Message Boards

Topic : 07/14 End of the Year Follow-Ups

Number of Replies: 51
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 06, 2006, 07:09:34 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
It's the end of the fourth year of the Dr. Phil show, and time to check in with the guests you can't stop thinking about! How's Dr. Phil's advice working for them? When John spoke with Dr. Phil, he didn't think his hoarding habits were a problem -- even though his junk squeezed his family out of the house and into a trailer! How did he do when seven trucks arrived to clean out his house? Plus, when Lisa gave birth to her son, she had terrifying visions of harming him. It's been a year and a half -- does she have control of her postpartum depression? And, Kathy had been suffering from anorexia for 16 years and was on her deathbed when Dr. Phil met her. How is she doing now? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More July 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 16, 2006, 6:24 am CDT

Your story

Quote From: dinosaur03

I wrote a whole letter about my taking away from me child.I am certainly not an abusive mother or anything like this.I will hear the Inverstigators message tommorrow morning and I hope Ignatius will be back with me!Please keep your fingers crossed for me and pray for us.Agnes.
I've looked on the site for your story and cannot find it. Perhaps it did get posted as you thought it did. I would try again if you can.

July 16, 2006, 10:47 am CDT

07/14 End of the Year Follow-Ups

I did not see your "problam story",but  children are not just taken away for no reason

July 16, 2006, 10:49 am CDT

Quote From: amyngoo

i got lot of clost and i want to see my dad i did see him on father day i want to see him agen.
Sorry,dont understand this,what does "lot of clost" mean?

July 16, 2006, 11:54 am CDT

Follow-Up With Stacy & Chris

I also would like a follow-up with the Dr. Phil Family from Utah.  I was glad to see the follow-up with Marty, Erin & the kids, but I REALLY want to find out about Stacy & Chris.  My husband rarely gets to see the show, but he saw a couple of their episodes & he still asks me if there's been anything more about them.  That family was still in turmoil last time they visited. 

July 16, 2006, 1:16 pm CDT

Quote From: BrianX29

Hello Everyone  

Its good to see kathy so much better. She looked GROSS before at 60 LBS. Her bones and veins were sticking out.    Not a Pretty Site  

Its good shes healthy and has put on some weight. The only thing is I hope she doesnt go to far the right way. I hope she ends up not putting back on too much weight as the whole thing get out of control.   

Oh, please. Try growing up a little. I certainly don't think that obesity is the danger in her life. And equally certain that pleasing your aesthetic sensibilies should be off the page entirely.

July 16, 2006, 1:29 pm CDT

Macala

I would really like to know what ever became of the 19 yr old man who was molesting/touching his younger sister.  Dr Phil got this youn man some help but I wondered what ever happened to this young man, I think his name was Macayla.  I kept him in my prayer.  I realize not every store can be a successful one.  

Mikey  

July 16, 2006, 3:32 pm CDT

Follow-up on Makai & Family

I'd like to see another follow-up show about Makai (the young man who admitted to molesting his younger sister) and his family.  The first show really stayed with me so I was glad to see a follow-up show sometime after, but I wonder what's happened since.  This family's story impacted me and I think about them from time to time.

July 16, 2006, 11:40 pm CDT

agree

Quote From: BrianX29

It would be cool to see how Summer is doing. She was a dancer and didnt get along too well with her parent and she walked off the stage when she was on the show..  

That would make an awesome FOLLOW UP  

I totally agree....that was a very disturbing story to me.  She had to have seen what an idiot she made herself out to be.....but i'd love to hear a good update on them.

July 17, 2006, 12:07 am CDT

Dr.Phil family

I was wondering how the first Dr. Phil family was doing? Where are they at in their lives? How is the oldest daughter doing with her son? Is the mother and father still together? What is the youngest daughter doing?

July 17, 2006, 4:43 am CDT

How Are the Amish Girls ? Taken to Belize and Back With Their Mother ?

Hello Dr Phil and Robin :    

I am interested in a follow up on the story featured the two daughters, Amish, taken by their father to Belize and you assisted in returning them home ! They were to return with their mother and I am interested in how these two girls are and how things are going with their mother if they are still with the mother.   

Thank you !   

Callie in TN   

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last