Message Boards

Topic : 07/14 End of the Year Follow-Ups

Number of Replies: 51
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 06, 2006, 07:09:34 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
It's the end of the fourth year of the Dr. Phil show, and time to check in with the guests you can't stop thinking about! How's Dr. Phil's advice working for them? When John spoke with Dr. Phil, he didn't think his hoarding habits were a problem -- even though his junk squeezed his family out of the house and into a trailer! How did he do when seven trucks arrived to clean out his house? Plus, when Lisa gave birth to her son, she had terrifying visions of harming him. It's been a year and a half -- does she have control of her postpartum depression? And, Kathy had been suffering from anorexia for 16 years and was on her deathbed when Dr. Phil met her. How is she doing now? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More July 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 14, 2006, 6:15 pm CDT

KATHY

Hello Everyone  

Its good to see kathy so much better. She looked GROSS before at 60 LBS. Her bones and veins were sticking out.    Not a Pretty Site  

Its good shes healthy and has put on some weight. The only thing is I hope she doesnt go to far the right way. I hope she ends up not putting back on too much weight as the whole thing get out of control.   

July 14, 2006, 6:21 pm CDT

FOLLOW UP WITH SUMMER

It would be cool to see how Summer is doing. She was a dancer and didnt get along too well with her parent and she walked off the stage when she was on the show..  

That would make an awesome FOLLOW UP  

July 14, 2006, 8:14 pm CDT

Couple

Does anyone know how Chris and Stacey are doing?  They were the couple where the wife kept having multiple affairs and and one of the affairs resulted in a pregnancy.  She ended up giving that boy up for adoption and then her and Chris became pregnant again.  how is the oldest girl doing and how is the boy doing who had to be removed from the house because he became so incontrollable.

July 15, 2006, 7:15 am CDT

Stacey - Chris

Quote From: tiffljr1

Does anyone know how Chris and Stacey are doing?  They were the couple where the wife kept having multiple affairs and and one of the affairs resulted in a pregnancy.  She ended up giving that boy up for adoption and then her and Chris became pregnant again.  how is the oldest girl doing and how is the boy doing who had to be removed from the house because he became so incontrollable.

Does anyone remember when Stacey & Chris (and family) were featured on the Dr. Phil Show?  I wasn't a message board member at that time and would like to review the postings.  If anyone can remember the year/month that they were featured, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!  

July 15, 2006, 8:19 am CDT

update on Paul

I would like to get an update on the people who were on the show  "deadly eating." I wonder if they have lost any weight.

July 15, 2006, 8:19 am CDT

bad choice of words perhaps?

Quote From: BrianX29

Hello Everyone  

Its good to see kathy so much better. She looked GROSS before at 60 LBS. Her bones and veins were sticking out.    Not a Pretty Site  

Its good shes healthy and has put on some weight. The only thing is I hope she doesnt go to far the right way. I hope she ends up not putting back on too much weight as the whole thing get out of control.   

Don't you think GROSS is not a good word to describe someone who was on the verge of death?  Of course she didn't look good - she was DYING!  STARVATION isn't gross, it's tragic.    

I think the LAST thing anyone with an eating disorder needs to think about his GETTING TOO FAT. (You said: I hope she ends up not putting back on too much weight as the whole thing get out of control.)  For God's sake - let the woman recover, live and be healthy!   With men thinking like this - it's no wonder woman have eating disorders.  

July 15, 2006, 10:06 am CDT

just a thought

Quote From: tribeof5

I wish that I would have known that Dr. Phil was going to have women that were going to compete for plastic surgery. I wouldn't ask for augmentation, but  could use a lift. If anyone knows about future chances for plastic surgery, please let me know. I am a 25 year old mother of three. I had three girls in three in a half years, and there is nothing that I can do to help the damage that these close pregnancies did to my breasts.Pre motherhood I was a 34c and in my first pregnancy I was fitted at motherhood maternity as a 34g. My breasts are now a 34dd and have fallen so far due to the massive engorgement that I suffered in my first pregnancy. I know that many mothers feel the same way, I just wish that I could feel sexy for my husband with my clothes off, and feel like my breasts look like those of a 25 year old woman, not a 55 year old woman. I would do this myself, get a lift, but like I said I am a student and have three kids, so I can't make that a priority in my life. I work on the rest of my body through running, and can handle most of the changes, but unlike the extra on my middle, my breasts have no hope at all.

I can certainly understand why you may be concerned about the appearance of your breasts, however, I think you need to keep one thing in mind.  You *do* have the breasts of a 25 year old - one that has had three children.  Before you decide to rush to plastic surgery for a lift or reduction, please make sure that you aren't planning on any more pregnancies and that your weight is stabilized.  Give nature some time to let your body adjust.  

Keep in mind, there are more significant risks to having breast reduction as opposed to augmentation, as their is more cutting.  You may be opening yourself up to more problems that will make you feel much less sexy.  There can be significant scarring, there are risks of recurring infection and also, the possibility of loss of sensation.  You can also have tissue loss due to necrosis which may lead to a crooked or uneven, lopsided appearance.  No matter which physican you choose, and no matter how premium your care is - there are real and true risks involved.  

July 15, 2006, 10:46 am CDT

a mothers rage

I would like to know about the children who were horribly abused by their mother.  Brandon and one of the girls wwere in the green room with Dr. Phil.  I would like to know if these children are still alive....is the mother still torturing them or did they get the help they desparetly need??????

July 15, 2006, 4:32 pm CDT

a mothers rage

I hope alot of viewers will write in about those poor abused kids.Dr Phil asked the husband to look after them,when he was just as guilty as the mother.Those kids have been on my mind and have haunted me..Some people do not DESERVE the title of parent,these two definitly do'nt

July 16, 2006, 2:56 am CDT

Did anybody read my problem story?I would appreciate some messages on my board!!

I wrote a whole letter about my taking away from me child.I am certainly not an abusive mother or anything like this.I will hear the Inverstigators message tommorrow morning and I hope Ignatius will be back with me!Please keep your fingers crossed for me and pray for us.Agnes.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last