Message Boards

Topic : Depression

Number of Replies: 74771
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 04:53:17 pm
Author : dataimport

Please join us on the new Depression Support message board: Click Here

Click here for General and Mental Health Resources.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 4:55 pm CDT

EVERYONE BE BACK LATER

July 23, 2005, 5:40 pm CDT

Hey Baby xoxo

I see that some of my old favorites have made it back already. It is good to see you all!
Go on  xoxoxoxoxo

July 23, 2005, 5:51 pm CDT

OH I FORGOT TO ASK!!!

Did anyone go and see Dr. Phil in person?  If so was it FANTASTIC?  Please let me know!  xoxo

July 23, 2005, 5:54 pm CDT

Hi Morelok

I see that some of my old favorites have made it back already. It is good to see you all!

I am having a hard time figuring out what to do here.  I can't tell who is replying to who.  I am so confooooosed.  I am glad they have this up and running again.  Withdrawal symptoms can be hard on a person.  Now that I finally got used to not coming here, they are re-issuing the drug. 

Scarlet

July 23, 2005, 5:57 pm CDT

Depression

You'll be fine....

I would help if I could but I am in the dark as well as you.  Good luck and it is nice to see you.

Scarlet

July 23, 2005, 6:06 pm CDT

Hi 29 and Mernziepoo

Hi 29, I thought that I would have to change my ID as well, but as it turns out if you go to the site and then push a button to receive a letter, than you can keep your old ID and just agree to renew it.

All that aside...How have you been? When the site shut down I realized that I didn't even have your email address, so there were a lot of you that I felt really cut off from. Beachsmile has been in touch with me on All-poetry, and also Labelfree, Scarlet, Kyes18, and TY. My husband continued to check for me to see that the boards were up and running and today was the first day!

(((((((Big Country Hugs)))))))Mar.

29 and Mernziepoo,  I don't know if I like this board or not.  It is like anything else once you get used to it, it is easier to use.  Wish my husband was like that.  LOL

I am still going to visit the poetry site, I really like it.  Of course only a few of you are there, but the poetry is like a faucet of emotions pouring out into the cyber air. 

NIce seeing you two and you too Beaches, Lidica, Labelfree, Morelok and all you other cuties that I forgot.

July 23, 2005, 6:31 pm CDT

Hi Scarlet...

I am having a hard time figuring out what to do here. I can't tell who is replying to who. I am so confooooosed. I am glad they have this up and running again. Withdrawal symptoms can be hard on a person. Now that I finally got used to not coming here, they are re-issuing the drug.

Scarlet

One thing I have found that helps is changing the order that the messages aper. You can do this in the "My Profile" section. Select display "oldest" first, this displays the posts in the order they were made.

July 23, 2005, 7:03 pm CDT

jen

hey cathy. i was going crazy not being able to post and keep in touch with you. i didn't know what to do. anyway, things aren't really going good still. but how are u? i hope you are doing good. anyway, i missed you. jenna
Hey there sweetie i'm so glad to see you post .I too was wondering how you were through all this .I miss my family here on the boards.I hope you have been looking after yourself?Are you eating and sleeping alright >I hope so .i'll check back in before bed time.Its hot up there i hear.my cousins are home from ontario and they couldn''t wait to get here on the island to cool off.chat after sweetie lots of luv .cathy

July 23, 2005, 7:11 pm CDT

morelok

One thing I have found that helps is changing the order that the messages aper. You can do this in the "My Profile" section. Select display "oldest" first, this displays the posts in the order they were made.

HEy you big stud LOL.how are you and and your computer ?I missed you when we couldn't post .I missed everyone .These boards i don't know!!!i hope they don't change anything again for a while although once we get use to poting and finding everything again it will be find .take care i'll check out when i go  bed.chat soon ,cathy

July 23, 2005, 7:13 pm CDT

Testing my sig...

I just wanted to give it a try. :-)

First | Prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next | Last