Message Boards

Topic : I Want to Adopt

Number of Replies: 474
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 12:23:45 pm
Author : dataimport
Has infertility struggling left you ready to bring a child into your home through adoption? Are you finished having kids but feel the need to share your home with one more child? Share your reasons for wanting to adopt and love for children with us.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 28, 2008, 5:25 pm CDT

I'm a birthmother who is looking for an open adoption.

I am a birthmother who is looking for two great parents for adoption. I would have to say that people who say that adoption is a  type of throwing their kids away is really stupid. There are some people in this world who chooses to give their kids up because they know that its the best thing for them. They dont throw them away like they might be when they are five and fatherless. Think about it.

September 30, 2008, 7:21 pm CDT

I Want to Adopt

Quote From: maddieg3105

I am a birthmother who is looking for two great parents for adoption. I would have to say that people who say that adoption is a  type of throwing their kids away is really stupid. There are some people in this world who chooses to give their kids up because they know that its the best thing for them. They dont throw them away like they might be when they are five and fatherless. Think about it.

My Husband and I would be very interested in an open adoption. We know it is a hard decision. contact us if interested.

September 30, 2008, 7:35 pm CDT

I Want to Adopt

Quote From: bspayd

My Husband and I would be very interested in an open adoption. We know it is a hard decision. contact us if interested.

our email is bethspayd@comcast.net

October 4, 2008, 8:33 pm CDT

I want to ADOPT!!!!!

Dear Dr.Phil,

I want to have a child of my own!!!  I'm 35yo female married with 2 beautiful step-children.  I love my family very much and are very thankful.  Don't get me wrong I love my stepchildren and would give my life for them.  I just would love to have a child of my own that calls me "Mom".  My husband and I have been trying for the last 2yrs to have a baby with no success. I also tried years ago for a couple of years with no success. 

In january of this year we started going to fertility clinic.  They have been very helpfull with finding out whats wrong and what our options could be.  Unfortunately our insurance does not cover IVF.  This being our best chance.  We tried IUI once about 2 months ago with no success.  We thought about  trying that at least 2 more times.  It takes a couple of months to save up to even do that.  If not we would love to adopt.  We just can't afford to try IVF and it not work.

Let's just say we are not getting any younger and are looking forward to a child of our own.  No matter how it happens.  I work as an EMT-B full time and sometimes I have to go on the most heartbreaking calls.  It's the bad calls that a young child had to die for no reason.  Someone like myself and my husband would have gave anything to take that child and give it a loving home.  My co-workers are always worried about me after a call like that because they know how much I long for a child of my own.  I just can't understand this there are so many options for people now a days that this should not happen. 

Well thanks so much for your time.   If you have any advice that could help us along we most certaintly will take it.  Thanks so much!!

Sincerely,

emtgirl73

I

October 7, 2008, 5:33 pm CDT

Yes we want to adopted your baby

Hello. My husband and I have been married for 12 years. And we can't have children due to infertility. Believe me. we have tried everything and nothing has worked. We are currently licensed foster parents. We are or should I say have been looking forward to adopting for the past 10 years. So if you are interested in getting more info from us please contact us as soon as possible. Looking forward from hearing from you soon. God Bless 

October 7, 2008, 7:45 pm CDT

adoption

My husband and I are looking to adopt, after years of infertility we know that adoption is the road chosen for us. We are looking to  share the love and family values that were instiilled is us throughout our lives. We were both fortunate to have been raised  in loving homes and would like to give another child the opportunity to have the same experience. We know that there are thousands of people in the same situation and hope that they may also get to experience the blessing of having a family.

October 7, 2008, 8:04 pm CDT

Loving family looking to adopt another child

My husband and I have had infertility issues for 11 years and have decided that adoption is the answer to our prayers. We were blessed to have adopted a little boy at birth who is now 2 years old and would like to complete our family with another child. I would say that placing a child up for adoption is one of the most unselfish things a person could ever do. Please remember you're going to fill some families heart with love by your choice. Please let us know if you are interested in visiting with us. Thanks for making a great choice.

October 7, 2008, 8:34 pm CDT

ADOPT

Quote From: emtgirl73

Dear Dr.Phil,

I want to have a child of my own!!!  I'm 35yo female married with 2 beautiful step-children.  I love my family very much and are very thankful.  Don't get me wrong I love my stepchildren and would give my life for them.  I just would love to have a child of my own that calls me "Mom".  My husband and I have been trying for the last 2yrs to have a baby with no success. I also tried years ago for a couple of years with no success. 

In january of this year we started going to fertility clinic.  They have been very helpfull with finding out whats wrong and what our options could be.  Unfortunately our insurance does not cover IVF.  This being our best chance.  We tried IUI once about 2 months ago with no success.  We thought about  trying that at least 2 more times.  It takes a couple of months to save up to even do that.  If not we would love to adopt.  We just can't afford to try IVF and it not work.

Let's just say we are not getting any younger and are looking forward to a child of our own.  No matter how it happens.  I work as an EMT-B full time and sometimes I have to go on the most heartbreaking calls.  It's the bad calls that a young child had to die for no reason.  Someone like myself and my husband would have gave anything to take that child and give it a loving home.  My co-workers are always worried about me after a call like that because they know how much I long for a child of my own.  I just can't understand this there are so many options for people now a days that this should not happen. 

Well thanks so much for your time.   If you have any advice that could help us along we most certaintly will take it.  Thanks so much!!

Sincerely,

emtgirl73

I

i think you should adopt a forgen child. There are kids dying in this world and you could save one. The kid will love you the same as a birth child don't worry I know this as a fact because I was adopted.

October 7, 2008, 8:37 pm CDT

I Want to Adopt

Quote From: aprilswanson

SO IF A MOTHER DROPS HER CHILD ON YOUR DOOR STEP WHAT WOULD YOU DO ? SHOULD WE NOMINATE HER FOR THE MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD? I GUESS I'M A LITTLE CONFUSED IN YOUR WAY OF THINKING. IF EVERYONE THOUGHT LIKE YOU OUR FUTURE CHILDREN WOULD NOT EXSIST.  HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO A GROUP OF FOSTER OR ADOPTED CHILDREN? I THINK NOT, CAUSE IF YOU HAD YOU MIGHT HAVE A BETTER VIEW ON THIS SUBJECT? I AM A FOSTER / ADOPTIVE MOM AND IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THE TRUAMA THESE KIDS HAVE DELT WITH AND WHAT  A DIFFERENCE  WE MAKE IN THEIR LIVES YOU MIGHT CHANGE YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I DON'T CONSIDER IT STEALING A CHILD FROM A MOTHER WHEN THE MOTHER IS THE ONE WHO S TO BLAME FOR THE LOSE OF HER CHILD AND WHY SHOULD A CHILD BBE NEGLECTED BY THEIR OWN MOTHER IF SHE REALLY LOVES THEM WHY IS SHENOT DOING ALL SHE CAN TO KEEP THE STATE FROM REMOVING THEM???????????????????????????????

I was adopted from Russia, if my birth mother hadn't left me in the orphanage, i wouldn't be in this great contry.

October 9, 2008, 1:07 pm CDT

birth mother

Quote From: thoughtfull

My husband and I are looking to adopt, after years of infertility we know that adoption is the road chosen for us. We are looking to  share the love and family values that were instiilled is us throughout our lives. We were both fortunate to have been raised  in loving homes and would like to give another child the opportunity to have the same experience. We know that there are thousands of people in the same situation and hope that they may also get to experience the blessing of having a family.
I am looking for a family to place my child with after he or she is born i have put alot thought in to what is best for this baby and myself and that is the choice i have made I am a 29 year white female i am also a single mother of six children struggling and i think that it would be impossible for me to provide for another child if you are intrested in speaking with me my e-mail is nina111078@yahoo.com

First | Prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Next | Last