Message Boards

Topic : Depression

Number of Replies: 74771
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 04:53:17 pm
Author : dataimport

Please join us on the new Depression Support message board: Click Here

Click here for General and Mental Health Resources.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 2, 2005, 3:16 pm CDT

tammyjo LOL

Quote From: tammy_jo

You're so welcome. 

I don't mind helping people out.  

I noticed it worked for you!  Yippee Yi Yay!! 

I guess I'm a good teacher and you're a fast learner!   Yippee Yi Yay again!  LOL!! 

I just woke up from a nap..... I feel so refreshed.   

Tammy Jo  

Oh my gosh they're coming out of the wood work now oldies and newbies.LOL glad you got my email!you did get it right? Hugs good to see you here .Did you talk to melissa today.?She was here but when i answered her she was gone again.take care for now {{{hugs}}}} cathy 

ps.oh my gosh i just realized we are coming upon our 23 wedding anniversary this month on the 16 th and my husbands poor mother will be dead a year on the 27th also. how time flies.Her name was Rita she was a saint and was named after one too. you know i love that kitty pic.LOL 

October 2, 2005, 3:18 pm CDT

Hey Cathy

Quote From: 101160

you must have hit the wrong  post .Do you know 4ever29?you seem like you wouldn't be a newbie so jolly and open oh well take care anyhow and welcome to the boards.cathy

Yummy, What's for dinner??? Left overs??  LOL! 

I had a bowl of soup today... 

October 2, 2005, 3:21 pm CDT

Congratulations on 23 years of marriage!

Oh my gosh they're coming out of the wood work now oldies and newbies.LOL glad you got my email!you did get it right? Hugs good to see you here .Did you talk to melissa today.?She was here but when i answered her she was gone again.take care for now hugs cathy 

ps.oh my gosh i just realized we are coming upon our 23 wedding anniversary this month on the 16 th and my husbands poor mother will be dead a year on the 27th also. how time flies.Her name was Rita she was a saint and was named after one too. you know i love that kitty pic.LOL 

You guys must be doing something right!!!  You go girl!!   

Yes, I did get your email... Very Nice!!   

Just give your hubby a big hug and let him know that his mom loved him.  

I hope this will make him feel better.  Congratulations on 23 years of marriage! 

Hmm, I hope I can make a good enough graphic for your anniversary.  

((Hugs)) 

See I told you that my cyber friend said YYC was doing better...  YAY!! 

Tammy Jo  

October 2, 2005, 3:23 pm CDT

tammyjo

Yummy, What's for dinner??? Left overs??  LOL! 

I had a bowl of soup today... 

well i'm not to sure i was going to eat but suddenly lost my appetite.LOL i guess that happens once in awhile.LOL anyhow so i really don't know what i'm having maybe soup it sounds good to me know. take care toots.cathywah wah wah!!!!

October 2, 2005, 3:27 pm CDT

tammyjo

You guys must be doing something right!!!  You go girl!!   

Yes, I did get your email... Very Nice!!   

Just give your hubby a big hug and let him know that his mom loved him.  

I hope this will make him feel better.  Congratulations on 23 years of marriage! 

Hmm, I hope I can make a good enough graphic for your anniversary.  

((Hugs)) 

See I told you that my cyber friend said YYC was doing better...  YAY!! 

Tammy Jo  

Hey there toots thanks for the nice congrads i will do that and i'll squeeze him too.LOL hey you need to make my graphic for my profile pic first remember but not sure what i want i hate my profile pics.Anyway i'm not fussy.LOL i'll take anything you old bag.LOL yes i see that your friend has told you the truth about YYC TAKE CARE XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOX CATHY

October 2, 2005, 3:28 pm CDT

Cathy

well i'm not to sure i was going to eat but suddenly lost my appetite.LOL i guess that happens once in awhile.LOL anyhow so i really don't know what i'm having maybe soup it sounds good to me know. take care toots.cathywah wah wah!!!!

Hey... order take out or ask your hubby to cook. LOL!   

Does you hubby cook??  Or do you have to do all the cooking?? 

Guess what??  I have to do ALL the cooking!!  ROFLMBO!!! 

Melissa had a rough day today. I'll talk to her later on by phone.  

Here's you a conniving cat... up to no good cat!    

Like a Hallo weenie cat! LOL! 

October 2, 2005, 3:33 pm CDT

TAMMYJO

I myself have never taken "Effexor" (Sp?)  I have however taken Lorazapam for female problems. 

Very addictive drug I might add.  Give your body at least two weeks and hopefully the  

with-drawls will stop.  ((Bless You)) 

Tammy Jo  

HI YES I AGREE WITH YOU THAT LOREZAPAM IS VERY ADDICTIVE !Inever heard of the EFFEXOR MYSELF THOUGH.TAKE CARE{{{{.HUGS}}}} FOR YOU AGAIN AND SOME {{{{{SQUEEZES.}}}}}} CATHY

Old bag??? !!!!

Hey there toots thanks for the nice congrads i will do that and i'll squeeze him too.LOL hey you need to make my graphic for my profile pic first remember but not sure what i want i hate my profile pics.Anyway i'm not fussy.LOL i'll take anything you old bag.LOL yes i see that your friend has told you the truth about YYC TAKE CARE XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOX CATHY

Now be nice!  

Too funny Cathy.   

I got my claws out now... Rrreeeeooooow scratch scratch!!   

You're silly, LOL!    

Tammy Jo 

Acceptance

I myself have never taken "Effexor" (Sp?)  I have however taken Lorazapam for female problems. 

Very addictive drug I might add.  Give your body at least two weeks and hopefully the  

with-drawls will stop.  ((Bless You)) 

Tammy Jo  

Thanks Tammy...  Yes it is very addictive.  I didn't realize that when I started taking it several years ago for panic disorder and anxiety.  The bad thing for me right now is these feelings I am having were there before I started weaning off of this drug.  I feel like I've been in panic mode for months.  It feels like I'm in mid panic mode all the time.  It gets worse at times but never better.  This new doctor is hoping the Effexor alone will stop that.  I sure hope so.  I went off antidepressants on my own a year ago.  I was being called a drug addict by my husband.  He even came to an appointment with me carrying a recorder and taped the session without my knowing it or my doctor.  My doctor got so frustrated with him that they both ended up arguing.  DH then used that against me as well.  So I stopped taking the medicine because I was tied of hearing it and tired of my kids thinking that of me.  When I continually got worse instead of better off the meds I did some studying and watching Dr. Phil of course and finally accepted that it doesn't matter what my dh thinks about my taking antidepressants.  If that's what it takes to get me well so be it.  

Our problems go further than just this.  Won't go into that now.  I just want to handle one thing at a time until I am feeling better.   

October 2, 2005, 3:38 pm CDT

Cathy (Graphics)

HI YES I AGREE WITH YOU THAT LOREZAPAM IS VERY ADDICTIVE !Inever heard of the EFFEXOR MYSELF THOUGH.TAKE CARE.HUGS FOR YOU AGAIN AND SOME SQUEEZES. CATHY

Now come on.... Help me out a little.  Give me an idea as to what you want. 

Colors... and all that jazzy stuff.   Because... 

First | Prev | 1318 | 1319 | 1320 | 1321 | 1322 | 1323 | 1324 | 1325 | 1326 | 1327 | Next | Last