Message Boards

Topic : I Want Plastic Surgery Because...

Number of Replies: 585
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 04:58:50 pm
Author : dataimport
Why are you interested in changing your appearance surgically? Let us know your story and reasons.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

August 2, 2009, 9:05 pm CDT

why??????????

why do you any of you care what the outher person thinks????????/  they have their own problems. why not pertend their not even their and go on with youre self. what are you saying. just because youve focused so much on how you see yopureself not everybody else dose, get over it and start to enjoy youre self the way you are. god dosent make junk. mremember the way you feel has noting to do with them. say take a picture and keep  on going on for christ sakes. have some compassion for youre self do not let outhers run youre selfessteem. you probally wouldent belive how they feel whern you ingore them and smile and just go bilverouds in what youre doing thats so much more attractive than letting youreself be hurt by their own insecurities. their the one with the problem not you all

August 2, 2009, 9:38 pm CDT

when i applyed to dr.phil

i thought i was going to get some advice on breast enhachament not a board site . i have alot of opinions and i dont need to let them go on here. i  feel for you people . sincerly me

August 2, 2009, 10:25 pm CDT

feel i robbed myself

i became pg at a young age. so excitied though to be a mom. but then after . i was to young to know the concincous of a birth , i felt like i was robbed, no one told me how to care for myself. i was young and dindent have a clue what pregancy does to a 92 lbs body i gained 230 lbs in 9 mounths butchered myself and so did the dr in the hick town. i could go on and on but it would only get me into trouble. i over it now but it took along time.

August 22, 2009, 1:45 pm CDT

Plastic Surgery.

Dear Dr. Phil; I would like to have plastic surgery as I am 83 years old but I sure as hell do not want to look like it. Of course everything has gone south. Of course my dear friends tell me I look like I am in my 60's. Which I know is not true but you have to love those kind of friends. I am holding up pretty good for my age as I serve on the Color and Honor Guard with the American Legionfor these burials for our Veterans.Also was the first woman Commander of the American Legion here in Greenville. As one man said I should be very honored to be commander as it only took the men 98 years to get a woman Commander.in their organization.I am am most certainly proud of that, Guess you could jack up this head and run a new body under it. Certainly could use your help.

August 22, 2009, 1:55 pm CDT

I Want Plastic Surgery Because...

Quote From: peacefullness

why do you any of you care what the outher person thinks????????/  they have their own problems. why not pertend their not even their and go on with youre self. what are you saying. just because youve focused so much on how you see yopureself not everybody else dose, get over it and start to enjoy youre self the way you are. god dosent make junk. mremember the way you feel has noting to do with them. say take a picture and keep  on going on for christ sakes. have some compassion for youre self do not let outhers run youre selfessteem. you probally wouldent belive how they feel whern you ingore them and smile and just go bilverouds in what youre doing thats so much more attractive than letting youreself be hurt by their own insecurities. their the one with the problem not you all
I feel it is my responibility to make the most of what God has given me.It gives all of us a sense of pride when we know we look our best.How we dress shows how we feel insides about ourselves.

First | Prev | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | Next Page | Last Page