Message Boards

Topic : Depression

Number of Replies: 74771
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 04:53:17 pm
Author : dataimport

Please join us on the new Depression Support message board: Click Here

Click here for General and Mental Health Resources.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 1:10 am CDT

Hello Everyone

Hi, this is my first time on. Just thought would drop a few lines, as I hope to be on often.

Going through a very sad time in my life, as there seems to not be a solution for it.

I try to keep busy and not think.......

Hope all of you are ok.

joycebrend

July 23, 2005, 4:11 am CDT

Good morning

Hi, this is my first time on. Just thought would drop a few lines, as I hope to be on often.

Going through a very sad time in my life, as there seems to not be a solution for it.

I try to keep busy and not think.......

Hope all of you are ok.

joycebrend

Hi, 

This is my first time.  Just looking around the website and found your note.  I am a 58 year old woman who is good at listening.  Have done a lot of pastoral counseling.  If you want to talk or need to vent, I'm here.  I understand SAD very well!!!

Linda

July 23, 2005, 5:08 am CDT

To ALL

Hi Everyone

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack, and I see many of you are too.  I thought they were never going to bring back this board. 

I guess we had too many spelling errors, I notice we have spell check now.  LOL 

Scarlet

July 23, 2005, 6:10 am CDT

mar

Hi 29, I thought that I would have to change my ID as well, but as it turns out if you go to the site and then push a button to receive a letter, than you can keep your old ID and just agree to renew it.

All that aside...How have you been? When the site shut down I realized that I didn't even have your email address, so there were a lot of you that I felt really cut off from. Beachsmile has been in touch with me on All-poetry, and also Labelfree, Scarlet, Kyes18, and TY. My husband continued to check for me to see that the boards were up and running and today was the first day!

(((((((Big Country Hugs)))))))Mar.

Hey there everyone ,i thought i got lost but i'm here thank god.I missed everyone .I was going crazy waiting to post.I am glad to be back with my family.Does everyone like the new boards ?Hard to get use to but as long as i can post and find my messages to answer?how do i find messages ?do i have to go to search messages again?.thanks chat soon again i'm just getting started.seeya later .cathy

July 23, 2005, 6:13 am CDT

scarlet

Hi Everyone,

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack, and I see many of you are too. I thought they were never going to bring back this board.

I guess we had too many spelling errors, I notice we have spell check now. LOL

Scarlet

<font color=hotpink size2>Hey there scarlet ,how have you been?Good i hope .I missed everyone on the boards .I am glad we are finally up and running again ,I'm just posting a few to let everyone know I'M BACK. LOL. Take care chat soon again.cathy

July 23, 2005, 6:26 am CDT

Depression

i hope everyone finds the new message board. hello to all who have already found it. hope everyone is doing good. i am the same, so that isn't very good, but that's ok i guess. i'm used to it now, but it still sucks. well, i should go to bed. talk to you later i guess. jenna
HI jen,Iam so glad you are still here .How have you been since we haven't be able to post?Hope all is well with you .post again soon .luv cathy

July 23, 2005, 6:36 am CDT

Depression

Hugs and Prayers Beachsmile
Hey there beachsmile i am so glad to see everyone is slowly making their way back to the home.I am so glad we are back i really missed everyone .Just posting a few hello's.chat again soon.here's a hug {{{{beachsmile}}}}}glad to see you .later cathy

July 23, 2005, 6:52 am CDT

Good Morning Ms. Scarlet! :-)

Hi Everyone,

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack, and I see many of you are too. I thought they were never going to bring back this board.

I guess we had too many spelling errors, I notice we have spell check now. LOL

Scarlet

Glad to see ya!  

I do hope you've been keeping out of trouble since the dp board's been down.  I'm glad they put the spell checker on here.  With my OCD, I got so frustrated w/editing my post for spelling errors on the old board. LOL!

Have a Great Day!

I remain, Forever 29 

July 23, 2005, 7:02 am CDT

Good Morning Ms. Smiles!

Hugs and Prayers Beachsmile

Glad to see ya!    You were the first person I thought of yesterday when they brought the board up.  Have you figured out how you're going to post all your resource yet? 

Best wishes, HUGZ and Prayers!

I remain, 4 ever 29

July 23, 2005, 7:17 am CDT

Depression

Hi,

This is my first time. Just looking around the website and found your note. I am a 58 year old woman who is good at listening. Have done a lot of pastoral counseling. If you want to talk or need to vent, I'm here. I understand SAD very well!!!

Linda

welcome to the depression boards Linda ,we are just starting back and it sure is different .Hard to kind of get use to it but when we do its GREAT .we are all close here on the boards and you have come to the right board for d/p.We are like a big family and respond when someone is in need.We usually check in and out at night before heading to bed.THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD ROCKS.Take care chat again soon. cathy

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last