Message Boards

Topic : A FRESH PERSPECTIVE TO ACHIEVE WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS

Number of Replies: 11599
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Monday, August 14, 2006, 07:09:04 am
Author : elpasolady
  • If you wish to seek and provide compassionate support to others on your weight loss journey, this is the board for you!
  • Three leaders of this board have been designated (BJ, Cathy, & Sharon) to prevent us from getting carried away with other subjects and focused on the 7 Keys.
  • Feel free to post about those positive events in your life to share with the friends here.
  • Post about those negative events that can hinder your progress and we will support you through it.
  • Please address everyone here with courtesy, dignity, and respect.  Keep in mind that we all have read Dr. Phil's book and know what must be done to lose weight, so we do not need to be told.  As Dr. Phil says, "this is not a one size fits all program".  Therefore, what work's for one person may not work for everyone.  We all have our own unique life circumstances and physical challenges that can affect results.  What is needed is the support and encouragement to do what needs to be done.
  • Opinions & suggestions are encouraged and always viewed as "Food for Thought".
  • Criticism, judgments, and ideas of dictatorship are best left outside our computer room doors.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 16, 2008, 7:03 am CDT

Joe!!!!!

Hey Joe!!!

It's good to see you!!

Our board has got kind of slow - I've been away for awhile, but need to get back in the swing of things.

Hugs

BJ

October 16, 2008, 7:04 am CDT

Anita, Teresa and all

Good to see you are still hanging around this board.

I need to get my momentum back and be accountable to somebody!!

Have a great day and I'll be back!!

Hugs

BJ

October 17, 2008, 6:17 am CDT

BJ

Quote From: chimocats

Good to see you are still hanging around this board.

I need to get my momentum back and be accountable to somebody!!

Have a great day and I'll be back!!

Hugs

BJ

BJ, Good to see you back on the message board.  Have a great day!  Take care! :)  Bren

October 19, 2008, 2:02 pm CDT

A FRESH PERSPECTIVE TO ACHIEVE WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS

Hi everyone

Well this weekend did me in again.  It seems as though I get out of my routine of going to work I screw everything up.

I am frustrated with myself right now.  Pretty soon this year will be over and I will still be at the same weight.  If not a little higher.  Argh.  I know what I have to do, I just have to do it.

I just finished a bit of raking and I think I might sit and read for a bit now.  The house is quiet and I have to take advantage of that. lol

Take care everyone

Sheree

October 20, 2008, 3:08 am CDT

Joe

Quote From: cachenut2u

A Simple Approach to Weight Loss
Sounds good--where?

October 21, 2008, 2:44 am CDT

Lurkers

/where have all the flowers and rays of sunshine gone?

Anita

October 21, 2008, 7:38 am CDT

ANITA

not sure what to say about the slowness of the boards.  i do know a lot of people are not happy with the new board format and are contemplating leaving the boards all together.

me...........i have just been doing the usual.  although today my new desk gets built so i can set up for my business.  my computer will be shut down at least for today.  hopefully i will be back online tonight.

so i dont know what to think about the Phil boards.  i will be staying on this one but not sure about the new one.

hope your day goes well

hugs

teresa

October 23, 2008, 2:58 am CDT

Teresa

Quote From: toofattool

not sure what to say about the slowness of the boards.  i do know a lot of people are not happy with the new board format and are contemplating leaving the boards all together.

me...........i have just been doing the usual.  although today my new desk gets built so i can set up for my business.  my computer will be shut down at least for today.  hopefully i will be back online tonight.

so i dont know what to think about the Phil boards.  i will be staying on this one but not sure about the new one.

hope your day goes well

hugs

teresa

I will stay here with you--I've taken a look at the Beta boards, but I truly like the format of this type of board.  It is so easy to go back and see what everyone posted or connect back to the original post if someone is replying to a string of posts.  Sometimes I miss something.

A lot of our group has gone over to Spark People.  Joe posted a couple of times and we've e-mailed several times.  We are looking to find a board or start a board that we are comfortable with.  Spark people boards are huge and I, personally, get lost in all the messages.  I had a hard time connecting with this board in the beginning as there were so many pages of posts and I only have limited time during the school year.

Oh well.  I'm glad that yo are getting your business set up.  What is your new business?  You can e-mail me if you don't want to broadcast it to the world--potentially.

Hope your days is an exciting one.

Hugs,

Anita

August 2, 2009, 8:29 am CDT

A FRESH PERSPECTIVE TO ACHIEVE WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS

Dear People and Dr.  Phil, 

The first thing evevryone needs to do is STOP thinking about WEIGHT LOSS. 

Its NOT WEIGHT.  Its FAT.  FAT LOSS, that's what we want.

Next, get out of the problem forum (weight loss, exercise, calorie counters) and into the solution forum, health: mind and body.

Anyone who humors you in the idea that weight loss or exercise is your solution is not being supportive.  They are under or misinformed.

First | Prev | 1155 | 1156 | 1157 | 1158 | 1159 | 1160 | Next Page | Last Page