs old we were at Christmas mass.  When they passed the collection basket my husband gave our son a bill to put in.  When the basket was passed to Josh we smiled and nodded for him to place his bill in the basket.  Instead, he hesitantly got up and started passing out the bills to the rest of the people in our row!  We quickly stopped him and everyone returned the money, but that was an example of REAL Christmas Spirit!

May 20, 2008, 3:42 pm CDT

Can't sit on Santa Lap

My son school has a special guest come to his school surprisly it was Santa Claus grades k-8 was invited to attend the assembly in the auditorium. Santa had children to sit on his lap and question them about what they want for Christmas when it was time for my son class to line up in ABC order my son last name begins with the letter G. A-F had already been seen and when it it was almost time for my son to go up to sit on Santa lap he got at the end of the line. He's teacher realize that he was nervous she went over to him and ask him was he alright he begin to cry so she took him over to the principal to see if he can help. The principal told him that Santa will not hurt him and he will walk over there with him to meet Santa he then took my son by the hand and lead him over to Santa my son begain to cry more. Santa said come here I want hurt you. "My  son said I can't". Santa said". Why ".my son said ".that my dad said ".that I can't sit on no man lap that's GAY  I couldn't believe it when the principal called me and told me that. And the pricinpal also said that he didn't make him.LOL

May 20, 2008, 4:00 pm CDT

What is color

When my son was 3 year's of age I took him to a friends b-day party. This white teen girl who  is a friend of the party took interest into my son she carried him around everywhere she went .She caress him play with him and hugged him I went to give her a brake but she didn't want to give him to me nor did he want to come to me I said fine stay with her then. When the party was over it was time to go home I went to go get my son and soon as I reached for him he started crying he grip her like vicgrips he didn't want to let her go  he cried and cried and cried I convinced him that we will come over to see her the next day. That next morining he asked over and over again if we were gong to see the girl. He's daddy ask him what girl? he said I'm gong to see the MILK girl. Until he was 5 he call white girls milk girls and every whilte girl he seen he was attached.

May 20, 2008, 4:13 pm CDT

What is TELEVISION

My son teacher was getting on some students about staying up watching TV. She went around the room asking student's what's  so important about TV when your homework is not completed. When she got to my son she asked". Darryll what do you think about TV? he said it not Television it's Tele-Lie- vision she said what do you mean? He stated that they lie about most of it. She laugh and laugh and she call me and said that my son come up with the most craziest comments (lol)

August 2, 2008, 1:33 pm CDT

That's hysterical

Quote From: agard3

When my son was 3 year's of age I took him to a friends b-day party. This white teen girl who  is a friend of the party took interest into my son she carried him around everywhere she went .She caress him play with him and hugged him I went to give her a brake but she didn't want to give him to me nor did he want to come to me I said fine stay with her then. When the party was over it was time to go home I went to go get my son and soon as I reached for him he started crying he grip her like vicgrips he didn't want to let her go  he cried and cried and cried I convinced him that we will come over to see her the next day. That next morining he asked over and over again if we were gong to see the girl. He's daddy ask him what girl? he said I'm gong to see the MILK girl. Until he was 5 he call white girls milk girls and every whilte girl he seen he was attached.
My husband and I are foster parents. We had one little girl who was a light skinned Af..Am.
My 3 yr old daughter,Emmaus, was asked if she and Gernei were 'sisters' and she said ," no, she's chocolate. I'm not"
So we need to get your son and my daughter and we'd have Chocolate Milk!!

First | Prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next | Last