Message Boards

Topic : Struggling with Sleep Issues?

Number of Replies: 184
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, August 08, 2006, 01:43:09 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Millions of people suffer from sleep issues such as insomnia, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, sleep walking, sleep terrors, or restless leg syndrome. Share your stories and offer advice and support to others facing similar conditions.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 7, 2007, 10:25 pm CDT

Yes she is having a very good recovery

Quote From: dimpels

dont know much about medical terms but glad 2 hear she's over the worse. she sure had difficult time! shame she's really young. speedy recovery 4 her! glad baby is well. wats her name? may God bless u as u take care of her! i'm sure ur having fun just dont 4get 2 rest. (((hugs)))

I talked to her and she sounded really well.  She is happy

July 8, 2007, 7:16 am CDT

wonderful!

Quote From: sunshine80

I talked to her and she sounded really well.  She is happy

wonderful 2 hear that she's doing fine! i had a great time with group of young ladies. we went to a restuarant just 2 release from all the stress!

July 9, 2007, 11:11 am CDT

Good Deal

wonderful 2 hear that she's doing fine! i had a great time with group of young ladies. we went to a restuarant just 2 release from all the stress!
Did the restaurant help?  If so you may want to look into some local book groups or movie groups to belong to.  Get you away from the stress! 

July 9, 2007, 10:40 pm CDT

sure did!

Did the restaurant help?  If so you may want to look into some local book groups or movie groups to belong to.  Get you away from the stress! 
sure did 4 awhile. still need 2 work on long term ways 2 control stress! had 2 go 2 dr yesterday bloodpres too high. 180\120 danger point which could lead 2 stroke. taking few days off just 2 relax in bed. children understand

July 13, 2007, 9:16 pm CDT

Excellent

sure did 4 awhile. still need 2 work on long term ways 2 control stress! had 2 go 2 dr yesterday bloodpres too high. 180\120 danger point which could lead 2 stroke. taking few days off just 2 relax in bed. children understand

Maybe you need a few more "outings" like the restaurant.  Do you have Dr. Phil's books?  You could try Self Matters.  It works for everyone and is a great deal as effective as therapy just less expensive.

July 13, 2007, 11:30 pm CDT

thanks

Maybe you need a few more "outings" like the restaurant.  Do you have Dr. Phil's books?  You could try Self Matters.  It works for everyone and is a great deal as effective as therapy just less expensive.

will try and get hold of book end of month. my friend is taking me to Goudini for a weekend. children staying with husband. he agreed

July 14, 2007, 1:13 pm CDT

oh good

will try and get hold of book end of month. my friend is taking me to Goudini for a weekend. children staying with husband. he agreed

Tell me about Goudini!  My sister is home from the hospital.

July 15, 2007, 11:17 am CDT

wonderful place!

Tell me about Goudini!  My sister is home from the hospital.

a holiday place, a resort outside CapeTown where u can take ur family or just urself 2 relax in one of their spa's. i was blessed 2 go there twice! not a set date yet but r looking 4ward. greetings and speedy recovery 2 ur sister.

July 15, 2007, 3:45 pm CDT

Oh my!

a holiday place, a resort outside CapeTown where u can take ur family or just urself 2 relax in one of their spa's. i was blessed 2 go there twice! not a set date yet but r looking 4ward. greetings and speedy recovery 2 ur sister.

That sounds wonderful!!!   Good for you!  I am so glad that you are going!

July 16, 2007, 2:55 am CDT

make the best of it!

That sounds wonderful!!!   Good for you!  I am so glad that you are going!

well, we as family nt outgoing but i always make the best of all opportunities! thanks 2 supportive friends who tries to help me with coping skills in order to deal with sleeping problems and constant bloodpressor problems. im getting there. each day i just bcome stronger. i must learn 2 deal with issues immediately and not wait untill it has affected me.

First | Prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next | Last