Message Boards

Topic : Struggling with Sleep Issues?

Number of Replies: 184
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, August 08, 2006, 01:43:09 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Millions of people suffer from sleep issues such as insomnia, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, sleep walking, sleep terrors, or restless leg syndrome. Share your stories and offer advice and support to others facing similar conditions.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 26, 2007, 10:39 pm CDT

Bless you

Quote From: dimpels

each day is a challenge. since i opened up about it 2 my mom about 12yrs ago it was great. forgiving myself and those who hurt me was wat i the important lesson i had 2 learn. eversince then i help children whos been abuse. just release and hold on! God turns our mess into a bless! (((hugs)))

I like that phrase "mess into Bless"  I have forgiven most of my abusers, but I have a few to go.  I am writing in a journal a little each day.  I have been talking on the phone to a wonderful man I met online, at a date site.   He is definitely a bless.  Bless you for helping those innocent children.  It is almost 1:00 a.m. here I better get on to bed!

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

Sunshine

July 27, 2007, 10:43 pm CDT

thats wonderful 2 hear!

Quote From: sunshine80

I like that phrase "mess into Bless"  I have forgiven most of my abusers, but I have a few to go.  I am writing in a journal a little each day.  I have been talking on the phone to a wonderful man I met online, at a date site.   He is definitely a bless.  Bless you for helping those innocent children.  It is almost 1:00 a.m. here I better get on to bed!

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

Sunshine

i trust u had a good night. every night sleeps become better 4 me too! glad u found someone u can talk to online, but please be careful. have a great day sunshine!

July 28, 2007, 9:55 pm CDT

I have my ups and downs

i trust u had a good night. every night sleeps become better 4 me too! glad u found someone u can talk to online, but please be careful. have a great day sunshine!
Still up and down with sleep, nurse says it's normal so that's good.  This man and I are making plans to go to an amusement park that is a lot of fun!  Yeah!

August 2, 2007, 11:31 am CDT

great!

Still up and down with sleep, nurse says it's normal so that's good.  This man and I are making plans to go to an amusement park that is a lot of fun!  Yeah!
sorry for only replying now. trust u had great time at amusement park with ur man. its lovely just 2 be out and have fun! good for our stressful lifestyle. kids not well. keep well.

August 13, 2007, 9:21 pm CDT

We will go at Halloween

sorry for only replying now. trust u had great time at amusement park with ur man. its lovely just 2 be out and have fun! good for our stressful lifestyle. kids not well. keep well.
We have met twice now.  He is quite a special one.  I am going to let him take me for a ride on his motorcycle.  Sleep's getting better, how about yours?

August 17, 2007, 4:46 am CDT

cool!

We have met twice now.  He is quite a special one.  I am going to let him take me for a ride on his motorcycle.  Sleep's getting better, how about yours?
im glad to hear you're happy with your friend! sleeping fine. just found out this week that im 6 weeks pregnant!

August 17, 2007, 8:53 am CDT

Oh Congratulations!!!

im glad to hear you're happy with your friend! sleeping fine. just found out this week that im 6 weeks pregnant!
Do you hope for a boy or a girl?  That could have added to your sleep trouble, hormones and all.   I am very happy with my friend!!  He is a dream!!

August 17, 2007, 11:58 am CDT

so happy for you too!

Do you hope for a boy or a girl?  That could have added to your sleep trouble, hormones and all.   I am very happy with my friend!!  He is a dream!!
husband wish for a boy! have to undergo numerous test first due to medication i was on! but we have faith that baby will be fine. have you got on motorbike?

August 17, 2007, 7:53 pm CDT

Not yet on the motorbike

husband wish for a boy! have to undergo numerous test first due to medication i was on! but we have faith that baby will be fine. have you got on motorbike?
I also have faith that the bay will be fine.  Last time I rode on a motorbike, it was not very sturdy and I was scared because the driver didn't weigh much more than I.  This man's bike is much sturdier and nicer and the man is sturdier and very cautious.

August 18, 2007, 5:39 am CDT

you are adventurous!

I also have faith that the bay will be fine.  Last time I rode on a motorbike, it was not very sturdy and I was scared because the driver didn't weigh much more than I.  This man's bike is much sturdier and nicer and the man is sturdier and very cautious.
have you tried warm milk with honey? its lovely and helps alot with sleeping difficulties. i am put off frm all medication by doctor due to baby. have a blast this weekend! lotsalove xxx

First | Prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next | Last