Message Boards

Topic : Depression

Number of Replies: 74771
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 04:53:17 pm
Author : dataimport

Please join us on the new Depression Support message board: Click Here

Click here for General and Mental Health Resources.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 7:18 am CDT

forever 29

Glad to see ya! You were the first person I thought of yesterday when they brought the board up. Have you figured out how you're going to post all your resource yet?

Best wishes, HUGZ and Prayers!

I remain, 4 ever 29

Hi there how are you ? I see you changed your user a bit . Welcome back missed everyone ,chat soon .cathy

July 23, 2005, 7:22 am CDT

Helllloooo!! Sista Lidi

Hi Mar and Sista 29 glad to see you here. Hope all have been well with you while we have been away from the boards as well as all who come here. Will be back on Monday! Not sure if I will get a chance this weekend trying to prepare for Neighborhood Cleanup so need to finally get some things cleared out of attic if I don't pass out from heat. It has been one HOT summer! Hugs and prayers!

Missed Ya!

You wanna talk 'bout HOT!  Come spend the summer

with me here in the Mohave Desert LOL!  This week the

temp should stay in the low 120.  I thank GOD every

day for the blessing of air-conditioners and pray the

electric  power don't go out 'til X-mas.

Do you still have the g-kids for the summer?

Wish you a Great Weekend!   {{{HUGZ}}} and prayer going your way!

I remain, 4 Ever 29

July 23, 2005, 7:24 am CDT

mar

hi there i was just posting to everyone and wanted to say hi .hope all is well with you.Chat with you soon.GEEEEZE these are hard to get use to .LOL.chat soon here's a hug hello {{{{{Mar}}}}}}.luv cathy

July 23, 2005, 7:27 am CDT

Forever 29

This is 29 4 Ever. Had to change my username. Hope everyone makes it to the new messagage board.

CYA

Hi again, 29. I told my daughter Keelie about the heat that you have living in a desert area and she said "Why doesn't she move?" I thought that was kind of funny since you love it so much there. We had some extreme heat here too, but thank the Lord, the air is still working.

Keelie had been going to summer school, which she hates, and tomorrow we will be taking all of the kids to Niagra Falls. It really is quite a short trip from where we are, so a day trip would not be out of the question. How are your gorgeous grandkids doing? and how have you been feeling? Better I hope.

I have been up and down but definitely better than I was before the boards shut down. I went to the web site that Sea told me about. New Hope it was really nice to speak to a counselor there and have them pray for you. I wasn't sure if I was even going to get to talk with anyone, but eventually someone came on and it was very helpful. Taxes still not done, Job still not settled but everyone is healthy so I guess that is all I can ask for right now.

Many blessings Mar.

July 23, 2005, 7:30 am CDT

Hi Cathy

Hi there how are you ? I see you changed your user a bit . Welcome back missed everyone ,chat soon .cathy

Good to see you too!

I tried to use 294ever, but I got a message I had to start

with a letter first.  I see you had no problems using

numbers.  Whatssup with that?  It has to be a conspiracy against

us 29er's  LOL!

Wishing you a Great Day!

I remain, 4 Ever 29

July 23, 2005, 7:32 am CDT

Depression

welcome to the depression boards Linda ,we are just starting back and it sure is different .Hard to kind of get use to it but when we do its GREAT .we are all close here on the boards and you have come to the right board for d/p.We are like a big family and respond when someone is in need.We usually check in and out at night before heading to bed.THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD ROCKS.Take care chat again soon. cathy

Hello Cathy,

Something woke me up this a.m.  For some reason I came to my computer.  Saw the message about changing the name and password for the website.  Then started reading it over.  Don't get on my "liesure sites" too often.  I was led to this lady and felt I should respond to her.  Since I've never been on a message board, I don't have to adjust to this one's new look!!  I deal a lot with women who are in need of a little encouragement and practical advice on everyday living.  My late husband was a pastor and we did a tremendous amount of pastoral counseling.  Still do, but only for women now.  Met Dr. Phil at UCF last year.  Told him I tell people I taught him every thing he knows.  He was SO sweet.  He replied, "Go ahead, they'll never know!!"  He is a very gracious man indeed!!  Thank you for the welcome.  Hope you have a wonderful Saturday.  Before I go, I should ask you (being a seasoned veteran), are there rules about these chat boards?  Like, do people say where they live and things like that?  Or is it all very anonymous?  I tend to be a very open book and am just wondering if perhaps I shouldn't be.  As I said, I've never been on a chat board anywhere!!  Bye for now.  L.

July 23, 2005, 7:33 am CDT

lidica

Hi Everyone....Just wanted to see if I could get back on with old name and say hello and wish everyone a wonderful day as they come back to the boards. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Hugs and prayers!
Hey there glad to see you .I just getting back and am i ever excited to be back. Hope all is well with you o you like the new boards ?hard to get use to at first hope we get along alright.LOL. chat again soon missed everyone .luv cathy

July 23, 2005, 7:42 am CDT

101160 - Hi Cathy!

hi there i was just posting to everyone and wanted to say hi .hope all is well with you.Chat with you soon.GEEEEZE these are hard to get use to .LOL.chat soon here's a hug hello Mar.luv cathy

I thought I recognized that smiling waving Dragon. You don't look anything like that do you? LOL - Hope so cause he's awfully cute.

I am doing just fine and I hope that you are too. I am having a little bit of trouble getting used to the new system here, I am an old dog when it comes to learning new things but I will do my best. We are all doing well, I am working part time still and coping with a bunch of things. My kids are doing great, and they are excited about our family trip this weekend. We are taking them to Niagara for the day.

Many Hugs Mar.

PS- One of the things I would have kept on the new board is the numbering. I found it easier to know where I was when I would look at the number references. How about U?

July 23, 2005, 7:42 am CDT

GoodMorning

Hope you all Have a wonderful weekend...

Were's Morelock?  Where's Glenn?  Hope he wised up and Bought Dr. Phil's book...

I hope PAM is good too..

To all the New Comers here  welcome this is a GREAT site and YOU will get the help you seek.  I know I surely did.  You have to work it though.  It has to start from you!  If you want to know how I will tell you what worked for me...All you have to do is ask..

We are a tight knit group that on a daily basis really truly cares for one another here!

Godbless each of us  I pray abundant blessings on all of us today and always.  In JESUS name....AMEN 

July 23, 2005, 7:43 am CDT

Depression

Hey there everyone ,i thought i got lost but i'm here thank god.I missed everyone .I was going crazy waiting to post.I am glad to be back with my family.Does everyone like the new boards ?Hard to get use to but as long as i can post and find my messages to answer?how do i find messages ?do i have to go to search messages again?.thanks chat soon again i'm just getting started.seeya later .cathy

For help using the message boards, please visit our Help area, just click the "Need Help?" link at the top right hand side of the boards.

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last