Message Boards

Topic : Depression

Number of Replies: 74771
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 04:53:17 pm
Author : dataimport

Please join us on the new Depression Support message board: Click Here

Click here for General and Mental Health Resources.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 22, 2005, 4:16 pm CDT

Hi everyone

This is 29 4 Ever.  Had to change my username.  Hope everyone makes it to the new messagage board.

CYA

July 22, 2005, 4:30 pm CDT

So Glad To See The New Board

I am a 40 year old happily married woman with three gorgeous kids. I have been a doc Phil member for about a year now, and have really enjoyed the companionship that I have found here in this area. I came here at a very difficult time in my life and everyone that I met here helped me through it and for that I am very grateful.

So everyone! I'm back and boy did I miss you!

Many Blessings, Mar.

July 22, 2005, 4:38 pm CDT

Hi 29 - I Hope You Are Well!

This is 29 4 Ever. Had to change my username. Hope everyone makes it to the new messagage board.

CYA

Hi 29, I thought that I would have to change my ID as well, but as it turns out if you go to the site and then push a button to receive a letter, than you can keep your old ID and just agree to renew it.

All that aside...How have you been? When the site shut down I realized that I didn't even have your email address, so there were a lot of you that I felt really cut off from. Beachsmile has been in touch with me on All-poetry, and also Labelfree, Scarlet, Kyes18, and TY. My husband continued to check for me to see that the boards were up and running and today was the first day!

(((((((Big Country Hugs)))))))Mar.

July 22, 2005, 5:08 pm CDT

Hi Missy

Hi 29, I thought that I would have to change my ID as well, but as it turns out if you go to the site and then push a button to receive a letter, than you can keep your old ID and just agree to renew it.

All that aside...How have you been? When the site shut down I realized that I didn't even have your email address, so there were a lot of you that I felt really cut off from. Beachsmile has been in touch with me on All-poetry, and also Labelfree, Scarlet, Kyes18, and TY. My husband continued to check for me to see that the boards were up and running and today was the first day!

(((((((Big Country Hugs)))))))Mar.

Hi - I thought it was about time I changed my username, so I don't mind.  I think this new board is going to take awhile to get used to. 

Everything has been going well with me.  We had a little hot spell last week reaching temps of 128 degrees for a few days.  This week it's  been staying around 120 degrees LOL!  I know I'm crazy, but I love the heat. 

Hope everything is going good for you and your family.  Talk to you soon.

HUGZ and Prayers to you!

July 22, 2005, 6:05 pm CDT

Hello All Oldies and Newbies!!!

Hi Everyone....Just wanted to see if I could get back on with old name and say hello and wish everyone a wonderful day as they come back to the boards. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Hugs and prayers!

July 22, 2005, 6:12 pm CDT

Getting used to board

Hi Mar and Sista 29 glad to see you here. Hope all have been well with you while we have been away from the boards as well as all who come here. Will be back on Monday! Not sure if I will get a chance this weekend trying to prepare for Neighborhood Cleanup so need to finally get some things cleared out of attic if I don't pass out from heat. It has been one HOT summer! Hugs and prayers!

July 22, 2005, 8:29 pm CDT

Hello All....Its Me! Labelfree ;)

I have prayed for each of you everyday in everyway!  I am so glad we are up and running..Have the O.O DP been notified?  Please lets all try to get the word out!  I miss you all and Godbless you all!  Have a wonderful night and I will check into this site in the A.M. AMEN Dr. Phil is back !  xoxoxo To all ...Web people congradulations....YOU ROCK!  xoxoxox Lablefreexoxoxoxo

July 22, 2005, 9:26 pm CDT

Happy EVERY Day

Godspeed and Best Wishes 24/7 and Always

July 22, 2005, 10:10 pm CDT

Hi forever 29, Mar, Lidica, Labelfree and ALL

Hugs and Prayers Beachsmile

July 22, 2005, 11:43 pm CDT

hey everyone

i hope everyone finds the new message board. hello to all who have already found it. hope everyone is doing good. i am the same, so that isn't very good, but that's ok i guess. i'm used to it now, but it still sucks. well, i should go to bed. talk to you later i guess. jenna

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last