Message Boards

Topic : Depression

Number of Replies: 74771
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 04:53:17 pm
Author : dataimport

Please join us on the new Depression Support message board: Click Here

Click here for General and Mental Health Resources.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 9:00 am CDT

Hi Mar

As a matter of fact. I think that if I "think backwards", then I have it! LOL! That's how my special brain works anyway!

Hugs Mar

Hi Beauty!

I found you. You were lost but I kept looking. Or was I lost?

I have missed you all so much! It is so good to be back.

How are you doing?

Love hugs and Blessings,

Karen.

PS I posted this again because my first one ended up at the beginning of the first page. Or am I going a bit odd? Does this new page have a few glitches?

July 23, 2005, 9:03 am CDT

Newcomer!!! LOL!!!

Hello everyone,

I am Heather, I am a 26 yr old mother of three beautiful girls, I live in Arkansas w/ my hubby!!!  I just got married in May, and I am fighting depression, well, overcoming I should say!!! I am currently taking Lexapro, and I am exploring my Life in Christ!!! Wooohooo, Jesus Saves!!! I am a devout Christian, and love reading Joyce Meyer books!!! Would love to make new friends who have the same interests, and who are or have been going through depression, panic dosorder, or agoraphobia. I have been fighting panic for the last three yrs, and am now slowly overcoming it. I hope you all have a great day, and God Bless!!!

July 23, 2005, 9:13 am CDT

heather_79

Hello everyone,

I am Heather, I am a 26 yr old mother of three beautiful girls, I live in Arkansas w/ my hubby!!! I just got married in May, and I am fighting depression, well, overcoming I should say!!! I am currently taking Lexapro, and I am exploringmy Life in Christ!!! Wooohooo, Jesus Saves!!! I am a devout Christian, and love reading Joyce Meyer books!!! Would love to make new friends who have the same interests, and who are or have been going through depression, panic dosorder,or agoraphobia. I have been fighting panic for the last three yrs, and am now slowly overcoming it. I hope you all have a great day, and God Bless!!!

Hi Heather,

I also take Lexapro, fight Agoraphobia, acute anxiety and panic disorder. Have for the last 6 years due to a stress illness from work and like you are slowly getting over it. My depression is clinical and genetic.

I opened my own business to make myself get out there and help myself. Panic atacks have gone from continual to down to about 3 a day. I live in Melbourne, Aus.

Welcome to the board.

Blessings,

Karen.

July 23, 2005, 9:19 am CDT

Depression

Hi Heather,

I also take Lexapro, fight Agoraphobia, acute anxiety and panic disorder. Have for the last 6 years due to a stress illness from work and like you are slowly getting over it. My depression is clinical and genetic.

I opened my own business to make myself get out there and help myself. Panic atacks have gone from continual to down to about 3 a day. I live in Melbourne, Aus.

Welcome to the board.

Blessings,

Karen.

Mine is genetic and clinical, as well, I suffered a stroke in 2003 after I gave birth to my second child, and have had panic ever since, I don't have panic hardly at all anymore, I just notice this feeling of ill all the time, like I can't shake it off or something, does that make since??? I am getting out there and enjoying my life though!!! Nothing is going to keep me down, I have too much too live for, and I hope that I have the oppurtunity to help others with this situation!!!

July 23, 2005, 9:21 am CDT

OK Mar, Lidi, Sea, Tama, Ma, Ty & Everyone

I know you are here somewhere and will turn up soon. I will give up tonight as it is past

2.20 AM. Hope you all have a gorgeous day.

Love hugs and Blessings,

Karen.

PS the everyone was all of the names I couldn't fit on the to line.

July 23, 2005, 9:29 am CDT

Hi Heather

Mine is genetic and clinical, as well, I suffered a stroke in 2003 after I gave birth to my second child, and have had panic ever since, I don't have panic hardly at all anymore, I just notice this feeling of ill all the time, like I can't shake it off or something, does that make since??? I am getting out there and enjoying my life though!!! Nothing is going to keep me down, I have too much too live for, and I hope that I have the oppurtunity to help others with this situation!!!

You have the right attitude to do it! And the experience. When everyone finds the board back up you will be needed.

Yes the feeling of ill makes sense. I still get it but it has improved a lot in the last 3 weeks.

After two trips to hospital and an angiogram where they tried to prove I was having a heart attack or about to. They discovered my blood pressure was almost non existant, 65/45. I was taking meds for high blood pressure!

Since I have been off the meds I still have slightly low blood pressure but the energy that is coming back is great. The headaches are gone, I am no longer dizzy unless I have a drop in pressure. But it takes a few weeks to settle after stopping the meds.

My daughter Kye, wants to know what is wrong with me while I vacuum at midnight. I have a lot of dust to get through after all of the no energy time. Lol.

July 23, 2005, 9:43 am CDT

Depression

Beachsmile where are you when i need you?Can anyone help me to figure out how to change my profile pic i never had prob before with the pics and profile changes.thanks

July 23, 2005, 11:09 am CDT

Welcome My sister In Christ!

Hello everyone,

I am Heather, I am a 26 yr old mother of three beautiful girls, I live in Arkansas w/ my hubby!!! I just got married in May, and I am fighting depression, well, overcoming I should say!!! I am currently taking Lexapro, and I am exploringmy Life in Christ!!! Wooohooo, Jesus Saves!!! I am a devout Christian, and love reading Joyce Meyer books!!! Would love to make new friends who have the same interests, and who are or have been going through depression, panic dosorder,or agoraphobia. I have been fighting panic for the last three yrs, and am now slowly overcoming it. I hope you all have a great day, and God Bless!!!

I Love Joyce Too!  xoxo

July 23, 2005, 11:10 am CDT

Hey Kid....

Beachsmile where are you when i need you?Can anyone help me to figure out how to change my profile pic i never had prob before with the pics and profile changes.thanks
You'll be fine....

July 23, 2005, 11:11 am CDT

Me too...

You have the right attitude to do it! And the experience. When everyone finds the board back up you will be needed.

Yes the feeling of ill makes sense. I still get it but it has improved a lot in the last 3 weeks.

After two trips to hospital and an angiogram where they tried to prove I was having a heart attack or about to. They discovered my blood pressure was almost non existant, 65/45. I was taking meds for high blood pressure!

Since I have been off the meds I still have slightly low blood pressure but the energy that is coming back is great. The headaches are gone, I am no longer dizzy unless I have a drop in pressure. But it takes a few weeks to settle after stopping the meds.

My daughter Kye, wants to know what is wrong with me while I vacuum at midnight. I have a lot of dust to get through after all of the no energy time. Lol.

I am a TOTAL night cleaner!!!!!

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next | Last