Message Boards

Topic : Depression

Number of Replies: 74771
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 04:53:17 pm
Author : dataimport

Please join us on the new Depression Support message board: Click Here

Click here for General and Mental Health Resources.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 5, 2009, 6:20 am CDT

Thanks so much.

Quote From: yesyoucan

SELF MATTERS INCLUDES KIMI
God Bless Kimi and God Bless Kimi A Lot

K imi has a wealth of experience willing to share
I nsightful and caring reaching out to others
M aking time to listen with posts straight from the heart
I nteresting, skillful writing like a polished professional

That is so sweet of you. I printed and put it on my wall at work. :) Have a wonderful day. Kim

August 5, 2009, 6:32 am CDT

WOW! Whitney you sound all grown up. :)

Quote From: littlelion0

Its been a very long time since I have been on here. Yes it is me. My first job was at a resturaunt and I worked there from July of 08 till April of 09. Then I started my second job on my birthday and of course I turned 20. Its been 2 years since I graduated high school. But my second job cut my hours down to nothing. Ive thought bout going to college but I dont know what for yet. Im currently trying to find out what is going on with my current job and if they arent going to give me any hours then I am going to put my 2 weeks in. Things are going well my mood has been good for like over a year!  I just got back from vacation the day before yesterday so thats why I didnt respond sooner. I hope things are going well for everyone. Talk to you later.
YAY! So glad you popped in again. I'm smiling a smile AS BIG AS TEXAS reading your post with happy tears in the corners of my eyes.

Our little Whitney we watched go to prom and high school graduation.

I have happy tears in the corners of my eyes.

If I remember correctly you'd thought of being a vet tec then phlebotomist.

I think you'd do well in counseling field or as a physical or occupational therapist.

Its wonderful to see you blooming into such a lovely young adult. What'd you do on vacation?

Hugging prayers,
SEA
xo

August 5, 2009, 6:37 am CDT

Hi Kim... YAY! Thank you...so glad you liked...

Quote From: kimikomine

That is so sweet of you. I printed and put it on my wall at work. :) Have a wonderful day. Kim
Each personalized acrostic comes straight from the heart from inspiration/vibes I feel from a person. I was hoping you'd like your personalized acrostic and am sure glad you do. Thanks for making my day with a smile, Kim!!!

Hugging prayers,
SEA

August 5, 2009, 6:40 am CDT

Whitney

Dr. Phil is talking to us LIVE on twitter and his blog...

http://twitter.com/seaangels14

Above is my Twitter handle and you can click on Dr. Phil and his family and Dr. Phil Producer, Carla's, pics to follow them if you decide to join.

http://blog.drphil.com/

I'm off to tweet a Whitney sighting here as several have mentioned you since you've been gone.

Hugs and prayers,
SEA
xo

August 5, 2009, 12:44 pm CDT

I put this poem on link below too. I hope blue prayer hearts show up. I could change pic to one of your favorite things if you want me to if you don't like blue hearts at below link. Still praying for you. Keep your chin up, Stormy. Sincerely, SEA

http://allpoetry.com/poem/5579433

SELF MATTERS INCLUDES STORMY
God Bless Stormy and God Bless Stormy A Lot

S tormy is an abstract artist with writing skill too
T aking time to respect, honor and learn from grandmother
O pportunities galore await this precious young lady
R emarkable insight and creative talent
M iracles are prayed Stormy's way to always bless her
Y oung yet wise and a budding poet besides

Well iam sorry it has to much personal Infomation that mom my woodnt like me sharing

August 5, 2009, 8:17 pm CDT

Stormy, that is GREAT you are able to keep boundaries...

Quote From: stormy28060

Well iam sorry it has to much personal Infomation that mom my woodnt like me sharing
Okay, another topic...

How are you today? Whatcha been up to?

Hugging prayers,
SEA

August 7, 2009, 2:27 am CDT

HI SEA

Stopped by to say HI!

TGIF.....Wishing You and all the Girls a WONDERFUL WEEKEND! (((^__^)))

It has been a busy Summer with all the renovations at the house and it won't get finished until the end of August.

How has the weather been there? We've had so much rain this Summer that I haven't had to water the lawn yet! LOL

Hope everything is well with you!

Please tell ther girls I said HI!

Bella Angel (((HUGS)))

August 7, 2009, 10:13 am CDT

Okay, another topic...

How are you today? Whatcha been up to?

Hugging prayers,
SEA
Iam great iam finally moving on

August 8, 2009, 5:34 am CDT

Hi Bella Angel, Stormy, Kimi & Everyone. Have a blessed Everyday. Let's plan on it. (((HUGs))) SEA xo

Quote From: angel111999

Stopped by to say HI!

TGIF.....Wishing You and all the Girls a WONDERFUL WEEKEND! (((__)))

It has been a busy Summer with all the renovations at the house and it won't get finished until the end of August.

How has the weather been there? We've had so much rain this Summer that I haven't had to water the lawn yet! LOL

Hope everything is well with you!

Please tell ther girls I said HI!

Bella Angel (((HUGS)))

BLESSINGS PERSONIFIED
By: SEA
Inspired by all y'all each time I see y'all in a memory or in real time

I was praying for a blessing today
When suddenly...
I saw Y'ALL

August 8, 2009, 4:56 pm CDT

Hi azuil1 and MJ and Everyone...

Quote From: curly_1

KittyHi 

azuil1 There's a Be on the Show opportunity to find adoptive parent(s) if you click BE ON THE SHOW. I thought you might like to know. I think about you and MJ often about y'alls words of wisdom and beautiful pics. Two beautiful souls who are missed.

MISSING YOU

A sad thing happened...
We looked around
And you weren't here

First | Prev | 7468 | 7469 | 7470 | 7471 | 7472 | 7473 | 7474 | 7475 | 7476 | 7477 | Next | Last