Message Boards

Topic : **Alabama: Looking for weight loss buddy in Florence Alabama!

Number of Replies: 12
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, June 30, 2006, 08:33:32 am
Author : kimico66

I'm a 40 year old woman who needs a weight loss buddy in my area.  I'm married and have 3 kids.  I'm hoping to find a buddy so we can support and motivate each other to lose alittle bit of weight, but more importantly just to get in better health. I live in Florence Alabama. Thanks

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 3, 2006, 3:18 pm CDT

I would love to help support you online!

I'm from VA and I've lost 24lbs and 39inches in less then a month! I feel great but I still have 43lbs to go! Let hold each other accountable! Talk to you soon I hope. Good Luck :)

December 11, 2006, 1:46 pm CST

I am from Florence Alabama looking for a work out partner to loose weight in Florence Alabama.

I am a 34 yr old with four children and I live in Florence Alabama. Moved here 1 1/2 years ago and need to loose 50-60 lbs. would be great to have someone to work out with and keep me going. I need more than just my family to encourage me. Hope to find someone wanting to get in shape. I need more energy and better health to keep up with my children.

January 28, 2007, 5:25 pm CST

40 Year old from Florence

I live in Texas, but I have a question for you.  I had a very good friend that was or is from Florence AL.  I don't know if she still lives there or not but she would be in her mid 50's by now.  Her name was Vicky Glover .  Do you know her or of her?  I would really like to get in touch with her if possible.  She was re-married and may still be with the last name of Ashinoff.  My e-mail address is pattic@comanchetx.com.  Please let me know if you know her and if you do, please give her my e-mail address.  Thank you so much.  I couldn't believe it when I saw you were from Florence AL.  That is so neat, because I was thinking of her just the other day and tried to do a search, but nothing turned up.

January 28, 2007, 5:32 pm CST

Amazed

Quote From: isagenixva

I'm from VA and I've lost 24lbs and 39inches in less then a month! I feel great but I still have 43lbs to go! Let hold each other accountable! Talk to you soon I hope. Good Luck :)

I would love to know your secret on how you lost so much in so little time unless you were starving yourself.  At the rate I'm going that may be the only way I'm gonna lose weight!  Congrats!  By the way, I'm from Texas,  I'm 5'3 1/4" and weight 177 pounds.  I have energy problems, back problems and gripey husband problems (harping at me to lose weight).  PLEASE TELL ME YOUR SECRET!.

Sincerely,

Patti

February 17, 2007, 1:24 pm CST

Fat in Huntsville Alabama

Hello,

My name is Jeanna..I am 42 years old and need very badly to lose at least 100 pounds...I have battled this most of my life....but since I had my son 21 years ago, the weight refuses to budge!....I also have Fibromylagia which doesnt help matters.....I have found that it helps so much to have a support system and an online one is a great one.....Alot of times it is easier to express yourself....So here I am, willing to help anyone I can but also needing help myself...please feel free to contact me..... email is purplenorwood@gmail.com...  my  yahoo ID is purplenorwood........

February 19, 2007, 2:35 pm CST

SHEFFIELD ALABAMA HERE

HELLO MY NAME IS ALICIA AND I AM 21 YR AND I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO WORK OUT WITH I HAVE TWO CHILDREN FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT lesha2545@yahoo thanks

May 21, 2007, 3:34 pm CDT

Alabama Huntsville/ Decatur area

Quote From: purplenorwood

Hello,

My name is Jeanna..I am 42 years old and need very badly to lose at least 100 pounds...I have battled this most of my life....but since I had my son 21 years ago, the weight refuses to budge!....I also have Fibromylagia which doesnt help matters.....I have found that it helps so much to have a support system and an online one is a great one.....Alot of times it is easier to express yourself....So here I am, willing to help anyone I can but also needing help myself...please feel free to contact me..... email is purplenorwood@gmail.com...  my  yahoo ID is purplenorwood........

I live in Decatur and would like a partner to  email back and forth and even meet to walk and/or exercise.   I am 38, married and have a 15 yr old daughter.  I love crocheting and crafts and all the arts and crafts.

Thanks!

October 13, 2007, 4:35 pm CDT

Lincoln AL. Looking for a workout buddy

Hi I am a 32 year old mother of one. I have just lost 26 pounds with Weight Watchers and I now want to work out to tone up a little. If anyone is interested please e-mail me at massageladi@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Laura

June 27, 2008, 11:06 am CDT

SO. ORANGE COUNTY, CA WANT WEIGHT WATCHER BUDDY

I am a 61women and looking to find a weight loss buddy to do weight watchers.  I live in San Clemente

Would attend meeting in laguna nigel.  It is hard to do alone.  I have 2 friend  that have lost 60 ad 45 lbs.

I would like to walk at the harbor...just no hills....yet

September 10, 2008, 2:11 pm CDT

Motivators

Quote From: purplenorwood

Hello,

Hi all North Alabamaians. My name is Kenja and I live in huntsville alabama and would love to pair up with you all to lose weight together. I have two children and I need to lose about 60-70 pounds to be a healthier mother for them. I suffer from back problems that may result in surgery if I can't get some of the weight off. Please contact me to join our own group so we can share our  weight loss success stories later when we conquor this beast. kenja79@bellsouth.net

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last