Message Boards

Topic : Depression

Number of Replies: 74771
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 04:53:17 pm
Author : dataimport

Please join us on the new Depression Support message board: Click Here

Click here for General and Mental Health Resources.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

October 9, 2005, 5:22 pm CDT

Depression

Quote From: tammy_jo

You seem like a wonderful friend. 

However, You can't do this alone. Does she seek counseling?? 

I have several friends that I too help out emotionally and more. 

At times, I find myself exhausted.  (Though for a friend it's worth it) 

All I can say is that you need to take care of yourself as well.  

Your friend is lucky to have you as her friend.  Hugs to ya! 

Tammy Jo 

yes m`am she is.its only because im forcing her to go.but im just so worried about her.

October 9, 2005, 5:26 pm CDT

Depression

Quote From: forever_29

Hi Helena, 

Glad to see you joined the message board.  As you can see this is a very active discussion board and sometimes your post may fall behind. I hope you don’t get discouraged with this message board and stay with us. It does help to talk about the struggles you’re going through at this time with your friend, so just keep posting. I don't have and suggestions ATM, but I'm sure someone with come on that will be able to offer you some advice. 

Best Wishes! 

I remain, 4 Ever 29 

thank you so much m`am and my biggest sorries for not replying i've been grounded.so please forgive and thank you so much for your kindness.lol

October 9, 2005, 5:33 pm CDT

Hi Helena309... How are you?

I just got back from a walk with my dog, Tigger. The weather is so nice...it is healing. Hugs and prayers, SEA

October 9, 2005, 5:37 pm CDT

Thanks for reminder. Sounds scary to me because they found an actor that really resembles BTK, reviews said.

Quote From: tamsue35

the hunt for BTK killer is on tonight. that is about the killer that was our dog catcher here where i live and knew, just thought id tell you all. in case you didnt have anything else tp dp ..im taping it so i can watch desperate house wives........tama
Hugs and prayers, SEA

October 9, 2005, 5:43 pm CDT

ma, in a lil while me and mom are going to meet tim and his driving trainer

at sonic. they will be here in park city just long enough to eat then get back on the road. and i dont know when ill soe him again. mom has been sick and she took this week end off from her night job. ...i have been taking care of shelly so mom can get some sleep. i am really sleepy because i took my night meds but i was before then too. oh well...... i still have to meet tim tonight.. and tomorrow i take grandma to bone cracking dr.......tama have a good night dear..

October 9, 2005, 5:47 pm CDT

MJ MJKKAS I just wanted to thank you for that link for Good Samaritans.

Good Samaritan link helps those needing someone to talk to. Truly, MJ, you have been an earth angel to many people on here. I am posting links since I mentioned in case anybody needs someone to talk to. Sometimes having a compassionate heart doesn't always get a thank you. So here's a big thank you for suggesting link below to help others and for thanks helping so many on here...including friendly hello's to me.

jo@samaritans.org (e-mail)

"http://www.samaritans.org.uk"

T H A N K ** Y O U ** MJ

October 9, 2005, 5:48 pm CDT

Depression

Quote From: beachsmile

I just got back from a walk with my dog, Tigger. The weather is so nice...it is healing. Hugs and prayers, SEA
well im fine and you?

October 9, 2005, 5:56 pm CDT

Depression

how is everyone today?

October 9, 2005, 6:06 pm CDT

Hi Helen. I'm feeling better since my walk. A lovely evening here.

Quote From: helena309

well im fine and you?
The weather and temperature are perfect. I hope you have a lovely week next week. Hugs and prayers, SEA

October 9, 2005, 6:09 pm CDT

ilovetheoc (Christina) I hope this helps with adding a picture.

Adding a picture to your message

1. Open your message posting window

2. Click the last icon on the tool bar, it looks like a picture of a mountain and a sun. This opens up the Photo Manager.

3. At the top where it says "Upload New Photo" click the "Browse" button.

4. Locate the picture you want to add on your computer

5. Where it says "Title", give your picture a title (otherwise it will be called Title)

6. Click the Upload button on the Photo Manager

7. Your picture should then appear in My Photos. If it's a really big picture, it might take some time to load so give it a few seconds.

8. Once you have a picture stored in My Photos, to add it to your message box just click on the picture.

NOTE: You can only store up to 10 pictures in My Photos. If you delete a picture, it will also disappear from any message you added that picture to. Make sure you give each picture you upload a new Title. 

First | Prev | 1414 | 1415 | 1416 | 1417 | 1418 | 1419 | 1420 | 1421 | 1422 | 1423 | Next | Last