Topic : A FRESH PERSPECTIVE TO ACHIEVE WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS
Created on : Monday, August 14, 2006, 07:09:04 am
- If you wish to seek and provide compassionate support to others on your weight loss journey, this is the board for you!
- Three leaders of this board have been designated (BJ, Cathy, & Sharon) to prevent us from getting carried away with other subjects and focused on the 7 Keys.
- Feel free to post about those positive events in your life to share with the friends here.
- Post about those negative events that can hinder your progress and we will support you through it.
- Please address everyone here with courtesy, dignity, and respect. Keep in mind that we all have read Dr. Phil's book and know what must be done to lose weight, so we do not need to be told. As Dr. Phil says, "this is not a one size fits all program". Therefore, what work's for one person may not work for everyone. We all have our own unique life circumstances and physical challenges that can affect results. What is needed is the support and encouragement to do what needs to be done.
- Opinions & suggestions are encouraged and always viewed as "Food for Thought".
- Criticism, judgments, and ideas of dictatorship are best left outside our computer room doors.
As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.