Message Boards

Topic : Depression

Number of Replies: 74771
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 04:53:17 pm
Author : dataimport

Please join us on the new Depression Support message board: Click Here

Click here for General and Mental Health Resources.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 4:29 pm CDT

cathy

Hey there everyone i'm trying again to add a pic to body of message bare with me.cathy

i'm not sure if this will work, but try right clicking on the space in your profile where your pic is suppose to be. you should be able to select "view picture". click that if you can. i don't know if that will work, but i lost my pic and did that and it came back. it's probably worth a try. luv, jenna

July 23, 2005, 4:35 pm CDT

jen

i'm not sure if this will work, but try right clicking on the space in your profile where your pic is suppose to be. you should be able to select "view picture". click that if you can. i don't know if that will work, but i lost my pic and did that and it came back. it's probably wortha try. luv, jenna

July 23, 2005, 4:40 pm CDT

jen

AS YOU CAN SEE I GOT THE PIC ON BUT LOST THE MESSAGE THOUGH THAT I WROTE WITH IT.I MIGHT BE SHORT A COMPUTER BY MORNING IF I THROW THIS ONE THROUGH THE WINDOW ALTHOUGH ITS NEW.SO CONFUSING THESE NEW BOARDS BUT WE WILL GET THERE I AM USING THIS DAY AS A EXPERIMENT DAY.LOL.CHAT SOON.CATHY. I PURPOSLY SPELL A WORD TO GET MY SPELL CHECK TO WORK ITS NOT WORKING EITHER :(

July 23, 2005, 4:41 pm CDT

cathy

looks like you were able to figure something out. hope you are able to change your profile pic as well if you still want to. jenna

July 23, 2005, 4:44 pm CDT

POLLYANA

I'm having troulbe too. Won't accept any of my pics that the other board would. Not even in my profile picture ...is what I'm referring to.Oh, Cathy... The Oprah Website never let pictures be posted due to copyright laws and I was surprised that this board did. I noticed that updated terms said blogger links, websites and anything that might infringe on copyright cannot be posted either. Well, this board doesn't by new terms I saw. I'm glad this board is becoming more professional to maintain Dr. Phil's integrity and professionalism. At least, I'm guessing that's why Oprah's board doesn't allow after reading new terms here. That is, no picture in body of message other than profile picture. As well, bullying is no longer allowed either. Nor stalking members here from other websites to misuse boards to bully. You can click NEW TERMS OF USE below to read up on. I like too how now on home page and all pages CONTACT DR. PHIL readily available and visible since so many confused message boards as a means to contact Dr. Phil.All is well...
Hi there i know oprah done allow it i growled over there i even was kicked off at first i had to register 3 times over there they kept saying i wasn't applying the rules and i was defaming another poster.I have no problems here or our dear patient moderator would let me know .LOL.chat soon again .cathy

July 23, 2005, 4:44 pm CDT

Depression

looks like you were able to figure something out. hope you are able to change your profile pic as well if you still want to. jenna

hey cathy, my spell check doesn't work either so don't worry. i hope they get all the glitches out of the boards soon. it makes it very frustrating to try to use them when they don't work very well. jenna

July 23, 2005, 4:47 pm CDT

jen

i write my post and then when i post the pic that i save the post disappears now .well i'm off to try my profile now

July 23, 2005, 4:49 pm CDT

good luck cathy

i write my post and then when i post the pic that i save the post disappears now .well i'm off to try my profile now

July 23, 2005, 4:49 pm CDT

jen

hey cathy, my spell check doesn't work either so don't worry. i hope they get all the glitches out of the boards soon. it makes it very frustrating to try to use them when they don't work very well. jenna

July 23, 2005, 4:53 pm CDT

Depression

I LOST IT AGAIN BUT I THINK I KNOW WHY NOW I KEEP FORGETTING TO TAKE IT OFF THE BLUE  OUTLINE WHEN I'M CHANGING THE BOLD .I THINK I'LL TRY AGAIN.

First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next | Last