Message Boards

Topic : Struggling with Sleep Issues?

Number of Replies: 184
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Tuesday, August 08, 2006, 01:43:09 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Millions of people suffer from sleep issues such as insomnia, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, sleep walking, sleep terrors, or restless leg syndrome. Share your stories and offer advice and support to others facing similar conditions.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 18, 2007, 5:39 am CDT

you are adventurous!

Quote From: sunshine80

I also have faith that the bay will be fine.  Last time I rode on a motorbike, it was not very sturdy and I was scared because the driver didn't weigh much more than I.  This man's bike is much sturdier and nicer and the man is sturdier and very cautious.
have you tried warm milk with honey? its lovely and helps alot with sleeping difficulties. i am put off frm all medication by doctor due to baby. have a blast this weekend! lotsalove xxx

August 19, 2007, 12:04 pm CDT

I have not tried that milk and honey

Quote From: dimpels

have you tried warm milk with honey? its lovely and helps alot with sleeping difficulties. i am put off frm all medication by doctor due to baby. have a blast this weekend! lotsalove xxx

I did have a lovely time with my special friend.  It's rainy here so we had to stay indoors.  We watched movies and racing.  I saw his trucks (4) and his snowmobile.  How do you feel without your medicines?  Thanks so much for your love

xxxx

Sunshine

August 20, 2007, 1:28 am CDT

so far, so great!

I did have a lovely time with my special friend.  It's rainy here so we had to stay indoors.  We watched movies and racing.  I saw his trucks (4) and his snowmobile.  How do you feel without your medicines?  Thanks so much for your love

xxxx

Sunshine

i use home remedies to keep bloodpressuredown (stick cinnamon, two bayleaves, garlic,ginger,tumeric) and teaspoon of honey in warm milk for a good sleep. hows us sister doing?

August 20, 2007, 9:28 pm CDT

really

i use home remedies to keep bloodpressuredown (stick cinnamon, two bayleaves, garlic,ginger,tumeric) and teaspoon of honey in warm milk for a good sleep. hows us sister doing?
I have a few home remdies in my pocket!  Did you kniow that cinnamon is a natural fat burner?  Lemon juice and vinegar removes rust stains from clothing.  My sister is recovering well.  She is doing splendidly if you ask me.  She drives my dad around (he can't drive).  How are you doing?

August 29, 2007, 1:03 am CDT

recovering after being in hospital.

I have a few home remdies in my pocket!  Did you kniow that cinnamon is a natural fat burner?  Lemon juice and vinegar removes rust stains from clothing.  My sister is recovering well.  She is doing splendidly if you ask me.  She drives my dad around (he can't drive).  How are you doing?
had a miscarriage yesterday. im leaving hospital now. thanks for the remedies i will use it. love u guys. have good day!

August 30, 2007, 6:34 am CDT

Oh no

had a miscarriage yesterday. im leaving hospital now. thanks for the remedies i will use it. love u guys. have good day!

Oh, sweetheart, I am so sorry!  Please be careful you are still very vulnerable to getting hurt right now.  I pray for a speedy recovery for you.

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

Sunshine

August 31, 2007, 2:56 am CDT

very emotional right now.

Oh, sweetheart, I am so sorry!  Please be careful you are still very vulnerable to getting hurt right now.  I pray for a speedy recovery for you.

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

Sunshine

thanks sunshine for the message. im depress right now and alot of pain. i was 8 weeks pregnant. i understand God's plan. its just hard to deal with it right now.

August 31, 2007, 9:46 pm CDT

It's horrible

thanks sunshine for the message. im depress right now and alot of pain. i was 8 weeks pregnant. i understand God's plan. its just hard to deal with it right now.

I had a miscarriage and it was the most awful thing.   I was 3 months along but had a dead egg for a long time.   I hope you starts to feel better soon and it's ok to be depressed right now you just went through a big loss.  As I said please be careful with your self, and I am here to talk to you. 

more ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sunshine

September 1, 2007, 5:10 am CDT

its good to know someone cares and understand!

I had a miscarriage and it was the most awful thing.   I was 3 months along but had a dead egg for a long time.   I hope you starts to feel better soon and it's ok to be depressed right now you just went through a big loss.  As I said please be careful with your self, and I am here to talk to you. 

more ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sunshine

its my uncle's funeral today and are unable to go. he died on monday and the other uncle died on thursday. he will be buried on wednesday. just arranged 13th birthday party for my daughter! she invited 10 friends over today. i hope she have fun while i go back to bed. "lotsalove till next time!"

September 1, 2007, 10:49 pm CDT

Oh boy

its my uncle's funeral today and are unable to go. he died on monday and the other uncle died on thursday. he will be buried on wednesday. just arranged 13th birthday party for my daughter! she invited 10 friends over today. i hope she have fun while i go back to bed. "lotsalove till next time!"

Lot's of sadness for you!  At least your daughter had her friends near her.  Are you ok with your sleep?

Lotsa Love To You

Sunshine

First | Prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next | Last