Message Boards

Topic : **Alabama: Looking for weight loss buddy in Florence Alabama!

Number of Replies: 12
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, June 30, 2006, 08:33:32 am
Author : kimico66

I'm a 40 year old woman who needs a weight loss buddy in my area.  I'm married and have 3 kids.  I'm hoping to find a buddy so we can support and motivate each other to lose alittle bit of weight, but more importantly just to get in better health. I live in Florence Alabama. Thanks

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 10, 2008, 7:37 pm CDT

Hi, Kenja, I'm in Huntsville, too!

Quote From: kenja79

Hi all North Alabamaians. My name is Kenja and I live in huntsville alabama and would love to pair up with you all to lose weight together. I have two children and I need to lose about 60-70 pounds to be a healthier mother for them. I suffer from back problems that may result in surgery if I can't get some of the weight off. Please contact me to join our own group so we can share our  weight loss success stories later when we conquor this beast. kenja79@bellsouth.net
I'm Becca and I live in the Southeast H'ville area.  I've had heart surgery to replace my aortic valve (July 22) and have been walking every day at 0600 for at least an hour with a buddy in the neighborhood.  I am 56, and currently weigh 223, down from a high of 233.  Want to get to around 140.  I have type II diabetes, sleep apnea and high cholesterol!  But since they fixed my valve, my energy level is way up and I am really having fun exercising with my friends - we picked up another buddy just recently.  Problem is, I have to go back to work - as a long-haul truck driver!  I drive team with hubby, and he is going to have to walk with me!
I feel that exercise is the key, for me at least.  I'd love to share our success stories.  I'll e- mail you!

September 11, 2008, 11:23 am CDT

Weight loss in Florence AL

Quote From: hillsgurl

I am a 34 yr old with four children and I live in Florence Alabama. Moved here 1 1/2 years ago and need to loose 50-60 lbs. would be great to have someone to work out with and keep me going. I need more than just my family to encourage me. Hope to find someone wanting to get in shape. I need more energy and better health to keep up with my children.
Hi, I am 35 yrs old with 2 children and I would love to get some sort of a weight loss group together from this area. I live in the Rogersville area and would love to lose about 40 lbs.

First | Prev | 2 | Next Page | Last Page