Message Boards

Topic : I Want Plastic Surgery Because...

Number of Replies: 585
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 04:58:50 pm
Author : dataimport
Why are you interested in changing your appearance surgically? Let us know your story and reasons.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

November 21, 2005, 12:12 pm CST

REMEMBER

Quote From: crusadercc

I COME TO YOU IN TRUTH AND LOVE; 

AS, I FEAR FOR YOU! 

NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE! 

I URGE YOU TO READ MY POST HERE AT 

HOW PLASTIC SURGERY CHANGED MY LIFE.  UNDER NAME CRUSADER CC 

PROOF OF THE UGLY TRUTH= 

I AM ONE OF LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN DEATHLY ILL FROM SILICONE POISONING. I REFUSE TO LIVE OR DIE FROM IT ALL IN VAIN,THATS WHY I AM HERE TO WARN YOU;TO HELP;LOVE;SERVE YOU IN ANY WAY I CAN;BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND FEAR FOR YOU.IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU,I WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO! 

I AM HERE TO EMPOWER YOU IN TRUTH AND LOVE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE FOR YOU! 

GETTING AND HAVING BREAST IMPLANTS IS LIKE PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH YOUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH/LIFE.THE QUESTION IS HOW LUCKY DO YOU FEEL? 

ALL BREAST IMPLANTS HAVE SILICONE AND NEARLY 40 OTHER KNOWN TOXIC CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES;ALL BREAST IMPLANTS LEAK;RUPTURE;BLEED;BREATHE THESE TOXIC CHEMICALS INTO YOUR BODY IMMUNE SYSTEM OFTEN CAUSING PERMANANT IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE;SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES. 

IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU TOO. 

YOU COULD BE SICK FROM IT RIGHT NOW AND NOT EVEN REALIZE IT. 

IN TRUTH AND LOVE CINDY DEATHLY ILL FROM SILICONE POISONING 

SINGLE MOM OF 3 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS;WHO FEAR THEIR MOMMY MAY DIE, 

AS THEY SEE WHAT IT HAS AND CONTINUES TO DO TO ME. 

(I USED TO HAVE A BUSINESS IN HOME HEALTH CARE;NOW I'M THE PATIENT). 

JUST A FEW WEBSITES THAT TELL AND SHOW THE TRUTH= 

THE SILICONE HOLOCAUST 

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CANCER SPELLS OUT RISK OF BREAST IMPLANTS 

BREAST IMPLANTS THE HIDDEN PARTS 

BREAST IMPLANTS TRUTH OR DARE 

EXPLANTATION.COM 

PLASTIC SURGEONS ;MANUFACTURERS;THE FDA ;ETC...... 

ALL  LIE  AFTERALL THEY HAVE EVERYTHING TO LOSE=$$$$$$$$$$$ 

WOMEN LIKE ME,ARE PROOF OF THE TRUTH 

AFTER ALL WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE; WE LOST OUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH 

LIKE I SAID ,THERE ARE LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN JUST LIKE ME, 

DEATHLY ILL FROM SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIACIATED DISEASES;AND MORE AND MORE  OF US EVERY SINGLE DAY.MANY WOMEN HAVE DIED;MANY ARE DYING;AND MANY  

TAKE THEIR LIVES.TRUST ME IF NOT FOR GOD;I WOULDN'T BE HERE! WE REGRET GETTING 

BREAST IMPLANTS EVERY SINGLE DAY OF OUR PAIN FILLED DEBILITATED LIVES. 

MANY OF US LIKE ME REFUSE TO LIVE OR DIE FROM IT ALL IN VAIN. WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE FOR THE BETTER. REACHING OUT AND SAVING LIVES THROUGH RAISING MUCH NEEDED AWARENESS IN MANY WAYS. 

WE SURE WISH SOMEONE WOULD OF TOLD US THE TRUTH. 

AFTERALL LIFE IS ALL ABOUT LOVE,IN JESUS,LOVE CINDY 

HERES A COUPLE OF HONEST PLASTIC SURGEONS/BOOKS;WEB INFO 

(NOTE WE HAVE EVEN MUCH MORE SCIENTIF;MEDICAL;PROOF OF THE TRUTH SINCE THESE BOOKS;INFO WAS WRITTEN). 

DR. HENRY JENNY   (SILLY CONE COMMENTS) HES ALSO THE INVENTOR OF THE SALINE IMPLANT! 

THE SILICONE GATE 

DR. FRANK VASSEY; WHERE THERS SMOKE THERES FIRE 

TALKABOUTSUPPORT.COM CLICK ON BREAST IMPLANT;SEVERAL ARTICLES 

ALL THIS INFO AND PREVIOUS INFO  I GAVE YOU ;YOU CAN TYPE IN AND CLICK ON  

AND VIEW. 

SO MANY OF US HAVE OUR OWN WEBSITES TOO;MANY;MANY. 

IN TRUTH AND LOVE CINDY XO 

November 22, 2005, 12:53 pm CST

NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE

Quote From: windy66

i had implants put in back in august.  i am 39 and after 2 kids i felt it was something i really needed and wanted.  it was painful for a couple of days, but after about 10 days i was at the beach in a bikini.  i feel it was worth it.  i had the silicone gel implants.  i went from a small B cup to a very full D.  i'm 5'8" so i actually could have gone bigger.    

i have heard that most people wish they had gone bigger, so keep that in mind.  if you are getting the silicone gel (supposed to be the rolls royce of implants), and you have any questions....feel free to ask.  they are very natural looking and feeling, i will tell you that.  i am happy and my boyfriend is thrilled....good luck. 

PLEASE READ MY POSTS HERE 

UNDER crusadercc 

IN TRUTH AND LOVE 

CINDY   JUST ONE OF LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN DEATHLY IKK FROM BREAST IMPLANTS. 

IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU TOO; 

I CARE ABOUT AND LOVE YOU ; 

THATS WHY I AM HERE; 

November 22, 2005, 9:34 pm CST

urgent please read

Quote From: edfaith

HI IM 28 AND SORT OF DISAPOINTED. I TOO HAD IMPLANTS DONE MID-MAY THIS YEAR WITH A VERY POPULAR SURGEON IN BEVERLY HILLS "DR. ROBERT REY" (90210). I HAD SALINE D CUP SIZE AND THEY ARE VERY HEAVY ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT TO JUMP OR AEROBICIZE. SO, VERY PHYSICAL EXERTING ACTIVITIES ARENT VERY MUCH A PART OF MY LIFE SINCE THE SURGERY. I EWAS A LITTLE OVERWEIGHT WHEN I HAD THE SURGERY AND HOPED TO RECOVER WITH HIGHER MOTIVATION TO GET MORE ACTIVE AGAIN ( I FELL INTO DEPRESSION AND GAINED 40 LBS. IN ONLY 6 MONTHS) PRIOR TO OPTING FOR BREAST AUGMENTATION. ANYWAY, I NOW HAVE HAD THEM FOR 6 MONTHS AND AM LESS ACTIVE AND ACTUALLY GAINED WEIGHT BECAUSE I LACK ENERGY AND AVOID JUMPING PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES TO NOT FEEL THE BOUNCING WEIGHT AGAINST MY CHEST PULLING UP AND DOWN . MY SHOULDERS ARE STRESSED FROM THE SUPPORT BRAS I CONTINOUSLY HAVE TO WEAR TO AVOID SERIOUS SAGGING. I USE TO BE AN  A" CUP AND WORE PADDED BRAS TO ENHANCE MY APPEARANCE. I NEED TO TAKE THESE SALINE ONES OUT AND MY BETTER JUDGEMENT TELLS ME TO JUST LEAVE MY BREASTS ALONE AND END THE SURGICAL PROCEDURES ONCE AND FOR ALL BUT I DONT HAVE TO STRONG SELF-ESTEEM AND IM STILL DEPRESSED AND OVERWEIGHT AND I FEAR ILL FEEL WORSE IF I GO BACK TO BEING MNEARLY FLAT CHESTED AND WITH SLIGHTLY SAGGING BREAST TISSUE DUE TO THE STRETCHING OF THE SALINES IMPALNTS I CURRENTLY HAVE. I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING OD JUST GOING SMALLER AND SWITCHING TO THE LIGHTER SILICONE IMPLANTS WHEN I REMOVE THESE. THIS WAY I STILL HAVE FEMININE CURVES ON MY CHEST AND I THINK GUYS LIKE WOMEN EWITH FULLER BREASTS. I THINK THEY ARE MORE AROUSED AND INTRIGUED SEXUALLY WITH WOMEN WHO HAVE FULLER BREASTS. AS LONG AS THEY OVERALL ARE ATTRACTIVE AND HAVE OTHER GREAT QUALITIES TO OFFER. I NEED OTHERS WOMENS OPINIONS. CAN SOMEONE RESPOND? ID APPRECIATE FEEDBACK . IM UNDECIDED BECAUSE I FEEL IN THE LONG RUN MY BODY AND HEALTH WILL BE MUCH BETTER OF WITHOUT REPLACING MY CURRENT IMPLANTS FOR SILICONE AND INSTEAD REMOVING MY CURRENT SALINE IMPANTS WITHOUT REPLACEMENT. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND YOU GET AN EXPLANTATION; 

YOUR BREAST IMPLANTS/CAPSULES ALL REMOVED  A.S.A.P.  VIA  EN-BLOC TECHNIUQUE. 

BY A PLASTIC SURGEON WHO SPECIALIZES IN EXPLANTATION.ONE WHO IS BOARD CERTIFIED MEMBER / AMERICAN PLASTIC SURGEON SOCIETY. I AM ALL TO HAPPY TO HELP;LOVE ;AND SERVE YOU IN ANY AND EVERY WAY I CAN. AFTERALL  NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS CONVERSATION I AM HAVING WITH YOU AND I WANT IT TO BE ON A HEALTHY NOTE. I WISH I WOULD HAVE HAD SOMEONE TELL ME THE TRUTH;ME AND THE LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN DEATHLY ILL FROM SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES;IF SOMEONE TOLD US THE TRUTH IT WOULD HAVE SAVED OUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH AND LIVES!  SEE WOMEN LIKE ME ARE PROOF OF THE UGLY TRUTH THAT NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE!  WE ARE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU AND LOVE YOU!  I REFUSE TO LIVE OR DIE FROM BREAST IMPLANTS ; ALL IN VAIN!  ALL FOR NOTHING.THATS WHY I AM HERE FOR YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN LIKE YOU! EVERY SINGLE DAY I HELP;LOVE AND SERVE YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN WHO HAVE ;HAD OR ARE ACTUALLY CONSIDERING GETTING BREAST IMPLANT;WHICH ARE NOTHING SHORT OF TOXIC TICKING TIME BOMBS;! HAVING/GETTING OR KEEOING BREAST IMPLANTS IN YOU IS JUST LIKE PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH YOUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH AND LIFE; ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT I MEAN WHO THE HELL CARES HOW GREAT YOUR BREASTS LOOK IF YOU FEEL 500 YEARS OLD AND YOU ARE IN CONSTANT EXCRUCIATING PAIN THATS UNMANAGEABLE;YOU HAVE SO MANY ILLNESSES;CONDITIONS;DISEASES;YOU CAN'T IMAGINE BEING ANY SICKER;BUT YOU GET SICKER AND SICKER;CAN YOU IMAGINE EVERYTHING HURTING SO TREMENDOUSLY THAT FOR ANYTHING OR ANYONE TO TOUCH YOU ;THAT JUST LYING IN BED IS ALL YOU CAN DO AND YOUR PAIN IS STILL UNMANAGEABLE;UNBEARABLE! THAT EVEN THE SIMPLEST OF TASKS ARE MUCH TOO CHALLENGING ;NEEDING HELP TO DO EVEN THE SIMPLEST OF TASKS;LIKE RIGHT NOW SOMEONE IS TYPING FOR ME THE WORDS I SO WANT TO TELL YOU BUT I FEAR FOR YOU AND EVERY YOUNG GIRL AND WOMEN ;I GET THESE HORRIBLE UNPREDICTABLE ATTACKS THAT COULD LAST MUTES OR HOURS!OFTEN I CAN NOT TALK OR WALK;OR EVEN SEE;I SHAKE ALL OVER.HEAT AND COLD INTOLERATE.HAVING TROUBLE EATING BECAUSE  I OFTEN CHOKE ON FOODI  MANY ALLERGIES;MANY RASHES AND NOT FROM ALLERGIES;I HAVE A MALAR BUTTERFLY RASH ON MY HIP.WHICH IS BETTER THAN ON MY FACE;SEE WHAT VAINITY WILL DO TO YOU. I HAVE LIKE I SAID SO MANY ILLNESSES;CONDITIONS;AND DISEASES IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO TELL YOU; ALL FROM BREAST IMPLANTS! I HAVE HAD TO HAVE SO MANY SURGERIES I COULDN'T COUNT THEM.I STILL NEED MORE SURGERY;MUCH MORE;! IT DOESN'T HELP ONE BIT,INFACT IT CAUSES MORE TROUBLE;ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF ORGANS! FEELING LIKE THE WORST CASE OF THE FLU TO PUT IT MILDLY;AND EVERY SINGLE DAY;CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT? I HAVE PERMANANT;IRREVERSIBLE BRAIN DAMAGE TOO FROM IT;SOMETIMES I AM PARALYZED PARTIAL;AND ALL OVER ;UNPREDICTABLE WHERE WHEN .THERE ARE LITERALLY LIKE I SAID HUN DREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN JUST LIKE ME;YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE OF ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN I HAVE HEARD FROM AND CONTINUE TO HEAR FROM JUST LIKE ME;WHO ARE DEATHLY ILL SUFFERING JUST LIKE ME FROM BREAST IMPLANTS IN EVEN LESS THAN 3 YEARS! MOST WHO HAVE IMPLANTS AFTER HEARING MY AND MANY OTHER SIMILAR STORIES AND ALSO SEE THE MEDICAL;SCIENTIFIC PROOF AS WELL;LIKE I SAID WE ARE PROOF OF THE UGLY TRUTH;THEY GET THEIR IMPLANTS REMOVED MOST AND MOST CANCEL GETTING THEM WHO WERE CONSIDERING.THE ONES THAT HAVEN'T LISTENED ARE NOW SICK;MOST OF THE FEW THAT HAVE NOT LISTENED ARE NOW SICK.  THE QUESTION IS HOW LUCKY DO YOU FEEL? 

IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU! IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!  YOU COULD BE WELL TODAY AND SICK TOMORROW AND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE;YOU COULD BE SICK RIGHT NOW AND NOT EVEN KNOW IT. GET YOUR BREAST IMPLANTS AND CAPSULES REMOVED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE FOR YOU,TOO!  GET EXPLANTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! ITS THE ONLY WAY OF PROTECTING AND SAVING YOUR PRECIOUS PRICELESS HEALTH AND LIFE! 

(get a breast lift if you are so concerned about breast sagging;its safe); 

BUT REMEMBER  NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE!  

NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE! YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM WAS PREVIOUSLY COMPROMISED AND IS ONLY MORE SO RIGHT NOW!  YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR PRECIOUS PRICELESS HEALTH /LIFE IN TOTAL JEOPARDY ;ANY ONE WHO HAS BREAST IMPLANTS IS! 

GET THEM REMOVED AS I SAID AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS WHO SPECIALIZES IN EXPLANTATION,I WILL EVEN  HELP YOU TO GET YOUR INSURANCE TO COVER IT. I WILL HELP YOU IN ANY EVERY WAY I CAN. BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU AND LOVE YOU! PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY POSTS HERE AND THE WEBSITES I LISTED.THERE ARE SO MANY MORE TOO, MY POSTS ARE HERE UNDER CRUSADERCC AND ALSO CINDY007.  I GO TO ANTI AND EVEN PRO IMPLANT PLACES TO HELP;LOVE;SERVVE YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN IN MANY WAYS EVERY DAY!  SEE PROIMPLANT PLACES;WEBSITES ONLY OFFER CONTROLLED INFORMATION;THEY LIE AFTER ALL PLASTIC SURGEONS HAVE EVERY THING TO LOSE=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! 

MANUFACTURERS LIE AND THE FDA LIES TOO! 

WOMEN LIKE ME HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE WE  LOST EVERYTHING OUR PRECIOUSA PRICELESS HEALTH ;FOREVER DRAMATICALLY CHANGING OUR LIVES!MANY HAVE DIED AND ARE DYING. I MAY DIE;BUT IT WILL NOT BE ALL IN VAIN.I AM MAKING A DIFFERENCE FOR THE BETTER IT GIVES ME HOPE AND STRENGTH TO HELP;LOVE;SERVE OTHERS RAISING MUCH NEEDED AWARENESS;REACHING;SAVING LIVES;ALSO THOSE SUFFERING VICTIMS LIED TO AND EXPERIMENTED ON;HELPING;LOVING;SERVING MY  MANY ;MANY SISTERS  

PRAISE AND GLORY BE TO GOD NOT I.  YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE ARE YOU GOING TO CHOOSE YOUR PRECIOUS ;PRICELESS HEALTH AND LIFE OR ARE YOU GOING TO SACRIFICE IT ALL FOR A COUPLE OF BREASTS THAT LOOK GOOD? SEE ME,AND MY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF SISTERS DID NOT CHOOSE THIS;THIS CHOSE US.WE DIDN'T HAVE SOMEONE TELL US THE UGLY TRUTH,BUT YOU HAVE SOMEONE TELLING YOU THE ALL TO VERY REAL TRUTH IN LOVE ! ME. 

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME;WE CAN ALSO TALK ON THE PHONE . ANY/EVERY WAY I AM HERE TO HELP;LOVE;AND SERVE YOU AFTERALL LIKE I SAID YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS CONVERSATION AND I WANT NOTHING MORE ,AND NOTHING LESS THAN IT TO BE ON A HEALTHY NOTE!   NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE! 

AFTERALL LIFE IS ALL ABOUT LOVE;IN JESUS;LOVE YOUR TRUE FRIEND CINDY 

November 22, 2005, 10:08 pm CST

WHAT I KNOW

I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND YOU GET AN EXPLANTATION; 

YOUR BREAST IMPLANTS/CAPSULES ALL REMOVED  A.S.A.P.  VIA  EN-BLOC TECHNIUQUE. 

BY A PLASTIC SURGEON WHO SPECIALIZES IN EXPLANTATION.ONE WHO IS BOARD CERTIFIED MEMBER / AMERICAN PLASTIC SURGEON SOCIETY. I AM ALL TO HAPPY TO HELP;LOVE ;AND SERVE YOU IN ANY AND EVERY WAY I CAN. AFTERALL  NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS CONVERSATION I AM HAVING WITH YOU AND I WANT IT TO BE ON A HEALTHY NOTE. I WISH I WOULD HAVE HAD SOMEONE TELL ME THE TRUTH;ME AND THE LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN DEATHLY ILL FROM SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES;IF SOMEONE TOLD US THE TRUTH IT WOULD HAVE SAVED OUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH AND LIVES!  SEE WOMEN LIKE ME ARE PROOF OF THE UGLY TRUTH THAT NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE!  WE ARE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU AND LOVE YOU!  I REFUSE TO LIVE OR DIE FROM BREAST IMPLANTS ; ALL IN VAIN!  ALL FOR NOTHING.THATS WHY I AM HERE FOR YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN LIKE YOU! EVERY SINGLE DAY I HELP;LOVE AND SERVE YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN WHO HAVE ;HAD OR ARE ACTUALLY CONSIDERING GETTING BREAST IMPLANT;WHICH ARE NOTHING SHORT OF TOXIC TICKING TIME BOMBS;! HAVING/GETTING OR KEEOING BREAST IMPLANTS IN YOU IS JUST LIKE PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH YOUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH AND LIFE; ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT I MEAN WHO THE HELL CARES HOW GREAT YOUR BREASTS LOOK IF YOU FEEL 500 YEARS OLD AND YOU ARE IN CONSTANT EXCRUCIATING PAIN THATS UNMANAGEABLE;YOU HAVE SO MANY ILLNESSES;CONDITIONS;DISEASES;YOU CAN'T IMAGINE BEING ANY SICKER;BUT YOU GET SICKER AND SICKER;CAN YOU IMAGINE EVERYTHING HURTING SO TREMENDOUSLY THAT FOR ANYTHING OR ANYONE TO TOUCH YOU ;THAT JUST LYING IN BED IS ALL YOU CAN DO AND YOUR PAIN IS STILL UNMANAGEABLE;UNBEARABLE! THAT EVEN THE SIMPLEST OF TASKS ARE MUCH TOO CHALLENGING ;NEEDING HELP TO DO EVEN THE SIMPLEST OF TASKS;LIKE RIGHT NOW SOMEONE IS TYPING FOR ME THE WORDS I SO WANT TO TELL YOU BUT I FEAR FOR YOU AND EVERY YOUNG GIRL AND WOMEN ;I GET THESE HORRIBLE UNPREDICTABLE ATTACKS THAT COULD LAST MUTES OR HOURS!OFTEN I CAN NOT TALK OR WALK;OR EVEN SEE;I SHAKE ALL OVER.HEAT AND COLD INTOLERATE.HAVING TROUBLE EATING BECAUSE  I OFTEN CHOKE ON FOODI  MANY ALLERGIES;MANY RASHES AND NOT FROM ALLERGIES;I HAVE A MALAR BUTTERFLY RASH ON MY HIP.WHICH IS BETTER THAN ON MY FACE;SEE WHAT VAINITY WILL DO TO YOU. I HAVE LIKE I SAID SO MANY ILLNESSES;CONDITIONS;AND DISEASES IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO TELL YOU; ALL FROM BREAST IMPLANTS! I HAVE HAD TO HAVE SO MANY SURGERIES I COULDN'T COUNT THEM.I STILL NEED MORE SURGERY;MUCH MORE;! IT DOESN'T HELP ONE BIT,INFACT IT CAUSES MORE TROUBLE;ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE RUNNING OUT OF ORGANS! FEELING LIKE THE WORST CASE OF THE FLU TO PUT IT MILDLY;AND EVERY SINGLE DAY;CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT? I HAVE PERMANANT;IRREVERSIBLE BRAIN DAMAGE TOO FROM IT;SOMETIMES I AM PARALYZED PARTIAL;AND ALL OVER ;UNPREDICTABLE WHERE WHEN .THERE ARE LITERALLY LIKE I SAID HUN DREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN JUST LIKE ME;YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE OF ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN I HAVE HEARD FROM AND CONTINUE TO HEAR FROM JUST LIKE ME;WHO ARE DEATHLY ILL SUFFERING JUST LIKE ME FROM BREAST IMPLANTS IN EVEN LESS THAN 3 YEARS! MOST WHO HAVE IMPLANTS AFTER HEARING MY AND MANY OTHER SIMILAR STORIES AND ALSO SEE THE MEDICAL;SCIENTIFIC PROOF AS WELL;LIKE I SAID WE ARE PROOF OF THE UGLY TRUTH;THEY GET THEIR IMPLANTS REMOVED MOST AND MOST CANCEL GETTING THEM WHO WERE CONSIDERING.THE ONES THAT HAVEN'T LISTENED ARE NOW SICK;MOST OF THE FEW THAT HAVE NOT LISTENED ARE NOW SICK.  THE QUESTION IS HOW LUCKY DO YOU FEEL? 

IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU! IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!  YOU COULD BE WELL TODAY AND SICK TOMORROW AND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE;YOU COULD BE SICK RIGHT NOW AND NOT EVEN KNOW IT. GET YOUR BREAST IMPLANTS AND CAPSULES REMOVED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE FOR YOU,TOO!  GET EXPLANTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! ITS THE ONLY WAY OF PROTECTING AND SAVING YOUR PRECIOUS PRICELESS HEALTH AND LIFE! 

(get a breast lift if you are so concerned about breast sagging;its safe); 

BUT REMEMBER  NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE!  

NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE! YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM WAS PREVIOUSLY COMPROMISED AND IS ONLY MORE SO RIGHT NOW!  YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR PRECIOUS PRICELESS HEALTH /LIFE IN TOTAL JEOPARDY ;ANY ONE WHO HAS BREAST IMPLANTS IS! 

GET THEM REMOVED AS I SAID AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I WILL HELP YOU FIND ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS WHO SPECIALIZES IN EXPLANTATION,I WILL EVEN  HELP YOU TO GET YOUR INSURANCE TO COVER IT. I WILL HELP YOU IN ANY EVERY WAY I CAN. BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU AND LOVE YOU! PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY POSTS HERE AND THE WEBSITES I LISTED.THERE ARE SO MANY MORE TOO, MY POSTS ARE HERE UNDER CRUSADERCC AND ALSO CINDY007.  I GO TO ANTI AND EVEN PRO IMPLANT PLACES TO HELP;LOVE;SERVVE YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN IN MANY WAYS EVERY DAY!  SEE PROIMPLANT PLACES;WEBSITES ONLY OFFER CONTROLLED INFORMATION;THEY LIE AFTER ALL PLASTIC SURGEONS HAVE EVERY THING TO LOSE=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! 

MANUFACTURERS LIE AND THE FDA LIES TOO! 

WOMEN LIKE ME HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE WE  LOST EVERYTHING OUR PRECIOUSA PRICELESS HEALTH ;FOREVER DRAMATICALLY CHANGING OUR LIVES!MANY HAVE DIED AND ARE DYING. I MAY DIE;BUT IT WILL NOT BE ALL IN VAIN.I AM MAKING A DIFFERENCE FOR THE BETTER IT GIVES ME HOPE AND STRENGTH TO HELP;LOVE;SERVE OTHERS RAISING MUCH NEEDED AWARENESS;REACHING;SAVING LIVES;ALSO THOSE SUFFERING VICTIMS LIED TO AND EXPERIMENTED ON;HELPING;LOVING;SERVING MY  MANY ;MANY SISTERS  

PRAISE AND GLORY BE TO GOD NOT I.  YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE ARE YOU GOING TO CHOOSE YOUR PRECIOUS ;PRICELESS HEALTH AND LIFE OR ARE YOU GOING TO SACRIFICE IT ALL FOR A COUPLE OF BREASTS THAT LOOK GOOD? SEE ME,AND MY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF SISTERS DID NOT CHOOSE THIS;THIS CHOSE US.WE DIDN'T HAVE SOMEONE TELL US THE UGLY TRUTH,BUT YOU HAVE SOMEONE TELLING YOU THE ALL TO VERY REAL TRUTH IN LOVE ! ME. 

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME;WE CAN ALSO TALK ON THE PHONE . ANY/EVERY WAY I AM HERE TO HELP;LOVE;AND SERVE YOU AFTERALL LIKE I SAID YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS CONVERSATION AND I WANT NOTHING MORE ,AND NOTHING LESS THAN IT TO BE ON A HEALTHY NOTE!   NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE! 

AFTERALL LIFE IS ALL ABOUT LOVE;IN JESUS;LOVE YOUR TRUE FRIEND CINDY 

NOT WHAT I THINK BUT WHAT I KNOW= 

I KNOW THIS ALL TO WELL AND SO DO 

LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN LIKE ME;WHO WERE ROBBED OF OUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH;LIVES! 

DEATHLY ILL FROM SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES! 

ALL FROM BREAST IMPLANTS! 

WE ARE PROOF OF THE UGLY TRUTH! 

NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH IN LOVE 

THE QUESTION IS WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? 

YOUR CHOICE COMES DOWN TO THIS 

I'LL PUT IT IN THE QUESTING YOU PRESENTED 

WHICH WAS (WHAT DO YOU THINK)? 

BREAST IMPLANTS;A COUPLE OF NICE LOOKING BREASTS 

OR YOUR PRECIOUS PRICELESS HEALTH/LIFE? 

SO,WHAT DO YOU THINK? 

THE ANSWER WILL BE EITHER THE EASIEST BEST DESCION YOU'VE MADE IN YOUR HEALTH/LIFE! 

OR THE ANSWER WILL BE THE MOST DIFFICULT WORST DESCION YOU'VE EVER MADE  

WHICH COST YOU YOUR HEALTH/LIFE. 

HEALTH AND MUCH  HAPPINESS OR  LOSS OF HEALTH AND MUCH REGRET 

I  WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO SAY iI TOLD YOU SO, 

REMEBER I TOLD YOU NOT JUST WHAT I THINK,BUT WHAT I KNOW. 

IN TRUTH AND LOVE 

CINDY;DEATHLY ILL FROM SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES 

FROM BREAST IMPLANTS! 

ALSO A CHRISTIAN,I LOVE GOD;LORD JESUS;MORE THAN ANYTHING OR ONE! 

ALSO  A SINGLE MOTHER/MOMMY OF 3 BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS; 

MY BELOVED GIRLS I LOVE MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF! 

(  ironically i used to have my own personal business in home health care;helping,loving,serving others;;i'm sicker than all my patients combined! God is good,see i still get to help,love,serve others much like i used to,but also in a whole new way! as i refuse to live or die from this silicone madness ;silicone sadness all in vain! ) 

I USED TO BE SUPER WOMAN; AND SUPER MOTHER AND MOMMY 

I STILL AM A SUPER WOMAN AND A SUPER MOTHER AND MOMMY, 

just in a whole new way, 

Praise and Glory be to God not I. 

LOVE,CINDY 

November 23, 2005, 6:37 am CST

I Want Plastic Surgery Because...

NOT WHAT I THINK BUT WHAT I KNOW= 

I KNOW THIS ALL TO WELL AND SO DO 

LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN LIKE ME;WHO WERE ROBBED OF OUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH;LIVES! 

DEATHLY ILL FROM SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES! 

ALL FROM BREAST IMPLANTS! 

WE ARE PROOF OF THE UGLY TRUTH! 

NOW THAT YOU KNOW THE TRUTH IN LOVE 

THE QUESTION IS WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? 

YOUR CHOICE COMES DOWN TO THIS 

I'LL PUT IT IN THE QUESTING YOU PRESENTED 

WHICH WAS (WHAT DO YOU THINK)? 

BREAST IMPLANTS;A COUPLE OF NICE LOOKING BREASTS 

OR YOUR PRECIOUS PRICELESS HEALTH/LIFE? 

SO,WHAT DO YOU THINK? 

THE ANSWER WILL BE EITHER THE EASIEST BEST DESCION YOU'VE MADE IN YOUR HEALTH/LIFE! 

OR THE ANSWER WILL BE THE MOST DIFFICULT WORST DESCION YOU'VE EVER MADE  

WHICH COST YOU YOUR HEALTH/LIFE. 

HEALTH AND MUCH  HAPPINESS OR  LOSS OF HEALTH AND MUCH REGRET 

I  WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO SAY iI TOLD YOU SO, 

REMEBER I TOLD YOU NOT JUST WHAT I THINK,BUT WHAT I KNOW. 

IN TRUTH AND LOVE 

CINDY;DEATHLY ILL FROM SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES 

FROM BREAST IMPLANTS! 

ALSO A CHRISTIAN,I LOVE GOD;LORD JESUS;MORE THAN ANYTHING OR ONE! 

ALSO  A SINGLE MOTHER/MOMMY OF 3 BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS; 

MY BELOVED GIRLS I LOVE MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF! 

(  ironically i used to have my own personal business in home health care;helping,loving,serving others;;i'm sicker than all my patients combined! God is good,see i still get to help,love,serve others much like i used to,but also in a whole new way! as i refuse to live or die from this silicone madness ;silicone sadness all in vain! ) 

I USED TO BE SUPER WOMAN; AND SUPER MOTHER AND MOMMY 

I STILL AM A SUPER WOMAN AND A SUPER MOTHER AND MOMMY, 

just in a whole new way, 

Praise and Glory be to God not I. 

LOVE,CINDY 

Well Mine are great! No problems. None of my friends have had problems. Healthy as a horse. Is this really a place to preach?

November 23, 2005, 12:02 pm CST

no problems yet or that you know of yet

Quote From: jeanniej70

Well Mine are great! No problems. None of my friends have had problems. Healthy as a horse. Is this really a place to preach?

INTERESTING YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ME POSTING HERE! 

I KNOW THE POSSIBLE REASONS!   

ANY AND EVERY WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE FOR ME TO PREACH BECAUSE SEE. YOUR KIND OF  PREACHING CAN /DOES COST  YOUNG PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH AND LIVES;  

MY PREACHING  ;ME ADVOCATING AND TELLING THE TRUTH HAS AND DOES INFACT HELP,REACH;PROTECT AND SAVE MANY PRECIOUS PRICELESS HEALTH AND LIVES. 

SO,TOO BAD IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE DOES NOT LIKE ME POSTING! 

I WILL AND DO POST HERE;THERE;EVERYWHERE! 

THE TRUTH HURTS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU IGNORE OR DENY IT;REMEMBER THAT IN GOOD HEALTH! 

A MESSAGE FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS: NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS CONVERSATION; I ONLY HOPE AND PRAY IT IS ON A HEALTHY NOTE. 

AS I WOULD HATE TO HAVE TO SAY , " I TOLD YOU SAY"! 

YOU  THINK AND FEEL YOU ARE HEALTHY;MAYBE YOU ARE MAYBE YOU'RE NOT. 

SEE YOU COULD BE SICK RIGHT NOW AND NOT EVEN KNOW  IT.  

YOU COULD BE HEALTHY  TODAY AND SICK TOMORROW. 

YOU COULD EASILY BE GETTING SICK LITTLE BY LITTLE,MORE AND MORE, 

EACH AND EVERY DAY. AND NOT EVEN REALIZE IT.  

BREAST IMPLANTS ARE NOTHING SHORT OF TOXIC TICKING TIME BOMBS; 

EVEN WITHOUT RUPTURE ;THEY LEAK ;;BLEED;"BREATHE", 

SILICONE AND NEARLY 40 OTHER KNOWN TOXIC CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES INTO THE BODY;THE IMMUNE SYSTEM................................................  

GETTING AND HAVING BREAST IMPLANTS IS JUST LIKE PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH YOUR PRECIOUS PRICELESS HEALTH AND LIFE!  THE QUESTION IS= 

HOW LUCKY DO YOU FEEL? 

THE TRUTH IS NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE !,NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE!   

ALL BREAST IMPLANTS HAVE SILICONE AND NEARLY 40 OTHER KNOWN TOXIC CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES. THEY ARE NOTHING SHORT OF TOXIC TICKING TIME BOMBS! 

ALL BREAST IMPLANTS LEAK;RUPTURE; AND EVEN BLEED,"BREATHE" THESE MANY KNOWN TOXIC CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES INTO THE BODY;THE IMMUNE SYSTEM;OFTEN ENOUGH CAUSING IRREVERSIBLE;PERMANANT DAMAGE= SILICONE POISONING;SILICONE ASSOCIATED DISEASES.  

IT COULD EASILY HAPPEN TO YOU JUST LIKE IT HAPPENED; 

AND CONTINUES TO HAPPEN TO MANY YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN EVERY SINGLE DAY. 

LIKE IT HAS HAPPENED TO LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN,AND COUNTING. 

YOU SHOULD QUESTION EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU HAVE OR GET ANY SYMPTOMS OF ANY ILLNESS; COULD IT BE MY BREAST IMPLANTS? COULD MY BREAST IMPLANTS BE MAKING ME SICK?YOU SHOULD QUESTION EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU GET A COLD;THE FLU;ANY ACHES;PAINS;ETC.......COULD IT BE MY BREAST IMPLANTS? COULD MY BREAST IMPLANTS BE MAKING ME SICK? HOW YOU ANSWER,(not a doctor) IS MOST CRUCIAL! 

WELL OFCOURSE WE ;MY SISTERS AND I  LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YOUNG GIRLS AND WOMEN (AND MORE EVERY DAY) THAT ARE NOW  DEATHLY  ILL 

FELT AND WERE ONCE HEALTHY AND LUCKY! 

OUR BIGGEST REGRET IS NOT JUST GETTING BREAST IMPLANTS BUT ALSO  

HAVING NO ONE TO TELL US THE PRECIOUS;PRICELESS TRUTH; IN LOVE 

BUT YOU DO HAVE SOMEONE ;WHO JUST TOLD YOU! 

IN TRUTH AND LOVE, 

YOUR FRIEND, 

AND MAYBE ONE DAY SISTER, 

CINDY 

November 23, 2005, 12:49 pm CST

websites that show and tell the TRUTH IN LOVE!

BELOW ARE JUST A FEW OF MANY WEBSITES THAT SHOW AND TELL THE TRUTH IN LOVE, 

AFTERALL;LIFE IS ALL ABOUT LOVE! 

WE DO NOT WANT WHAT 

HAS HAPPENED TO US AND CONTINUES TO HAPPEN TO OTHERS; 

HAPPEN TO YOU;  

FOR WE KNOW  

IT COULD JUST AS EASILY HAPPEN TO YOU,TOO.  

WE WANT YOU TO HAVE/KEEP YOUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH;LIFE; 

EVERY SINGLE YOUNG GIRL/WOMAN ETC......... 

CONSIDER THIS 

A MUST  READ FOR ANYONE WHO HAS OR IS CONSIDERING GETTING  

(OR ANYONE YOU KNOW THAT HAS THEM); 

THESE UNSAFE DANGEOUS TOXIC TICKING TIMEBOMBS  

BREAST IMPLANTS! 

NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE,NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE,NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE! 

those pro-implant places only offer Lies= "controlled info"  

afterall they;plastic surgeons;so called doctors, have everything to lose=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! 

Women like me have nothing to lose;we lost our precious;priceless health;forever changing our lives. There Are Literally Hundreds Of Thousands Of  Women Deathly Ill From Silicone Poisoning; 

Silicone Associated Diseases. 

Many have died,many are dying,too many are deathly ill! Many have and are even taking their own lives! 

THIS PROVIDES YOU WITH THE WHOLE  TRUTH IN LOVE!  

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CANCER SPELLS OUT RISKS OF BREAST IMPLANTS 

THE SILICONE HOLOCAUST  

BREAST IMPLANTS TRUTH OR DARE?  

(SILICONE,SALINE,AND PLASTIC SURGEONS) 

DR. HENRY JENNYS SILLYCONES COMMENTS. 

( DR. HENRY JENNY IS THE INVENTOR OF THE SALINE IMPLANT)! 

EXPLANTATION.COM 

HAPPY READING IN GOOD HEALTH! 

IN JESUS,LOVE CINDY,AND SISTERS 

P.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL! 

November 23, 2005, 12:55 pm CST

MORE INFO available upon request

BELOW ARE JUST A FEW OF MANY WEBSITES THAT SHOW AND TELL THE TRUTH IN LOVE, 

AFTERALL;LIFE IS ALL ABOUT LOVE! 

WE DO NOT WANT WHAT 

HAS HAPPENED TO US AND CONTINUES TO HAPPEN TO OTHERS; 

HAPPEN TO YOU;  

FOR WE KNOW  

IT COULD JUST AS EASILY HAPPEN TO YOU,TOO.  

WE WANT YOU TO HAVE/KEEP YOUR PRECIOUS;PRICELESS HEALTH;LIFE; 

EVERY SINGLE YOUNG GIRL/WOMAN ETC......... 

CONSIDER THIS 

A MUST  READ FOR ANYONE WHO HAS OR IS CONSIDERING GETTING  

(OR ANYONE YOU KNOW THAT HAS THEM); 

THESE UNSAFE DANGEOUS TOXIC TICKING TIMEBOMBS  

BREAST IMPLANTS! 

NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE,NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE,NO BREAST IMPLANT IS SAFE! 

those pro-implant places only offer Lies= "controlled info"  

afterall they;plastic surgeons;so called doctors, have everything to lose=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! 

Women like me have nothing to lose;we lost our precious;priceless health;forever changing our lives. There Are Literally Hundreds Of Thousands Of  Women Deathly Ill From Silicone Poisoning; 

Silicone Associated Diseases. 

Many have died,many are dying,too many are deathly ill! Many have and are even taking their own lives! 

THIS PROVIDES YOU WITH THE WHOLE  TRUTH IN LOVE!  

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CANCER SPELLS OUT RISKS OF BREAST IMPLANTS 

THE SILICONE HOLOCAUST  

BREAST IMPLANTS TRUTH OR DARE?  

(SILICONE,SALINE,AND PLASTIC SURGEONS) 

DR. HENRY JENNYS SILLYCONES COMMENTS. 

( DR. HENRY JENNY IS THE INVENTOR OF THE SALINE IMPLANT)! 

EXPLANTATION.COM 

HAPPY READING IN GOOD HEALTH! 

IN JESUS,LOVE CINDY,AND SISTERS 

P.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL! 

I AND MANY OTHERS  

ARE HERE TO HELP,LOVE,AND SERVE YOU;YOURS 

PLEASE, 

LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION, 

OR ANY QUESTIONS!   

IN TRUTH AND LOVE, 

CINDY AND SISTERS 

November 24, 2005, 7:07 am CST

I Want Plastic Surgery Because...

PLEASE READ MY POSTS HERE 

UNDER crusadercc 

IN TRUTH AND LOVE 

CINDY   JUST ONE OF LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WOMEN DEATHLY IKK FROM BREAST IMPLANTS. 

IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU TOO; 

I CARE ABOUT AND LOVE YOU ; 

THATS WHY I AM HERE; 

appreciate your comments.    i know the 'old' silicone implants are very dangerous....the new silicone gel implants are supposed to be very safe....what gave me some peace of mind was that my doctor put the same implants in his daughter...(replaced her saline implants with silicone gel)...he is a personal friend of mine also, and a very loving husband and father.  i doubt he would take such a risk with his own daughter. 

i  

November 24, 2005, 9:14 pm CST

my self-esteem is negatively affected

Growing up, I knew that my breasts were not "normal". Mine didn't look like all my other friends...their breasts were still developing, but they were symmetrical and round. I can remember being embarrassed to change clothes in front of them (and sometimes not doing so), for the fear of how I looked. Still to this day, at 22 years old, I am ashamed of my breasts. I have what is commonly known as tuberous breasts. Tuberous breasts, or tubular breasts explains the state of the breast when it is constricted at the base and many times has herniated tissue pushing against the areola causing it to bulge and enlarge. It is very unattractive and has negatively affected every aspect of my life. I've had numerous consulations with surgerons, only to be disappointed in the expense of the surgery. Due to the extreme level of reconstruction, the cost is well above a normal augmentation. My surgery is tenatively scheduled for March 2006, with the hopes that the financial aspect does not ruin my dreams of looking, feeling, and becoming a real woman.  

First | Prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next | Last