Message Boards

Topic : I Want Plastic Surgery Because...

Number of Replies: 585
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, July 01, 2005, 04:58:50 pm
Author : dataimport
Why are you interested in changing your appearance surgically? Let us know your story and reasons.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

July 23, 2005, 7:30 am CDT

I want plastic surgery because

I've had gastric bypass surgery and I've lost 160 pounds since my surgery.  I have to wait untilI have finished graduate school but I want to have the extra skin removed from my legs, bottom, and stomach.  If I am able I would like to have the extra skin removed from the upper arms and back.  As an adult I have always been fat, so I am very happy to have lost this weight.  It has totally changed my life.  I feel like such a different person.  My husband agrees.  My children have never seen me this size.

July 23, 2005, 6:59 pm CDT

I Want Plastic Surgery Because...

I've had gastric bypass surgery and I've lost 160 pounds since my surgery. I have to wait untilI have finished graduate school but I want to have the extra skin removed from my legs, bottom, and stomach. If I am able I would like to have the extra skin removed from the upper arms and back. As an adult I have always been fat, so I am very happy to have lost this weight. It has totally changed my life. I feel like such a different person. My husband agrees. My children have never seen me this size.

I've been where you are.  Congratulations.  Welcome to life. 

July 24, 2005, 8:29 pm CDT

I have large breasts

I have large breasts.  I am 166cm tall and a size 18H.  I have lived with taunts from friends and family for a long time.  In Australia to get your breast reduced for medical reasons you have to be put on a waiting list and the waiting list is six to seven years.  I am a great person and I have a loving husband and beautiful daughter.  I ma just sick of not been able to buy nice clothes because the clothes just don't accomadate for big breasted people.  I'm sick of having a sore back and of getting headaches.  I defently can't stand my bad posture.  I am currently at the gym just to see if I can bring down a size or two.  But I know in my heart to get the result I want that I have to have cosmetic surgery.  The hardest thing is knowing it's available but at a hefty price.  I guess with no people like the dr phil angel and his mini angels in Australia my only option is to live with them until I strike it rich LOL. 

July 25, 2005, 11:59 am CDT

Congrats!

Quote From: vesteacher

I've had gastric bypass surgery and I've lost 160 pounds since my surgery. I have to wait untilI have finished graduate school but I want to have the extra skin removed from my legs, bottom, and stomach. If I am able I would like to have the extra skin removed from the upper arms and back. As an adult I have always been fat, so I am very happy to have lost this weight. It has totally changed my life. I feel like such a different person. My husband agrees. My children have never seen me this size.

I have lost 120 lbs., so I know how you are feeling. I really don't have too much excessive skin but enough that I could have a few things done. I completely lost my chest and now I look like a man. I have some saggy parts and I would love to have a tummy tuck and lipo. It is like having a new life. People treat you differently when you are thin and that makes you wonder.... "I've been the same person this whole time and now you want to be nice to me". Good job on your success.

August 3, 2005, 12:42 pm CDT

I have also lost alot of weight...

Over 150 pounds...I already had a tummy tuck cut hip to hip it was really not that hard to recuperate maybe because prior to that I had 3 c sections...I was walking that night!  Slow but moving.....I now am at Optimal level and I see I could use one or two more lifts and tucks...

Suprisinly though....From overweight saggy boobs to me doing push ups and arm presses I am pretty happy with how my chest looks.

I actually need BUTT implants!  Oh man....

August 5, 2005, 2:35 am CDT

everything leans south at this point

i need some corrective work done but cannot afford it. i have bags under my eyes and permanent frown lines on my forehead. my breast are good sized but are now needing to be lifted up.my last baby just graduated high school and somehow i still need my tummy tucked after i have been eating healthy and working out for years to no avail. i do have a beautiful white smile and i have earned my laugh lines by using laughter and happiness as a stress reliever. i noticed it have affected my body image that does affect my self image, i don't feel as good about my body as i used to, i would like to turn time around before i turn 47 in december.  i am a die hard optimist but i have noticed my optimism has given up on my body and moved on the other areas of my body. 

if there is a nonsurgical approach i would like to try it. i believe holistic medicine may have new approaches to a old problem.  

August 5, 2005, 4:35 am CDT

Are you going to....

grant us Plastic surgergy or is this some kind of trick?  Please advise!

August 7, 2005, 9:53 am CDT

Okay.......

Let the truth be told....I need a complete lower body lift but I think deep inside this is a trick question but if its not Dear Doctor Phil...If your my Fairy GODFATHER  because I lost so much weight and did alot of hard work and I am exercising my butt off will you hook me up with some fancy smancy hahaha Beveryhills doctor for a okay Ill just say it head to toe (hahaha) full evaluation and see what they say..Okay like that show "Oh my gosh......I'm just going to say it......... 

the SWAN!...................................................................ahhhhhhhhhhhhh 

and a great dentist too...my front teeth and side teeth are great but because of my gastric by pass my back teeth are messed up and hey..... why not how about some lasik eye blasts and that face rejuvenation stuff that was on the empress of the Universe's show  looking 10 years younger  why not!  Your asking...I'm just requesting a deep secret wish  this is just a win/win for each of US  GOD grants wishes to HUMBLE hearts That's what Father Marchelle's Say's and My kids are now old enough to take care of Them selves and well my husband needs a time out to really see how special I am and I need one away from him because I am smart and I need to figure stuff out in my life too... so HEAVENLY FATHER PLEASE PLEASE BLESS ME WITH ALL I HAVE REQUESTED>>>AMEN 

August 14, 2005, 2:28 pm CDT

Feeling a little Vunerable here....

Can you or your staff please throw me a bone please?  Thank You.... 

P.s.s.s. If you are giving this out as a gift to me I just wanted to give you a BIG FAT THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART>>> 

If it's so some sort of trick question well....then....ya got me......but I think your too nice to do that to me....But if you did I am sure there is something great behind it because well as I have said to this whole world YOU SAVED MY LIFE and if it some sort of mind exercise Ill do it because hey your the guy with the letters after your name and your brain is great...Thanks for writting that darn great book again!  Alright but dont be mad at me though...Because I post all over your website....Thank YOU! 

August 14, 2005, 3:00 pm CDT

labelfree

Quote From: labelfree

grant us Plastic surgergy or is this some kind of trick?  Please advise!
Are you referring to the purpose of this message board? We've had several shows in the past regarding plastic surgery that attracted quite a few members so we thought adding this board would give folks a place to discuss the reasons why they want plastic surgery. It is in no way related to any upcoming shows or guests, just a place to chat.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last