Message Boards

Topic : I Want to Adopt

Number of Replies: 474
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 12:23:45 pm
Author : dataimport
Has infertility struggling left you ready to bring a child into your home through adoption? Are you finished having kids but feel the need to share your home with one more child? Share your reasons for wanting to adopt and love for children with us.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 6, 2009, 2:39 pm CDT

loving and caring parents

My husband and I have been married for three yrs in august.Live in Missouri  on small farm.We would LOVE to Adopt your baby/Child.. open or closed adoption PLEASE  he.or she will have the best of LOVE AND CARE< We can give it  our best.Were not rich so cant afford to go buy a child,there are so many babies and children that need a very loving home  out there and lawyers want us to buy them ,,not fair  ..OUR THOUGHT is the money we save on open/closed adoption   instead of going to a adoption agency can give OUR  NEW ANGEL MORE IN LIFE and go toward our kids  life and college, INSTEAD OF THE POCKET OF a stranger..please contact us if you perfer open adoption thats fine..contact eva

July 7, 2009, 1:12 pm CDT

LOVING YOUR SON

Quote From: aprilswanson

Have you found a family to adopt your baby ? If you are still looking please email us at aprilswanson@yahoo.com. We are a wonderful, loving ,caring Foster/Adoptive parents that are unable to have our own children and would be greatful and blessed to adopt your son. Sincerly April

dEAR dANILLE'

WE ARE LOOKIN FOR A CHILD TO ADOPT hopin IT WILL BE YOUR SOON,IF U FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO LET US.WE WILL LOVE HIM AND CARE FOR HIM AND KEEP YOU IN FORMED IF YOU LIKE WITH LETTERS AND PICTURES AS HE GOES THRU LIFE.WE CANT HAVE ANY DUE TO SURGURY.BOTH OF US.WE HAVE CHILDREN AND GRANCHILDREN.WE WOULD LOVE TO RAISE YOUR CHILD AS OURS EITHER AS OPEN OR CLOSED ADOPTION.PLEASE CONTACT US..HE WILL BE RAISED ON FARM WITH LOTS OF LOVE.YOU CAN REACH ME AT LITTLEBEAR2033@YAHOO.COM  THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND BRADLEY

July 7, 2009, 1:24 pm CDT

ADOPTION

Quote From: coyotegirl

I would suggest you call 1-800-ADOPTION.  American Adoptions is a wonderful, wonderful agency.  They will talk to you, give you suggestions and guidance and be there for you if you do make the choice to select adoption for your child.  They can connect  you with an adoptive family, get you assistance with living expenses, legal advice, etc.  They are there to listen to you and to help you.  Best wishes to you.
WE WOULD LOVE TO ADOPT YOUR CHILD IF YOU  FIND YOUR FRIEND IS NOT THE ONE.WE ARE PARENT AND LIVE IN MISSOURI AND HAVE PLENTY OF LOVE AND  ROOM TO SHARE.AS WE HAVE BEEN TRYIN TO ADOPT BUT THE COST IS OUTRAGEOUS AND IF WE CAN FIND A LADY WHO WILL  SEE IT IN THERE HEART WE WILL EITHER GO OPEN OR CLOSED ADOPTION.PLEASE CONTACT US AT LITTLEBEAR2033@YAHOO.COM

July 7, 2009, 1:37 pm CDT

ADOPTION

Quote From: crazytracy1974

This is Tracy again.

I am a potential birthmom who lives in South Carolina.  I cannot say that I'm a certified birthmom yet because I'm married and I'm having a hard time getting my husband to agree to an adoption for our child.  In our state, the other spouse must agree to the adoption or it simply will not happen.  I am very frustrated by this.  He acts like he doesn't even want to stay married to me anymore, but yet he wants to keep this baby.  Hello!!!  I flat out told him that he can't have it both ways, but he won't listen. 

Now for my comments regarding some of the other stuff said here.  It is my opinion that if you want to adopt a child, you shouldn't be so picky as to insist on a newborn only.  If I personally was going to adopt, I wouldn't mind adopting a toddler or even grade-school aged child.  I think you have to be realistic at the same time, though.  Nobody is asking anybody to be a hero and adopt the child with the largest number of special needs in the agency/currently in foster care.  I don't think I could handle a child with Down Syndrome or (certainly not) cerebal palsy.  If this makes me a bad person, then so be it.  But a five-year-old with a brief history of abuse or neglect wouldn't be so bad.  I could do that.  Think about the bonuses of adopting these kids - no 4am feedings, little or no potty training, having a kid that could talk to you right off the bat.  I know I'm considering placing a newborn myself, but to the poor adoptive parents who've been "screwed" I suggest that maybe God has a different plan for you. 

Somebody said that this "placing want ads" for kids is disgusting.  I say that it's no different than than "placing want ads" for a date or applying for a job online.  I prefer to think of it as information sharing.  I have info you need, so I'll tell you what I know.  Simple as that.  Now, there's no doubt that it may get out of hand, particularly in this situation, but i think that if you start here and then move to a "face to face" sort of situation, then it's fine. 

Well, I think I've said all that I want to say.  I wish I could help somebody, but like I said, I can't until I can get him to understand where I'm coming from.  Good luck to all of y'all in your search for children.

Tracy

HELLO

IM SORRY YOUR HAVIN A HARD TIME.WE ARE TO TRYIN TO FIND A CHILD TO ADOPT EVEN TO FIND A PARENT TO GIVE US TEMPORY OR FULL CUSTUDY OF A CHILD OR SIBLING ..WE LOVE CHILDREN AND HAVE ALOT OF LOVE AND ROOM FOR THEM ,IF YOU FIND IT IN YOUR HEART WERE HEAR TO HELP WITH YOUR CHILDS..OPEN OR CLOSED ADOPTION.WE LIVE IN MISSOURI AND CANT AFFORD 30,0000 FOR A CHILD  WE THINK INSTEAD OF SPENDIN ALL THAT MONEY PREVENTS A CHILD FROM A LOVIN ESERVIN HOME, AND WE CAN PUT THE MONEY TOWARD THE CHILDS SCOOLIN,,IF U FIND IT IN YOUR HEART FOR US TO ADOPT YOUR CHILD EVEN IF ITS CUSTUDY WE WOULD REALLY APPERCIATE IT  THANK YOU..WE CAN BE REACHED AT ..LITTLEBEAR2033@YAHOO.COM

First | Prev | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Next Page | Last Page