Message Boards

Topic : 07/14 End of the Year Follow-Ups

Number of Replies: 51
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Thursday, July 06, 2006, 07:09:34 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
It's the end of the fourth year of the Dr. Phil show, and time to check in with the guests you can't stop thinking about! How's Dr. Phil's advice working for them? When John spoke with Dr. Phil, he didn't think his hoarding habits were a problem -- even though his junk squeezed his family out of the house and into a trailer! How did he do when seven trucks arrived to clean out his house? Plus, when Lisa gave birth to her son, she had terrifying visions of harming him. It's been a year and a half -- does she have control of her postpartum depression? And, Kathy had been suffering from anorexia for 16 years and was on her deathbed when Dr. Phil met her. How is she doing now? Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More July 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 18, 2006, 7:20 am CDT

couldnt find

Quote From: dinosaur03

I wrote a whole letter about my taking away from me child.I am certainly not an abusive mother or anything like this.I will hear the Inverstigators message tommorrow morning and I hope Ignatius will be back with me!Please keep your fingers crossed for me and pray for us.Agnes.

I couldnt find the original story so I dont know what happened. I do know that they dont just take kids out of their home for no reason at all so I find it hard to believe that you are just being victimized here. Sorry. 

July 18, 2006, 7:25 am CDT

makai

Quote From: meewill

I'd like to see another follow-up show about Makai (the young man who admitted to molesting his younger sister) and his family.  The first show really stayed with me so I was glad to see a follow-up show sometime after, but I wonder what's happened since.  This family's story impacted me and I think about them from time to time.
that boy was sick and twisted and his parents were almost as bad. they didnt seem to be too concerned with protecting their daughter, and they didnt seem too angry about what a monster their son was. I basically got the impression  that they were the type of parents who, no matter WHAT their kid does, says "oh, poor baby, its not your fault.." then coddles them and blames everyone else. i would bet ANYTHING that they are still allowing him to live in the house because "he's changed..." the whole family made me sick.

July 18, 2006, 7:28 am CDT

07/14 End of the Year Follow-Ups

Quote From: misskay59

Wow.  Thirty tons . . . my husband said he'd really like to see you do one more follow up on John.  Although we saw one of the empty rooms he was standing in, we'd like to see his house a few months from now, with furniture in it . . . we'd like to see how his life has "normalized".  That would be good.  Amazing story!
me too

July 18, 2006, 7:34 am CDT

missing kids

Does anyone know what happened to the boy and girl who had been taken by their father during a divorce? The show aired last year, it was a blonde woman, I cant remember her name, her ex Dan took the kids and ran. She came on with Dan's friend Lisa, who had been in contact with him since the kidnappings but claimed she knew nothing? Dr Phil organized a search hotline, but I havent heard anything on this mom and her kids.......

July 19, 2006, 5:22 am CDT

The sag was earned. Be proud of yourself.

Quote From: tribeof5

I wish that I would have known that Dr. Phil was going to have women that were going to compete for plastic surgery. I wouldn't ask for augmentation, but  could use a lift. If anyone knows about future chances for plastic surgery, please let me know. I am a 25 year old mother of three. I had three girls in three in a half years, and there is nothing that I can do to help the damage that these close pregnancies did to my breasts.Pre motherhood I was a 34c and in my first pregnancy I was fitted at motherhood maternity as a 34g. My breasts are now a 34dd and have fallen so far due to the massive engorgement that I suffered in my first pregnancy. I know that many mothers feel the same way, I just wish that I could feel sexy for my husband with my clothes off, and feel like my breasts look like those of a 25 year old woman, not a 55 year old woman. I would do this myself, get a lift, but like I said I am a student and have three kids, so I can't make that a priority in my life. I work on the rest of my body through running, and can handle most of the changes, but unlike the extra on my middle, my breasts have no hope at all.
Love yourself and love those breasts; they EARNED that sag! If you are in a loving, committed relationship with a great man, he doesn't care if your breasts sag. He loves you for YOU and he's turned on by YOU because of who you are inside. If that's not the case, it's HIM you need to augment and not your breasts:) We women need to start loving ourselves more and that includes loving our bodies, flaws and all. The body is mere packaging. It should count for ZERO as long as we're healthy.

July 19, 2006, 5:26 am CDT

Brandon was back on t.v.

Quote From: hpmx590

Doctor Phil. End Follow Of The Up Year.  I like to see Brandon back on the Doctor Phil Show this year. Your show is outstanding this year. Keep up the good work.  See you next week. Well I------ 

had better close now. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.--------------------------------------------------- 

Brandon was back....and he was sitting in prison for his drug use. The family was back to enabling him and being on the defensive for doing so. Mom was spending so much time coping by helping outsiders with drug problems that she allowed Brandon to use drugs in the home again. HOPEFULLY, Brandon will one day be clean and sober for good, but it's going to be a long, hard journey. Mom really needs another wake up call...dad, too.

July 19, 2006, 5:28 am CDT

Amen

Quote From: mikey97

I would really like to know what ever became of the 19 yr old man who was molesting/touching his younger sister.  Dr Phil got this youn man some help but I wondered what ever happened to this young man, I think his name was Macayla.  I kept him in my prayer.  I realize not every store can be a successful one.  

Mikey  

Yes, I, too, would love to see an update on this story. It was truly heartwrenching for all involved.  

And I, like MANY others, would like to see an update on Stacy and Chris (she was a nut job) and the Amish girls. All three stories were about families in crisis and all three deserve follow-ups. Hopefully we'll get them from the good doctor:) 

July 19, 2006, 5:29 am CDT

Dr. Phil's FIRST FAMILY

Quote From: mindishull

I was wondering how the first Dr. Phil family was doing? Where are they at in their lives? How is the oldest daughter doing with her son? Is the mother and father still together? What is the youngest daughter doing?
They were just on and they're ALL doing great. The little boy is STILL adorable and the family appears very healthy and together. God bless them for being open to help (and allowing their stories to be told to help others) and God bless Dr. Phil for helping them!

July 19, 2006, 5:30 am CDT

This is my Dr Phil Beef!!

We are shown emotional,often heart breaking stories,involving at times innocent children whose torn lives are presented to us for the ratings,then nothing is ever mentioned again.I dont care if someone got breast implants and how they are feeling now,,I  want to know about the real,compelling story that grabbed our hearts and emotions,and then....... nothing from the Phil staff.

July 19, 2006, 8:47 pm CDT

Mother who's 2 children were taken by her ex

I would love to know if those kids that were taken by the father are safe or have been returned.  The father took the children and is in jail.  The mother doesn't know if they are alive or dead and if the father's friend Lisa had anything to do with it.  Does anyone kow if they are safe or alive? 

Karen 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last