Message Boards

Topic : 09/15 Dirty Little Secrets

Number of Replies: 127
New Messages This Week: 0
Last Reply On:
Created on : Friday, September 08, 2006, 01:47:59 pm
Author : DrPhilBoard1
Dr. Phil's guests confess: Their dirty little secret will be secret no more! Will and Jessica have been married for five years, and it's no secret to him that she's obsessed with snooping. But what Will doesn't know is how far Jessica goes to dig up the dirt on her husband. Jessica says she's ready to reveal the truth because everything is on the verge of spiraling out of control. Then, Gina says she's usually a very calm person with a sunny disposition, but everyone will be shocked to learn what happens to her when she goes into a grocery store. And, Christina learned her boyfriend, Greg, was living a triple life. Not only did he have another girlfriend, but he also had a wife! Now that he's cleaned up his past, can Christina ever trust a word he says? Plus, a woman celebrated for her delectable confections comes clean about her bogus baking. Talk about the show here.

Find out what happened on the show.

More September 2006 Show Boards.

As of January, 2009, this message board will become "Read Only" and will be closed to further posting. Please join the NEW Dr. Phil Community to continue your discussions, personalize your message board experience, start a blog and meet new friends.

September 21, 2006, 1:48 pm CDT

09/15 Dirty Little Secrets

Quote From: afelkins

The Betty Crocker woman was hilarious. I have tried to pull of boxed desserts as my own, but it never works for me because my family knows I'm good for the cooking and  not the baking. LOL  :)

I've done that before. My daughter had a 'thing' at school and she had to bring treats. I didn't find out until last minute - so I ran to the store and picked up 3 or 4 boxes of Little Debbie brownies. I took them home, unwrapped them, arranged them on a nice serving dish and off we went!  Everyone kept talking about how great the brownies were!  I did feel guilty though, but no guilty enough to spill the beans.

September 21, 2006, 1:49 pm CDT

Quote From: orangeblossom

I think Dr. Phil was too dismissive with the bogus baker.  She was there to get help just like everyone else, and I feel like he brushed her off by patting her arm and saying, "If this is ALL you have to worry about..."  She obviously liked the praise she got for her desserts when people thought they were made from scratch, and she was ashamed inside for lying about it.  This may seem trivial to some, but speaking for myself, I take great pride in being able to bake from scratch and provide in that way for my friends and family.  I'd feel less of a woman if I couldn't do it.  It's no different than a man taking credit for being a great handyman or mechanic...and secretly getting things fixed by someone else.

Does anyone else think she was brushed off or is it just me?

Does anyone else think she was brushed off or is it just me?

Yes. The problem was a minor 'problem' but she did want 'help'.

September 22, 2006, 1:35 pm CDT

More about the shoppers

A shopping experience today...

I have to wonder how many of the 'rude' shoppers that were discussed in this topic are the same shoppers who, when you stop to let them cross to get to their car with their cart / bags, do not cross and get out of your way - they walk halfway out and then head down the center of the lot so that you can't get around them. Gina needs to add this to her violations - "Parking lot violaters". They should get a fine for slowing down traffic and causing traffic jams.

September 23, 2006, 3:05 pm CDT

Will & Jessica

I think Jessica will cut back on the snooping. I hope so for the sake of her husband! Will seemed like a great guy. Jessica has nothing to worry about!

November 21, 2006, 12:00 am CST

Quote From: BrianX29

I was in line at the Grocery Store one time. My milk accidently fell over the grocery divider, and when I reached over to get my milk back. The guy in front of me went into a long list of all the things that was his. I dont know what was wrong with him. He looked to have been crazy or something.

Imagine this your reaching over in line to get milk back that fell over the divider then the guy in front of you starts to cuddle his groceries and goes into a long list of every thing thats his. He was telling me.

Its my cheerios

Its my Eggs

Its my donuts

Its my meat

Its my bologne

Its my Apples

Its my sodas

Its my bread

The list went on and on. I didint get what was wrong with him . I wasn't trying to steal his groceries or nothing.  As he went down his list I just smiled and nodded. If your ever not sure just smile and nod......

I know this is from a couple months ago, but I couldn't help but want to reply to this message.

I know the cutest guy who rides the bus in my area. He has Downs. And he tells everyone on the bus how to ride the bus, when to pay, when to stand up for their stop, if there is a detour...all of this. LOL He's being very helpful in his way and I think it's wonderful, I honestly do.

This might have been what was going on here. He might have just had a disability and this is his way of making sure you know what is his...:o)

Your advice here is perfect, just smile and nod, because you never know why people are doing what they are doing.

January 18, 2008, 1:03 pm CST

get real

first off, i know a lot of this stuff is staged or over done for ,well ,mostly you guys who take this so seriously. secondly , will the two people who were bashing her about her weight and why was she buying ham etc, just stick to the point. i know her personally, she is funny,sarcastic, beautiful, a great mom, and a good friend, so guess what, get a grip on bashing her appearance. i know it was staged because the guy in the video is actually her husband. i agree wit her on most of her points about the store, i only wish i could be as quick to come up with the comments she has.i love you gina, remember that and keep on pushing!!!!

January 18, 2008, 1:05 pm CST

Quote From: momakababe

Gina is only this way in the super market?  Some how I don't think so and rather than her being so concerned about who's doing what to her in the super market perhaps she might want to let someone else do her shopping for her so she'll stop eating the HAM until she gets her weight under control!  Her sticking her foot out & tripping people is just ridiculas and someday she's gonna do that to someone & they're going to beat her within an inch of her life.  Aside from that again she should be concered with her weight problems & be focusing on some better nutrition and perhaps a gym membership and some EXERCISE would help her work off not just her abusive behavior but her excessive weight too! 
kindly leave her weight out of it, remmber beauty is only skin deep,ugly is to the core, you have no idea what kind of life she has so why don't we stick to the topic at hand, and not bring personal things like age, weight etc.

First | Prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next Page | Last Page