Message Boards

Topic : Diet

Number of Replies: 372
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 12:35:57 pm
Author : dataimport
Are you a low-carb disciple? Is low-fat your mantra? What works for you when dieting? Share advice and tips for a healthy diet with others!

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

May 5, 2009, 7:37 pm CDT

Diet

Hello Dr.Phil, I was sitting her watching the Biggest Loser tonight on TV, they are so inspiring. I have been trying to lose weight since my first son who just turned 6. Why does everything have to cost something. I am a mother of three and barely making it, I just don't see how I can afford to go to a gym or find a trainer because I have no money. And they say to sign on to the biggest loser but guess what it cost money. All I want is to lose weight and feel good about myself again, it's hard I mean  wear sweaters to try to cover up my fat when it 80 degrees out, my self esteem is gone. What can I do? I don't want my kids to be embareesed of me like I am. I cry myself to sleep at night wondering what can I do?

August 20, 2009, 12:01 pm CDT

not able

dear dr.phil
hello i watch your show every day trying to be inspired that i can loose weight. I am 23  and weigh 362 pounds and some. I have hypothyroidism and i am cannot loose weight no matter what i try to do is that normal? I have tried every diet there is possible even yours. What can i do ? is there an actual answer to that

First | Prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Next Page | Last Page