Message Boards

Topic : Spirited Kids

Number of Replies: 162
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, June 30, 2005, 01:12:56 pm
Author : dataimport
Is your child a bundle of nonstop energy? Are you exhausted at the end of the day? Share advice and support with other parents of spirited kids.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

December 12, 2008, 8:55 pm CST

sensory

i have a i have 23 month old son who has major sensor issues it gets challaging sometimes but i just try to be clam and cool with him and sometimes it gets really tough sometimes it goes from playing with his toys to getting up and smashing his head of the walls to climbing the fridge and trying to jump of just total crazyness got any  advice

January 30, 2009, 5:57 am CST

Spirited Kids

I am a 25 year old mother of three small kids, Alexandria who will be 4 in April; Braxton he will be 3 in July and Jessica who will be 2 in September.  I got recently got engaged to the most wonderful man in the world, he treats me like gold and we have a beautiful home and love one another more than anything.  He has two daughters of his own from his previous marriage, Cheradon who was 4 this January and Reanna who will be three in August.  To say the least our house is non stop chaos and I am so tired and exhausted most days and sick to death of listening to the constant screaming and running around that  I could fall asleep over a sink full of dishes and not even care.lol.

First | Prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | Next Page | Last Page