Message Boards

Topic : Breaking Unhealthy Habits

Number of Replies: 392
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 12:35:29 pm
Author : dataimport
Always have a gallon of ice cream in the freezer? Are chips and soda a staple of your day? Let's break unhealthy eating habits and lose weight together.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 4, 2009, 4:56 pm CDT

Junkaholic

I admit I am a junkaholic, also know as a junk food addict.  I have gone through getting rid and over junk food I don't know how many times and then I bring something into the home and here I go again.  I also have a problem with my PTSD.  I know it sounds not part of unhealthy habits but I use my weight almost like a security blanket.  I feel if I'm fat I won't have guys look at me or be abused again.  I know it is stupid but it seems when I get inbetween 260-270 pounds or if I guy flurts with me I gain back the weight.  I know it sounds sooooooo stupid but this is my  life.  I am at the point I am ready to change.  I fight it everyday with it and it seems like I'm winning so far.

God Bless

Volunteer4God

June 19, 2009, 4:23 am CDT

you go for it

Quote From: volunteer4god

I admit I am a junkaholic, also know as a junk food addict.  I have gone through getting rid and over junk food I don't know how many times and then I bring something into the home and here I go again.  I also have a problem with my PTSD.  I know it sounds not part of unhealthy habits but I use my weight almost like a security blanket.  I feel if I'm fat I won't have guys look at me or be abused again.  I know it is stupid but it seems when I get inbetween 260-270 pounds or if I guy flurts with me I gain back the weight.  I know it sounds sooooooo stupid but this is my  life.  I am at the point I am ready to change.  I fight it everyday with it and it seems like I'm winning so far.

God Bless

Volunteer4God

It sounds like you are ready for something new in your life.

I can tell because of the key words "ready to change"

If you choose to change things at times will be hard, maybe even scarey.

But also wonderful and exciting!  GO FOR IT!!!!

MB

First | Prev | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Next Page | Last Page