Message Boards

Topic : 07/14 End of the Year Follow-Ups

Number of Replies: 51
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 06, 2006, 07:09:34 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
It's the end of the fourth year of the Dr. Phil show, and time to check in with the guests you can't stop thinking about! How's Dr. Phil's advice working for them? When John spoke with Dr. Phil, he didn't think his hoarding habits were a problem -- even though his junk squeezed his family out of the house and into a trailer! How did he do when seven trucks arrived to clean out his house? Plus, when Lisa gave birth to her son, she had terrifying visions of harming him. It's been a year and a half -- does she have control of her postpartum depression? And, Kathy had been suffering from anorexia for 16 years and was on her deathbed when Dr. Phil met her. How is she doing now? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More July 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 8, 2006, 6:07 pm CDT

amy got a lot

i got lot of clost and i want to see my dad i did see him on father day i want to see him agen.

July 11, 2006, 7:22 am CDT

07/14 End of the Year Follow-Ups

Quote From: amyngoo

i got lot of clost and i want to see my dad i did see him on father day i want to see him agen.
um, what?

July 12, 2006, 11:21 pm CDT

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE AMISH GIRLS UPDATE

Dr. Phil,  What ever happened to those sweet Amish/Mennonite girls that were abducted by their Dad and taken out of the country?  Hope they are doing well. 

July 13, 2006, 6:11 pm CDT

Stacy & Chris update, Marty & Erin update

Hi Dr. Phil!!! I would love to see update shows on your Dr. Phil Familys, how are they doing, what's been going on in their lives?? Hope they are all doing better.

July 14, 2006, 7:12 am CDT

07/14 End of the Year Follow-Ups

I'd like to see an update on this one couple.  The one where the wife went to an empowerment camp and the husband had three women boss him around.

July 14, 2006, 7:32 am CDT

Stacy & Chris

Quote From: jonesy48

Hi Dr. Phil!!! I would love to see update shows on your Dr. Phil Familys, how are they doing, what's been going on in their lives?? Hope they are all doing better.

I think we will never see a Stacy & Chris update b/c I believe Stacy is a sociopath & completely unhelpable.  The only good that could come out of that one is for Chris to leave with the kids.  

OTOH, we do see Marty & Erin updates b/c that family was helpable + the little boy is soooo cute & photogenic.  

July 14, 2006, 8:31 am CDT

Huh--?????

Quote From: drphanatic

um, what?
 Great Gobs of Goose Hockey!  Whazaat mean...???

July 14, 2006, 9:26 am CDT

Ding Ding Ding

Quote From: groovy

I think we will never see a Stacy & Chris update b/c I believe Stacy is a sociopath & completely unhelpable.  The only good that could come out of that one is for Chris to leave with the kids.  

OTOH, we do see Marty & Erin updates b/c that family was helpable + the little boy is soooo cute & photogenic.  

I think you are EXACTLY right.  Stacy was a nutcase that refused to own any responsiblity in her marital problems right up to the bitter end.   

How sad it is that toxic people like her can keep reproducing while there are wonderful infertile couples that can provide love and stabilty 

July 14, 2006, 11:04 am CDT

????

I would love to know what ever happened to Stacey and Chris.  It really didn't look like they were going to make it.

July 14, 2006, 11:35 am CDT

WE are the waggoners

HI. I love that they came and did an update on us. We heard that they recieved a lot of emails and calls about us. We made it and are living happily together now. Our update airs today. thanks for watching

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last