Message Boards

Topic : Searching for Birth Parents

Number of Replies: 1017
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 12:25:10 pm
Author : dataimport

Are you adopted? Have you met your birth parents, or is searching for them important to you? Share your story.

NOTE: Please do not post personal info such as home address and phone numbers, for your safety such info will be removed.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

February 10, 2009, 1:38 pm CST

To: Tennmary - search for your son

Quote From: tennmary

I was raped at 15-16 years old.......I would love to find my son born on Feb. 22 1964 in Tennessee ........that was given up for adoption (my mothers choice) The subject was never talked about .........my mother sent me to my sisters house,,,Please if anyone can help me I would be so very grateful.................I just want to explain to my son that I love him..........but  I would never hurt or interfer in his life without him giving me permission. I think about this every day of my life..........I pray every day that God will some how allow us to meet.
Hi,  I just received an e-mail from a young man born in Manchester, TN on February 22, 1964.  I told him that I would send your post to him and that maybe you two could get together and see if this is a match.  Please e-mail me and I will give you HIS e-mail addy.  My e-mail addy is:   callen8949@aol.com.

February 13, 2009, 5:27 pm CST

Looking for birth mom !!!!!

I am adopted looking for my birth mom , I was born on December 6th 1975 in Memphis tn. My birth mom went threw a Christian adoption agency called agape adoption agency. I have been looking for at least 10 years but no luck , people want way more money than i have to give considering they cant promise me anything for what i would have to pay. If she is out there I just want to be able to tell her thank you . Thank you for at least giving me a chance in life!!  I was placed with the most wonderfully parents anyone could have ever have ! But i feel like i am only half here! And need more on my family's health back ground!! Thank you , And if anyone can help it would oh so wonderfully !!

Thanks again!!!!

February 24, 2009, 9:16 am CST

Looking for Birth Son Born 11-7-1972

I lost a son to adoption, he was born 11-7-1972. An African American Male born in New Orleans, LA. I was told his adoptive parents lived in Baton Rouge, LA. I have missed him since the day he was born and want to meet him and explain what happened. I love him and want him to know this. I have contact information for his birth father. I look forward to the day that we meet. If anyone has any information please contact me. Thank you.

March 7, 2009, 9:47 pm CST

not sure what to look for

i was taken away from my birth parents at the age of 5, 21 years ago.   they were both into drugs.  i have birth sisters that i have kept in contact with since i was very young, but lost contact with an older brother.  I know that my sisters want nothing to do with my brith parents,  but i have my own children and would like to know medical history.  im not really sure what to do.  i know both of my parents names, but am unsure of my birth mothers maiden name.  really not sure where to go from here?

March 10, 2009, 3:12 pm CDT

I AM A BIRTH MOTHER

I AM FILLING OUT REGISTRIES  EVERY WHERE AS I GAVE A BABY GIRL UP IN MAY OF 1988, IN LAKE WORTH FL. MY DAUGHTER WHO IS 27 SAID THE OTHER DAY MOM YOU KNOW SHE IS PROBAABLY LOOKING  FOR YOU FOR CLOSURE IF  NOTHING ELSE. YES SO IM PUTTING MY IMFO OUT THERE EVERY WHERE IN CASE SHE NEEDS TO FIND OUT WHERE AND WHY. IT WAS A CLOSED ADOPTION, SO I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH SHE KNOWS. EVERY ONE THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN THAT WAS ADOPTED SAID THEY NEVER QUIT WANTING TO KNOW ABOUT THEIR BIRTH MOTHER. IT MUST BE AN EMPTY FEELING, I WOULD NOT WANT HER TO FEEL HER WHOLE LIFE. I KNOW SHE HD A GOOD LIFE,I HOPE SHE HAS HAD EVERYTHING SHE COULD EVER WANT. MY OTHER CHILDREN DID NOT HAVE ALL THAT THEY WANTED BUT WE'RE STILL A FAMILY AND WE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,AND I THINK MY DAUGHTER WANTS TO FIND HER AS WELL.

March 10, 2009, 7:11 pm CDT

Still Searching For My Son

looking for my son Darryll Wayne Murr dob 11/28/65  Born in Redmond Oregon
father Lawrence kidnapped him at 8 mo old and took him to Texas
may of changed his name to stop all or any searches...
FBI  said blackmarket may have been a factor..please contact me at
nightmoveskat@yahoo.com if you are or know of this person..thank you all !!

A birthmark will prove if related..no frauds will get the time of day....

March 13, 2009, 12:15 pm CDT

Twins looking for birth family

Hello my name is Michael L Vogel my twin brother (Jesse J Vogel) and i are looking for our birth parents and birth family for medical resaons and to reunite. We were born in Madison, Wi in Dane Co. Feb 16, 1978 And put up for adoption, we were in several foster homes in the madison area before being adopted together at the age of 2 by two very loving people Joseph D Vogel and Linda Lynn Vogel.

We have Dark brown hair, green to hazel eyes olive colored skin

Please e-mail me if anyone can help!
Bello_25@rome.com

Thank you,

Michael Vogel

March 19, 2009, 5:48 pm CDT

SISTER ODESSA TEXAS AROUND JAN OF 1950

TIME TO POST ANOTHER AD ON MY WAY TO ONE THOUSAND. LOOKING FOR MY SISTER BORN AROUND JAN OF 1950 ODESSA TEXAS GETTINS CLINIC POSSIBLE BLACK MARKET ADOPTION. THIS MEANS EVERYTHING ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE COULD BE WRONG. SHE MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT SHE WAS ADFOPTED.

THINK SHE MIGHT BE AN ONLY CHILD AND HAVE OUR HAZEL GREEN EYES.MOTHER WAS INEZ MIZE POWELL. SHE WAS FROM COLORADO CITY TEXAS. MIGHT HAVE USED THE NAMES MCCORCLE OR ROGERS.

SEE MY ADS ON THE NET FEED GETTINS CLINIC INTO YOUR SEARCH ENGINE. LOOKING FOR ANY WOMEN BORN IN ODESSA AROUND JAN OF 1950. 

OUR SISTER WOULD JUST HAVE TURNED SIXTY YEARS OLD.  JUST WANT TO HUG HER ONE TIME BEFORE I LEAVE THIS EARTH. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

I AM DETERMINED TO FIND YOU. I AM TRACKING EVERY WOMAN BORN IN ODESSA TEXAS AROUND JAN OF 1950. I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.

LIN

IN SEARCH OF SISTER

BORN ODESSA TEXAS

AROUND JAN OF 1950

GETTINS CLINIC

POSSIBLE BLACK MARKET ADOPTION

March 21, 2009, 2:47 pm CDT

1958 california adoptee

Born in riverside county, ca.
Brown haired, brown eyed. Female.
My birthmother didnt sign consent forms. She may originally be from NY. She was said to have brown hair and blue eyes. She may have used the names "Sharon, Syvlia, and Shannon" as aliases. It said her name listed was "Rogers". So my name was "Baby girl Rogers" And "Baby girl smith". Possibly meaning my parents we not married. My birthfather's name on the california birth index is GB Smith. He was a flight surgeon in the navy and possibly born around 1929-1930. My birthmom may have worked at the san gorgonio inn in banning california shortly after my birth. I may have a half brother approx. 3 years older than myself.

I was adopted into a very loving family, although I do have a lot of health issues. If you read this and are my relative, i have a few medical questions and questions regarding my background. Looking forward to any contact of any family member!

April 1, 2009, 2:19 pm CDT

Looking for lost boy

Quote From: le_anthony

Mary, 

I would love to help you find your parents.  Im very serious about this because I just found my natural father two weeks ago.  Im 35 years old and heres the story, I didnt know I was adopted untill I was 18 years old.  My adopters told me that my natural mother commited suicide and that my adopted father is my natural father.  My mother said he cheated on her and concieved me.  I wanted to gain some information about my natural mother but I sensed they were hiding more.  recently I started to search for the father on my birth certificate who I knew would devulge information to me.  Come to find out, My natural father is the one on the birth certificate.  I pressed on finding him and we made contact two weeks ago and it is the best feeling ever.  We have not seen each other physically but plan too.  We e-mail, call, and send pictures to each other.  It only took me 3 weeks of active searching.  Its not that hard.  No agencies or groups needed.  Your situation would be as easy as mine. 

Feel free to e-mail me at gurfreporter@yahoo.com if you would like to know how I did it.  I will take pleasure in assisting you. 

Mary,

I'm writing you to see if you could give me some information on how to locate my nephew.  You see my sister was killed in a automobile accident and she psychologically never could accept giving up her son at birth -- it lived with her until she died.  What this young man does not know; is that he has a full-blood sister.  (She ended up marrying the father of her first born).  My niece is 38 years old married and with children.  When I see young men in trains, buses, or just out and about, I'm always wondering if it's him  (similiar resemblance to my sister).   Truly the psychologoical outcome is not really addressed after a child is giving up at birth. 

My e-mail is cecegraff@aol.com - I live in Illinois; but my family all live in Southern California. 

First | Prev | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | Next | Last